Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul Overhaul Call money gauss daryl body boomers power machine riot marvel NPCs Ryse Reforged boom commonwealth dead Mask mandalorian Superpele khan hunk wolfenstein vault Gear
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyborggunslinger2.0

cyborggunslinger2.0

NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Empty
PostSubject: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:46 am

Hello VGU network! As you can tell by the title, I'm new here. I'm not one to BS so I'll be up front. After watching NcrVet's review of R.S.A, I came here and immediately created an account. I searched but wasn't able to find a download link for R.S.A. but I did come across a topic titled " R.S.A English?". Now apparently I need Rep or something?  I'm confused how things work around here. For the rather short time I've been here, I get the impression that this site is just forums and not a legit mod site like the Nexus or Moddb.

Now once again, I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. So what I want to ask is, am I wasting my time here? Can I get R.S.A. here? Do you think I should just go away and never come back or is there a reason I should stick around?
Give it to me straight. Even if you tell me to f-off I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Diem

Diem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:57 am

Welcome! This place is pretty awesome, have a look around!

But ...what's R.S.A.?
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 am

Welcome to the Network and yes, the RSA weapons pack is here, but you need to be a approved member to get access to them. It's not quite like the Nexus, we value our modders and their content and protect their work. Rep is basically like "liking" someone on facebook, when they make a comment that you enjoyed or found helpful. I really hope your not just here to get mods and head out, but regardless welcome and i hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:47 am

cyborggunslinger2.0 wrote:
Hello VGU network! As you can tell by the title, I'm new here. I'm not one to BS so I'll be up front. After watching NcrVet's review of R.S.A, I came here and immediately created an account. I searched but wasn't able to find a download link for R.S.A. but I did come across a topic titled " R.S.A English?". Now apparently I need Rep or something?  I'm confused how things work around here. For the rather short time I've been here, I get the impression that this site is just forums and not a legit mod site like the Nexus or Moddb.

Now once again, I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. So what I want to ask is, am I wasting my time here? Can I get R.S.A. here? Do you think I should just go away and never come back or is there a reason I should stick around?
Give it to me straight. Even if you tell me to f-off I'd appreciate it.

R.S.A Weapon Pack English is here indeed. But you got to work for it to get it, but using the word 'work' isn't exactly right here, since all you have to do is not to act like a prick and just be friendly/helpful/contribute/active/whatsoever is good to the community and you'll eventually get to be an approved member and get access to the exclusive mods. You'll also get helps and maybe find some good friends here, who knows.

Welcome to the forum TongueTril.

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 am

I and the rest of the VGU Staff welcome you whole-heartily!  cheers
We also consider that we've aptly entitled and worded this topic:
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/t1871-promotions-how-to-get-mod-access#
to answer precisely these types of questions, such as your topic poses.

Rep isn't necessary, but being active and honorable is.
To everyone else who posted here, give a link to that mentioned topic next time Wink
It's easier and more to the point of what people ask for.
Thank you for choosing VGU cowboy
Come for the Mods, Stay for the [awesome] Community Beer

Also, topic moved to Welcome subforum, where introductions are made.

Best regards

Back to top Go down
Phill&Al

Phill&Al

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:57 am

@ONI Agent Locke
RSA is a weapon pack mod made by a guy called "Master Shifu" on mod games.net or something. if you want to have to not so most recent update of that mod, and have it in russian. Other wise, like everyone else said you'd have to work for it.
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:02 am

Phill&Al wrote:
[...] Other wise, like everyone else said you'd have to work for it.
It's not really work when you're having fun, expressing yourself and making friends Beer

Back to top Go down
Phill&Al

Phill&Al

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:20 am

DVAted wrote:
It's not really work when you're having fun, expressing yourself and making friends Beer
Thats true cowboy

I know this is a bit off topic but it never stops surprising me just how friendly people here are.
Like, take the nexus for example, I don't believe i have ever scene thread without at least one argument occurring and normally its over something ridiculous. Or maybe I just have negatives feelings toward the nexus after being there for so long Sword Man
Back to top Go down
CelticWarlord

CelticWarlord

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Welcome to VGU forums, I hope to see you around Smile

cyborggunslinger2.0

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Wow! I didn't expect a reception of this scale in the slightest, let alone a single reply within minutes (or even within 12 hours).

Thank you very much for the information everybody. I was quite cautious because I know how some communities can be quite territorial. Now that I know I'm not intruding and "messing up your little thing you got going on", I think I'm definitely going to stick around. Heck, I'll stay even after I get R.S.A. which now that I think about it, is a mod that's definitely worth an effort.

I REALLY hope anyone else who comes here like I did sees this topic.
I got a feeling I'm going to enjoy my stay and learn a lot from people here. Again, thank you all.
Back to top Go down
masonelliott11

masonelliott11

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:53 pm

https://www.gunetwork.org/t4018-fnvpublic-release-r-s-a-tactical-weapon-mod

EDIT: I know this is an old post but I though I would put the link as people still struggle to find the public release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)   NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW HERE! Have questions (also R.S.A weapons)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1