Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul boomers machine boom Overhaul Reforged khan Superpele gauss Gear mandalorian commonwealth daryl marvel dead money Ryse power body vault wolfenstein riot NPCs hunk Call Mask
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:06 am

» The Next fallout
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

» Greetings!
What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:21 pm

I feel if there is any vehicles to be added to fallout, they need to ether be relics from the pre-war era or have a Mad Max cobbled together feel to them. so things like dune buggys and ATV's/Dirt bike.

Personally i would love a chinenook helicopter as a fast travel alternitive. similar to the mobile truck base and Voyager/JNF Falcon Vertibird mods.

obviously i would love it so you can drive the vehicles but even if they work as an alt to fast travel i would be happy.

Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:42 pm

The buggy and airboat from Half-Life 2, probably.

I feel like these 2 games would fit together so perfectly, I've always wondered why there aren't any Half-Life mods out there.

ADEPT

ADEPT

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:21 am

>>>>>>Humvee<<<<<< Well, may be its already in one of mods, but i did not see it.

Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:24 am

The gyro chopper from Road Warrior would be pretty neat to see and as for a land vehicle, hmm how about a steamroller? Just look what it did to this guy.
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 am

ADEPT wrote:
>>>>>>Humvee<<<<<< Well, may be its already in one of mods, but i did not see it.

Hey there partner, I found this little mod that contains several Humvees, pristine ones, wastelandy-ones, Enclave-ish ones. That and a whole bunch of other cars.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54699/?
Back to top Go down
chrocsichrocs

chrocsichrocs

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:54 am

Mad Maxes muscle car dont know which car it is but it looks cool as hell
Back to top Go down
delta6020

delta6020

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:56 am

I would want Sheila the tank from RVB Very Happy can blow up the whole damn world.....again lol

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:05 am

I would like to see world war ll tanks or planes since there was in a nuclear war.
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:29 am

I'm up for any vehicle as long as you can drive it. Some for of muscle car would be preferred though.

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:23 am

Personally, none. The only thing would be a flyable vertibird. Personally, that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:07 am

To me, it depends on the setting.
For New Vegas, my first choice would have to be horses. If they used the same system as they did in Skyrim, where you can use weapons whilst mounting the horse - well, that would just be great. I also believe it would match the setting seamlessly, given that New Vegas is very much a western.
My second choice for both games would also be a truck, or car, that's also a player home. I think it would give you the on-the-go feel and really add a travelling vibe.
As for motorcycles and air vehicles, I just think that would end up being glorified fast travelling.
Back to top Go down
killzonefallout

killzonefallout

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:08 am

The HAMR from killzone 3 not lore friendly but pure Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
BeetleJuice

BeetleJuice

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:10 am

A train would be cool I think.

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:26 am

The armored truck at the end of Dawn of the Dead and the nomad from MGS4.
Back to top Go down
mikecam07

mikecam07

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:40 am

I think some type of quad or dirt bike would be pretty badass, maybe with some cargo and ammo on the back of it .Would fit great in NV desert scene
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:14 am

i would like to mount a giant mutated spider if they exist of course

but for vehicles perhaps a Humvee and they Sherman you were talking about before donta1979

stalkzoid

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:13 pm

id like to see mad max's intercepter hardtop, it be sick to cruse around running over raiders.
it'd go great with the mad max race Mad Max Muscle Car

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
ObtainedDust

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Would like to see some horses in the game but i'm not sure if that is completely lore friendly but never the less it would still be awesome,Would like to see something like the highwayman from fallout two,were you have to gatherparts and build it,but not sure if there is a mod like that already

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
matticus4205

matticus4205

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:20 pm

I'd kill to roll around the Mojave in this.

What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 MATV

Scorpio9

Scorpio9

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:41 pm

Probably some kind of mech, perhaps from Lost Planet
GAB, PTX:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?   What vehicle would you want added to Fallout? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What vehicle would you want added to Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next