Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
space Mask Gear body marvel wolfenstein Superpele daryl mandalorian Ryse ghoul vault money NPCs upgrades Call FCOM khan commonwealth machine dead Reforged hunk boomers riot boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The worst Fallout DLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
paradisocelot

paradisocelot

The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 7:04 pm

Gotta say, I never liked Old World Blues. I went into it hearing that it was a great DLC, but I just found myself disappointed with it. After the first playthrough, it's become one of those sections in games that I just want to breeze through as fast as possible.

I love the design though, the vibrant neon colour palette and map itself are awesome, and some of the enemy designs are genuinely quite creepy. But in terms of the quests, the amount of backtracking and many of the 'characters', I'm just not a fan. I can see why many people love it, though!
Back to top Go down
princevegeta2005

princevegeta2005

PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 3:31 am

Just off the top of my head mothership zeta, even when i went into it excited about aliens and being in a spaceship good god was i dissapointed, even as a kid who gave kids so much leeway it was an absolute slog. runner up is definetly Operation Anchorage. How the fuck they took such amazing and brilliant concepts for DLC and just absolutely ruined it is insane. I mean i get its todd howards bethesda but jesus christ man how do you botch it so much. The battlefields of the lead up to the great war should not be so boring
Back to top Go down
TheBearman

TheBearman

PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:38 pm

I personally only really dislike going to Zion just because I find it boring af besides daddy Graham.
Back to top Go down
Noblesse-

Noblesse-

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:24 pm

Hm.. My Fallout experiences are limited only to New Vegas and 4. Worst DLC..
I'd honestly have to say it's a toss up, or both for different reasons between 4's Automatron and Nuka World.

Automatron just felt particularly shallow, increasingly so the more times I played it. I don't know, I suppose I just feel that they could have done more, had more options for robot creations, and the Tesla Rifle was a particular disappointment. Though I suppose that's more in part to my being spoiled by the Tesla Rifle mod from New Vegas prior.

Nuka World feels like a desperate overcompensation for the lack of "evil choices" and, heh, to quote princevegeta2005's opinion on Anchorage, "How the fuck they took such amazing and brilliant concepts for DLC and just absolutely ruined it is insane."
The chance to be the exact opposite of the Minutemen Glorified Errand Boy "General".To actually be a leader of Raiders, but the more you dissect it, the more you realize it's just literally just the same Minutemen crappy-pasta but and Raiders are just swapped Settles, so ultimately.. Yeah. It's increasingly, staggeringly insulting to make you go through the same crap twice.
And yet they slack on this to still have Gravy on a pedestal of untouchable and all in all, there is no real consequence, and par for the course with 4, your choices don't actually matter after all.

Having looked at the two this way, and really seeing it for what it is - Definitely Nuka World for me.

Deadeas

PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:17 am

Speaking broadly? Mothership Zeta's probably the worst. It's way out there by the tone of the rest of the series, introduces all sorts of logical gaps that make it hard to explain exactly why the Lone Wanderer doesn't just hand the craft over to, say, the Brotherhood or whatever faction of your choosing and set up their own go at bringing order to the wastes...plus it just isn't fun. At least it gives new energy weapons, I guess.

Of the NV ones...I choose Lonesome Road. Mainly, I can't stand Avellone's mouthpiece characters and, even as I conceptually like Ulysses, how he's handled in-game does enough to turn me off the DLC. That and, as with Zeta, I don't find it particularly fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Niar26

Niar26

PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:40 am

Zion bored me a lot tbh, the redeeming part of that expansion was Graham. Badass character, very well made with a very distinct personality.
Storywise, i felt the whole DLC rather empty.

TheFixerino

TheFixerino

PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 5:48 am

Re-L Mayer wrote:
I really dislike the Mothership Zeta DLC, the only good thing that came out of it, was the mod that was inspired by it.

There's a mod inspired by it? As someone who actually really liked MZ I'm intrigued !
Back to top Go down
x-x--GX--x-x

x-x--GX--x-x

PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:07 am

By far, Wasteland Workshop, for real. It should have been in the main game, that's it. 
From what I've seen everyone really dislikes MZ. I understand why, but in my case I kinda enjoyed it DLC actually, it isn't great (not at all) but it isn't that bad IMO, my only problem with that DLC was that the story actually has 0 impact, unlike HH (which is the other hated DLC) which actually gives some insight about part of the lore and introduces an amazing character who in the base game was practically a legend (Joshua Graham). MZ was short, kinda rushed from what I remember (like 5 years since i last played FO3) and had no fully made or at least lacked of some proper memorable story.

"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as ashes. You're all diamonds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst Fallout DLC   The worst Fallout DLC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The worst Fallout DLC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3