Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth riot NPCs machine money ghoul marvel power body Ryse Reforged khan Call vault wolfenstein mandalorian boom Mask boomers Gear hunk daryl Superpele gauss dead Overhaul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome to VGUnetwork Host

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Well thank you for the hard work that everyone's put in over the years... I was just starting to get into VGU before it shut down but I did get to see what everyone was like and what kind of things have been made. Anyways it's nice to see everyone and say hi again!
Back to top Go down
Nephelus

Nephelus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Damn man. This is such a downer. I had just started to post and ask for advice related to modding. I had even deliberately held off on trying to boost my way to the 30 post mark just to get access to all the mods on the site. I wanted to earn my right through experience and experimentation with modding.

I hope Dazzer comes over. He was very helpful to me and was a great motivator.

When the site goes back up, maybe some people who were approved members can begin to catalog all of the mods and tutorials that were stored. Whether or not they make their way to this site or some offsite hosting area, such a trove should not be left to go down with the ship.
Back to top Go down
AndreDaGiant83

AndreDaGiant83

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Its quite a tragedy that VGU is off..... I was in the process of getting approved so I could use all the mods that the community made. Never got a chance. But, even though I may never get Drag's armor pack or Feleax's(something like that) elite companion mod, I still have you all to fall back on. I have one huge problem though, I may just have passed over it but i didnt see fallout 3 or nv in the forum. Please add those in. Thanks, and prosper.
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Sad that VGU shut down, but happy to hear about this place and happy to be here! Hope to continue to help people any way I can and meet new friends!
Back to top Go down
ArgusMercenary

ArgusMercenary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Sad to see the old place go, hadn't even been there for an year. I wasn't there for the mods though, I only ever really downloaded about 1 or 2 mods, the community is what made it great. I hope it gets back up again sometime in the future.

I haven't really seen a community like this one, most other places have too much hostility everywhere. The Nexus being a fine example of that. I thought they were going to take everything down though, and that VGU was gone for good. I'm glad that's not what happened.
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 pm

AndreDaGiant83 wrote:
I have one huge problem though, I may just have passed over it but i didnt see fallout 3 or nv in the forum. Please add those in. Thanks, and prosper.
We only have one Fallout subforum now (with Modding, Discussion and Troubleshooting sub-subforums).
With TTW and Requiem being so common lately, I figured that separate FO3 and FNV subforums wouldn't be necessary. Same goes for the Screenshots topic. Everything FO3 and FNV go in the same sections for now.
When FO4 will come out, it will have its own sections because it will generate more content Wink

Thank you for joining and see you around!
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Its great to see that so many are finding their way to the new site! It proves that VGU was more than a place with fancy mods for its members Smile
Back to top Go down
thefallenking

thefallenking

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:02 am

As many have said, I too am sad to see VGU go. However, the fact that it may return lightens the mood.
Back to top Go down
Druuler

Druuler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:00 am

One of the first things to go through my head after learning of VGU's fate was, "how the heck are we going to be able to get in touch with one another?" Well, this answers my question. Thank-you DVated for this forum. I am glad to be hear Smile
Back to top Go down
Marcus Viper

Marcus Viper

Character sheet
Name: Hunter
Faction: Scavenger
Level: 8 outta 10 bolts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 am

Greetings everybody. I, like many of you, was upset and shocked to see that VGU had been taken down. Maybe slightly more shocked than most because I was away on work for a few weeks and only found out when I tried to log on a hour or so ago.

But fortunately this site was set up, and its already good to see some familiar names. If VGU has gone forever hopefully we can make this site just as awesome, creative and informative as that was. As always I look forward to everybody's comments, content and fantastic screenshots.

P.S - Anybody know if you can set a GIF as an avatar on here? I tried my old one from VGU but cant get it to work, thanks for any info  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emperor Slyther

Emperor Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Red Queen Amaryllis
Faction: Shadow Inquisition
Level: Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:36 am

And I was just starting to like the site too. Though I haven't been most of active or present around the site when I first signed up. But it's great news to hear that we have another place to gather at.

I hope VGU returns soon to it's former glory we once had. If anything, I'd be happy to call this place my home. Smile
Back to top Go down
altoangelo

altoangelo

Character sheet
Name: -undefined-
Faction: Paragon
Level: -undefined-

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:19 am

dang Sad,it's a shame what happend to old VGU ,i hope the former glory to VGU will be restored soon  bounce 
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:06 am

Well at least we have something, I hope this forum works out well and hopefully sometime in the future MaxUnit can get into a better financial position, not for us but at least for himself.

Anywho, this forum looks nice so far, hopefully it can blossom into something better. And yeah. Lets try grab as many mods as we can while the site is open so the database is open to the people here too. TongueTril

Hope this goes well.

Oh, I'm "MintyFresh" from the old site by the way, not many people knew about me but i was there, I posted a tutorial on how to make tattoos realistically and stuff TongueTril

Should probably bring that over here when i get the chance.

Last edited by SixPowered on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra Information)
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Just so you know, some members were made veterans because they applied for it and we recognized them easily. Others we just recognized as old friends and promoted them without their initiative. If you've not been made veteran it could be because we didn't notice you've registered or we haven't had the time, not because we don't deem you worthy Wink

If you feel you should be Veteran or even Paladin, go to the group's page and request membership:
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/g3-paladin
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/g4-veterans

Also, I'll post almost daily reports on forum's progress and let you know what's been going on.
We've noticed maybenexttime's suggestion for a "like" or "rep" system as the one we've had on old
VGU and that's something I'll look into, but I can't guarantee you that this free platform will allow it.

Any problems or suggestions you have bring them in the Suggestion section.
Create new topic &  post screenshots if needed & we'll handle them together.

Welcome Back to all thought lost friends and Welcome Aboard to all new ones Wink

Last edited by DVAted on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TixIssence56

TixIssence56

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:50 pm

So here I am again, (been hopping in and out and stuff to check for stuff) then suddenly I got the 404. But at least we still got a free website to be together.
Back to top Go down
LessThanZero19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Sad to hear about VGU but least we can begin again and build a new community!
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Well that sucks...VGU was a awesome site

It's too bad too had to reformat recently so I lost all of my fallout back ups
Good to see we still have this though, many thanks DVAted
Back to top Go down
ADEPT

ADEPT

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Its sad, I loved old VGU. But we must go on, world is changing every second.

But our modders can share mods, links to file archives.
Back to top Go down
joint

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Damn it is indeed sad what happened to VGU, well at least its good to have this place. Thanks DVAted for bringing this forum to us.
Back to top Go down
AdayDr1en

AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Good to see you all ! Thanks, Maxunit and DVATED and Deepside for running this alternative site. I didn't expect see it. Nice to see that most of the members have carried over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to VGUnetwork Host   Welcome to VGUnetwork Host - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to VGUnetwork Host

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next