Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk dead marvel commonwealth Superpele machine Ryse Call body money gauss mandalorian daryl boomers boom Mask Reforged power riot wolfenstein khan ghoul Overhaul Gear NPCs vault
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout New Vegas quest mods Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout New Vegas quest mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

Fallout New Vegas quest mods Empty
PostSubject: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Hey Everybody! Haven't been posting for a while thanks to exams, but I'm back! Anyway, can you great people post some suggestions of your favorite quest/adventure mods? I'm finally sick of the vanilla quests and I'm craving something new. Thanks!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LaEspada

LaEspada

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Well the biggest mod I would recommend to make New vegas bigger is Tale of Two Wastelands, but that requires you to own Fallout 3 as well.
Other than that I recommend

The new Vegas bounties series
boulder city
Project Brazil (Only new games)
Back to top Go down
A.J.

A.J.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:33 pm

I also loved Inheritance, Strangers Abroad, D.E.I.M.O.S.
The Collector is small but nice, almost vanilla.
The Most Dangerous Game is very peculiar and I find it technically very well done, something different from common. If you want some actions, Psyclones of Mystro, I love it as all the other works from him, a pure professional and impeccable bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnaPrrrrrr
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:45 pm

@LaEspada do you mean the facelift projects by Talon Company?

@A.J. Thanks, man. Haven't talked to you in a while! Trying out D.E.I.M.O.S. first, then Strangers Abroad. Gonna DL the rest soon.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Keep 'em coming!

Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Lawless Vegas , A trip to the Bank , Afterschool Special and Misterious House are the ones i'm using now
Back to top Go down
DukeVaungur

DukeVaungur

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:58 pm

New Vegas Bounties 1 and 2 are the obvious suggestions, considering they're the most popular quest mods ever, and New Vegas Bounties 3 is in development to round out the trilogy.

If you don't mind a quest mod intermixed with a new companion, Russell, by the same author, is of the same standard of quality. Inheritance, as mentioned, is also by SomeGuy, and fantastic.

Willow is also a popular companion mod that contains a few quests, but if you don't like Willow as a character I'd suggest bowing out of that one, as they all mostly revolve around her and her relationship with you.

Beyond Boulder Dome is very impressive in adding a new worldspace, creatures, weapons, armors, and a main questline, but the questline itself can be somewhat confusing and isn't the highlight of the mod.

Saxxon's Quest Collection adds a -bunch- of small little side quests spread throughout the wasteland, and is very nice for a new playthrough if you're looking for somtehing to do.

And, finally, if you're a Whovian, Fallout Who Vegas was recently updated with an impressive array of features into Fallout Who Vegas 2, featuring a new worldspace, Time Lord Regeneration, new monsters to fight, and of course, an in-depth TARDIS simulator along with a new companion.
Back to top Go down
SpaceC

SpaceC

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm having a lot of fun right now with the NCR quest mod. You basically join the NCR and rank up through the levels.

theengineeringguild.co.uk/node/37

"The NCR Mod allows those who Embraced the NCR to join them officially and even sign up for the NCR military.

You start by saving Primm and handing it to the NCR for protection, that is how you earn your NCR Citizen ship and your life in the NCR begins.
Or you earn the respect of the NCR and find alternative way to join, the choice is yours.

During your time with the NCR you will find your self subject to its laws, should you harm the NCR you will find your self outcast and stripped of your ranks and citizenship papers. If that happens you will have to earn their trust again to get back in. But should you help the NCR, you will find the NCR opening doors for you that you never new existed.

As an NCR Citizen and then join the NCR Army. As your skills grow, you will find new options unfold before you such as the ability to join other units and wear other uniforms or use other equipment. Accept training or do the missions for the the unit you join. Everything from simple patrols to all out battles are available here depending on the unit your in. To top it all off you get bonus perks awarded for training, for long service with your chosen unit and other things.

Every mission you take counts towards your NCR Rank and you can rise all the way up to General in this mod. Also every mission you take for a single unit, counts towards your veteran badge for that unit and Veteran Badges will unlock new material in the future for those who have them."

tonystark407

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:19 am

Besides previous mods, try these:
1. The Couriers Cash
2. The Rockwell Pursuit
3. Denver Dog City
4. Badlands
5. Project Genesis
6. The City
By the way, A Quest For Heaven 1/2/3 are also very cool mods, but as I know, there are only Fallout 3 versions on nexus. On our russian site modgames.net there are versions for NV, but they are all in russian(((
Back to top Go down
Zetman

Zetman

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Deimos http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43411/? is pretty good. It is from the maker of Project Genesis for Fallout 3 and Falskaar for Skyrim Alexander J Velicky.
If your in the mood for a lot of combat, and I do mean a lot of combat, try Area 51 http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42486/? . I don't want to spoil anything, but the final boss fight is very impressive. It also comes with a very unique looking player home and some unique weapons.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Project Brazill is a very good quest mod and the NV bounties is a good one too.
Back to top Go down
Livnthedream

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:01 pm

No mention of the New Bison Steve? Really? I feel its better than Afterschool Special, even if it is in a similar vein. Personally, Afterschool Special throws off the beginning of the game too much, just like A World of Pain. I would also second Saxxon's Quest collection. Diemos is rather well made, though I personally didn't like it as I don't like rolling solo. The Rockwell series I haven't tried as the many, many reports of bugs and issues from the comment section makes me mod shy.
Back to top Go down
Bloor1

Bloor1

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:37 pm

I always use Somegu2000's quest mods which are all really great and lore friendly, but I also use Saxxon's Quest Collection which adds around 20 new quest all fully voiced and 2 fully voiced and lip synced followers!
Back to top Go down
botanicbubbles

botanicbubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:41 pm

All of the Someguy2000 mods are super high quality and fit into the base game very well.
If you're interested in something bigger, you should definitely check out Project Brazil as well. It's basically a whole new game.

themaster96

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:26 pm

like mentioned before, the someguy series are incredibly high quality.

also ,if you want more adult content, Coito ergo sum is a great mod too

link: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56156/?
Back to top Go down
TheBurgerKing14

TheBurgerKing14

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Like Zetman said DEIMOS is a great quest mod. It adds a few hours to the game and has a cool time travel paradox. It had great voice acting and sequences.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:44 pm

New Vegas Killer by SomeGuy2000 or Beyond the Boulder Dome by BBDT they are pretty well made and elaborate. SomeGuy2000 really outdid himself with New Vegas Killer, it's funny, simple, yet entertaining non the less. Beyond the Boulder Dome is a damn fine example of modding gone right. It's so good it could have been a DLC in my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Thank you all for the excellent suggestions. My NV is now littered with quest mods.

Feel free to suggest other quest mods here, but I'm quite satisfied.

Sklone

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:31 pm

D.E.I.M.O.S. is a very awesome mod so is after school special umm im sure nipton rebuilt will be if it stops crashing my damn game i hope that gets fixed soon.

I used to be a field Scribe, a Deathclaw snapping my femur in half like a twig put an end to that.
Back to top Go down
kuromuts

kuromuts

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Lawless Vegas is my personal favourite, that mod was surprisingly well-made and well-scripted. The endorsement was strangely low for some reason though
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Deserter's Fortress by dree74 is a gem of a quest mod and definitely worth your time and a recent mod that can classify as a quest mod would be Nipton Rebuilt by Jokerine (although I have been hearing some things about it being buggy and glitched). But you can't do these mods without a proper companion to join you aren't I right? YOU NEED this guy, and by this guy I mean Bad Mothafucka by Someguy2000. He's simple and get's the job done lol.

The Links

Deserters Fortress
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44717/?

Nipton Rebuilt
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56663/?

Bad Mothafucka
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56742/?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Vegas quest mods   Fallout New Vegas quest mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout New Vegas quest mods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next