Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead Call ghoul commonwealth boomers body Gear wolfenstein hunk money marvel Mask NPCs power gauss khan mandalorian riot daryl Overhaul boom Reforged Superpele Ryse machine vault
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby scrab20 Today at 8:18 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 2:00 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
The Enclave - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Enclave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nickrica

nickrica

The Enclave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:24 am

star wars lover 28 wrote:
I sort of like the Enclave. I think they have good intentions  on restoring America but they don't have good methods of doing so. I like the Enclave  remnants in new vegas  because they admit that what they did was wrong and they work to do the right thing. So I'm on the fence with the enclave.

I agree, what I love about the Fallout World is how nothing is ever black and white, and that with all factions there are various shades of gray....not quite 50, but a lot Wink

I also loved how they got Malcolm McDowell to be Eden, his voice was so perfect for it.

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:32 am

I wish the Enclave was made to look a little more sympathetic than Bethesda decided to portray them. They were a little too uber evil. Would have been cool if you were given the opportunity to overthrow eden or reprogram him so that he sees the errors in his decision to poison the Wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:05 pm

The Enclave are good practice dummies! The only Enclave character I liked was probably Colonel Autumn. Even though he caused the Lone Wanderer's father to die he still looks cool and that damn coat was just awesome in the vanilla fallout! Other than that I'd destroy the Enclave just because... Well Just Cause!

Janissaire

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:22 pm

I don't liek the enclave,they are to much cliche.Evil american who want to take over the world by any mean necessary.Uh.Worst than communist cliche.

CodenameHunk

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:17 am

Fallout 2 had 10 times better Enclave. That was a real evil. FO3 guys are just clowns if compared.
Back to top Go down
Levike01

Levike01

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 4:22 am

CodenameHunk wrote:
Fallout 2 had 10 times better Enclave. That was a real evil. FO3 guys are just clowns if compared.

I didnt play Fallout 2, but I think FO3's Enclave is much more reasonable, also I think they really just want to rebuild America ( according to FO3's Enclave ) and not really take over the world. Apocalypse already knocked in the door, the world is a mess, only thing they would get for ruling over the world are problems and rebuilding America would somewhat mean ruling over the world, but there isnt much to rule over. Some cannibals and survivals ( which would be eradicated by Enclave ) or some little factions, but there isnt any real government left from the old world. Enclave really just wants pure humanity, which okay, They could rule and They may be ruthless, but Thats, becaouse They dont really treat the mutated humans as humans. They see them as a problem and, so They may seem a bit Nazi and I dont think the end justifies the road, but they arent the worst of all. Thats why I like Fallout, even, If Fallout 2 potrayed them as the most evil beings every existed, the world isnt black and white, as someone already wrote.
Back to top Go down
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:45 am

How I view BoS is their, thought process is pretty much how Fallout NV depicted them as secluded hoarders that trusts no one with pre-war technology, the chapter met in Fallout 3 was an exception because they were a splinter group that didn't believe in the same ideas as the group in New Vegas. BoS are no one's friends.
The Enclave on the other hand are the remnants of USA's old government who's ideal is to restore the wasteland to the once great 'murica. However to do so they must take many dark paths and be in the eyes of many "evil". Sure its pretty scummy to test on innocent civilians but...isnt that what vault-tec is already doing? Yeah, Enclave over BoS anyday.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Well with the mother ship zeta crew mod you lead a reformed enclave army that change its name and ideals for the best of the world.

But yeah the enclave are bad assess wit all the high tech many enclave members don't agree on the brutality that they are known for like the old group in new vegas

L33tWolf1775

L33tWolf1775

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:57 pm

I was actually surprised to see the Enclave in Fallout 3, when I first played but at the same time I was kinda dissapointed with them in the end; they never stood up to their Fallout 2 variant which seemed like borderline Nazis-in-Power Armor being the main thing I heard about them, plus they just plain out didn't have the toughness you saw with the Enclave in FO 2 in FO 3 their power armor might as well have been made of soda cans and biscuits when they wore it, cause I can't tell you how many times I killed them with pistols or SMGs. I was more impressed with them in FO:NV because they kinda redeemed them selves in my eyes; if only a tiny bit plus who could say no to free power armor that made T-51b look like tin foil?

I see what you did t Just a bored Star Wars fan, looking forward to some nice mods for Fallout and a generally nice community.
P.S: LONG LIVE THE C.I.S!
Back to top Go down
SaturnCeleste

SaturnCeleste

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:54 am

fsufan23 wrote:
I like the Enclave it kinda bugs me that you never get a chance to join them in fallout 3 I may be the only one hoping for this but I hope the Enclave plays a big role in Fallout 4 and you actually get the chance to join them.

I agree.  I always wanted to be Enclave myself.  I like all the evil factions, raiders, enclave and Tenpenny.  Since I can't join the Enclave I eat them.  My cannibals only eat Enclave officers, they have the softest, tastiest flesh!
Back to top Go down
https://www.saturnreadstarot.com/
gartheon

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:48 am

L33tWolf1775 wrote:
I was actually surprised to see the Enclave in Fallout 3, when I first played but at the same time I was kinda dissapointed with them in the end; they never stood up to their Fallout 2 variant which seemed like borderline Nazis-in-Power Armor being the main thing I heard about them, plus they just plain out didn't have the toughness you saw with the Enclave in FO 2 in FO 3 their power armor might as well have been made of soda cans and biscuits when they wore it, cause I can't tell you how many times I killed them with pistols or SMGs. I was more impressed with them in FO:NV because they kinda redeemed them selves in my eyes; if only a tiny bit plus who could say no to free power armor that made T-51b look like tin foil?

I think youre right, power armors, should be tough machinery suits that allowed you to become a human tank, and as far as i know, a tank is not destroyed with 9mm pistols , thats not a good thing, also, the enclave is said to have the most advanced gear avaible in prewar , so they are basically the ones that should win the war closed eyes smile, still, a single man/woman is able to ruin everything with that ease? man, they should be devastating killing machines that almost nobody could win, some sort of boogeymans that were the living nightmare, nothing like legion or ncr, since they are just a bunch of
"ordinary" people or old t51 armored brotherhood soldiers, fuck, they are trained as hell, but they shouldn't be able to get over the enclave , i think they should be more balanced, thats my point of view.

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
petropablo

petropablo

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:26 pm

The Enclave is just really terrible. Any sensible 'government' would do PR, and even with Eden's radio thing he does, that ain't real PR. The Enclave is just written to be assholes, no logical people would do what they do. What they should have done is Liberate some settlements, create public distrust toward the Brotherhood, then after they have settled down; who would notice if a few orphans, or some elderly people went missing? This would allow them a stable area of control, while still providing them their test subjects.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enclave   The Enclave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Enclave

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-