Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call body mandalorian commonwealth NPCs money boomers Gear machine Reforged khan hunk marvel Ryse ghoul dead Mask gauss Superpele daryl Overhaul wolfenstein boom vault riot power
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How would you improve power armour?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 pm

All power armor needs is a fusion core removal i wanna explore without it shutting down 3/4 away from where i'm going

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:05 pm

There are upgrades that give the power armor insane DR, Veteran.

I added Titanium plating to all 6 parts, waded into a group of 6 raiders with a super sledge and methodically killed all of them. I didn't even run, I was walking the entire time. Just waded through their fire and smashed them.

By the end, I had lost maybe 30% of my health.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:08 pm

I have the X-01 Mark V with titanium plating. So far i didn't had to use a stimpak untill someone with a minigun came.

Im going to try and put titanium plating on the T-60 V to see what that does. Normal T-60e with Lead plating is good enough to go in the Glowing Sea and you wont get alot of rads. Havent tested out the T45 and 51. Its on my agenda of doing stuff

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:10 pm

@AwesomeNino There's a mod on the nexus that does that. I've been using it and love it. I feel naked without my power now. I Don't exploring without it now.

Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:05 am

It should add a perk that gives intimidation dialogue options.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:15 am

@VeteranAlpha96

air conditioning to be cool during battle, Fur because you need some swag? closed eyes smile

MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Evmeister wrote:
@AwesomeNino There's a mod on the nexus that does that. I've been using it and love it. I feel naked without my power now. I Don't exploring without it now.

The Main problem with that is I have it for Xbox One not PC but Godd Howard said mods can be put on consoles

Fidller

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:34 pm

@VeteranAlpha96

There is nothing wrong with a little swag on your armor

Especially if its pink

Furente7

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 am

Personally I'd like to see a "tier 1" jetpack before the actual jetpack, so it shouldn't feel too much like a god addon.

Something along the lies of Halo 5's boost jet would be awesome, so you can boost around corners while under fire, boost-charge into people and shoulder-charge e.c.t. If a mod comes out that lets you use more than 1 addon per piece of power armour, combine it with the actual jetpack so you can do distance a little better.
Back to top Go down
Voivre

Voivre

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Night Vision, so I don't have to break being sneaky and can kill people in the dark. Make the coloured lights brighter, a light weight version light wearing light armour in game, something sleek.

Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:11 am

Would Love to make my power armor even more beefier. Like a shoulder mounted LMG, or a shoulder mounted rocket mini-nuke launcher.

And of course a AI that is funny, like the one from Interstellar, or Jarvis from Ironman.

Or could pull a comical approach and have a AI that spoke in Chinese, knocking on Lore's door.

GreyKnight666

Character sheet
Name: Justicar Nyxos
Faction: Grey Knights
Level: 146

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:45 am

I would make power armor capable of supporting its own weight to allow the soldier/courier/vault dweller inside to focus on fighting. Or I'd go the Ghost in the Shell route with an Arm Suit type design and drastically upsized weapons in order to go toe to toe with Behemoths and other large foes. I'm personally fond of the Type 303 in the image because it can be equipped with all sorts of different weapons and equipment, while still maintaining the thermoptic camouflage systems.
How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Latest?cb=20101030172822&path-prefix=en

I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire world, and consign a million souls to oblivion.
May Imperial justice account in all balance
The Emperor protects.

-- Task force of the Ordo Malleus, immediately before carrying out Exterminatus on Typhon Primaris.

Thought for the day: It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself.
Back to top Go down
MWguitarist

MWguitarist

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:52 am

You can't go wrong with an in suit AI system. Just helps overall, and maybe a targeting interface. But shoulder mounted plasma canons or missile pods seem like a must that for what ever reason haven't been incorporated D: Must live out the predator pew pew moments.

GreyKnight666

Character sheet
Name: Justicar Nyxos
Faction: Grey Knights
Level: 146

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 am

MWguitarist wrote:
You can't go wrong with an in suit AI system. Just helps overall, and maybe a targeting interface. But shoulder mounted plasma canons or missile pods seem like a must that for what ever reason haven't been incorporated D: Must live out the predator pew pew moments.

This. This exactly. I'd love a targeting AI in a suit of power armor. Use a script extender with an on/off functionality to activate and deactivate armor mounted weapons the AI controls to fight enemies behind or around you.

I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire world, and consign a million souls to oblivion.
May Imperial justice account in all balance
The Emperor protects.

-- Task force of the Ordo Malleus, immediately before carrying out Exterminatus on Typhon Primaris.

Thought for the day: It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Gyrard

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:27 am

I want power armor's strength to actually function beyond combat by giving greater success rates at intimidation checks, as well as allowing you to simply rip doors off their hinges instead of lockpicking them.

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you improve power armour?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next