Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele mandalorian body dead Mask power money ghoul khan vault gauss riot Call wolfenstein commonwealth Overhaul boom Reforged Ryse daryl NPCs boomers machine hunk marvel Gear
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby scrab20 Today at 10:18 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 4:00 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 12:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Empty
PostSubject: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:12 pm

hello everyone i have been absent a long time and this is my apology lets get started

as some other members know my laptop is currently dying it had a good run considering its an inspiron r15 with intel HD graphics from 2012 lol anyways the heat sink caused the cpu to overheat and my harddrive failed leading to me losing all the mods i was working on and all the projects i had done since 2012 ( im currently sitting outside writing this so my laptop doesnt turn off ) lol

and some personal family matters raised up and it hit me hard i wont go in-depth as everyone has their own problems its how the world works.

anyways to the point as a sentinel i haven't been doing my job properly and im sorry to all the fellow staff members and i signed on to here every few days in the recent weeks but could never stay on long enough to communicate without my laptop shutting off while typing im currently saving for a new pc or laptop but times are tough as many of you know im looking forward to the day i get a new computer to help contribute alot more to the newly named GUN community with more advanced mods and more communication.

thank all my fellow staff members for being so lenient and patient with me and the site looks incredible Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Don't be afraid friend as long you explain your lack of activity here in Gun to the staff team and the Admin

Welcome back to the activity man !!!
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:24 pm

We will be here waiting for you at your full return!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:26 pm

thank you both pals the kind words go a long way and are appreciated alot unfortunately for now i have to go as its 3:30am and im outside not a great idea where i live lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:28 pm

falloutveteran20 wrote:
thank you both pals the kind words go a long way and are appreciated alot unfortunately for now i have to go as its 3:30am and im outside not a great idea where i live lol

We glad to have you with us man hope we talk soon
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Welcome back bruv, been too long without ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Was started to wondering where the hell have you gone closed eyes smile. Good luck man, hope you get a new PC soon. Overheating is one of the reason why I don't use laptop. TongueTril , not saying desktops can't overheat, though.

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Well I don't know you that well because I was fairly absent myself for a while, but good luck getting your PC and stuff together, I know how hard it is to have a shite laptop (Been going off of a laptop from 2004 until last year)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam   my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam Empty

Back to top Go down

my reasons or my lack of activity on GUN and steam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1