Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear khan Reforged machine Superpele money dead Mask boom mandalorian riot Metal wolfenstein hunk Ryse power vault boomers body commonwealth brotherhood leon ghoul marvel NPCs port
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:28 pm

» The Next fallout
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:25 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:21 pm

» Afterlife discord
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:17 am

» Greetings
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:49 am

» Starfield
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 11:02 pm

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 10:53 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 8:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 3:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 11:32 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 2:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:13 am

Old world blues and Far Harbor for me. I was fairly "meh" about the Fallout 3 dlcs, although Broken Steel was a better f3 ending.
Back to top Go down
morbito

morbito

Character sheet
Name: South-West Sea Bear
Faction: The Sorrows
Level: 7

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 3:17 pm

Lonesome Road or Dead Money.

Lonesome Road due to the levels of despair portrayed by the events of the DLC. Also Fist of the North Rawr :') Gota appreciate that reference.

Dead money due to the concept of it. Sure the execution might have been lacking but the idea of pulling off a heist with creepy un-natural creatures stumbling around is some solid concept Very Happy.

Perhaps in a better/more solid game engine, it could have been done justice, but I still love the concept.
Back to top Go down
Lilkrasdog

Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:56 pm

Always liked Old world blues but Dead Money comes in a close second. For Fallout 3 I always liked the Pitt the best.
Back to top Go down
Chinpoko117

Chinpoko117

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:48 pm

For New Vegas I didn't like Dead Money at first, and if this was 2011 I would probably say Old World Blues. I still like OWB nonetheless and its a solid DLC for NV, but years later the writing and the horror-esque atmosphere of Dead Money have finally won me over. I loved how each character had their own motivations and there is something to admire about how manipulative Dean Domino was, going all the way back to even before the Sierra Madre was constructed.

I'll admit part of the reason I and many others at the time didn't like Dead Money was because of the gameplay. Having all your gear taken from you, and forced to scrounge around for not just a weapon, but supplies as well was an initial turn off. I actually like the survival aspect of it now, and with mods such as Dead Money Horror Overhaul and NV Interiors project, exploring the villa is awesome with plenty of spooky creatures along the way.

Fallout 3 would be Point Lookout, a very atmospheric place to explore and I loved the mansion. The Pitt was neat, but much like Dead Money at the time I didn't like having my gear taken lol. Still liked exploring the raider controlled Pittsburgh though.

Never played any of Fallout 4's DLC so I can't speak for the fourth entry, a huge shocker I know given how long they've been out lol.
Back to top Go down
momuse88

momuse88

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 5:16 pm

I really enjoyed Nuka World. I loved the different flavors of the raider gangs that were available to you.

DrumstickBrainTickin246

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:59 pm

Gonna be an unpopular decision..... but Mothership Zeta. Love the aesthetic.
Back to top Go down
Zerk

Zerk

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 am

OWB, you can litteraly stand in front of Dala and breath for her pleasure, flirt two lightswitchs, help a neurotic mini-securitron by giving him some mugs and talk to a lot of other inanimated objects.

I think I have never been so attached to some inanimate object character in my entire life
Back to top Go down
Carbony1

Carbony1

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 5:28 am

Old World Blues for me
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:52 am

I'd have to say a toss up between Dead Money and Nuka World. Nuka World might not be the best in terms of writing and choices, but it's still alot of fun to play. Plus I love exploring Nuka World itself and just leading my own band of raiders! I honestly wouldn't mind if some day we get a more fleshed out/playable raider faction to join in a future Fallout title.

And when it comes to Dead Money, oh boy. Such a good DLC. The atmosphere is just dripping in horror and the fact you have to work with these complete strangers and get to know them just makes the DLC all the more interesting. Not to mention the actual Sierra Madre hotel was fun to explore and had me a bit on edge the first time I played!

I also thought Broken Steel from FO3 was good too.
Back to top Go down
Vipla Dare

Vipla Dare

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:17 pm

Lonesome Road and Automatron from the ones I've played. I've only started Far Harbor and still haven't the Nuka World, also I've never played Broken Steel so can't say anything about these three.
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:00 pm

Lonesome Road for me, I just love playing with it and it acts as the real ending of New Vegas for me.

Old World Blues is pretty good in content. I like all the FNV DLCs

FO3 would be point lookout because the rest are not that good.

NaturalMineralWater

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 6:19 am

Point lookout and Zeta have great aesthetics and are my go to's. FNV DLCs are way more fleshed out though. Honest Hearts is actually one of my favourites, Love Zion and Joshua Graham is a great character and the voice actor, Keith Szarabajka does an amazing job.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3eKuVtRej5XLCMlyuDiJkQ
burner9875

burner9875

Character sheet
Name: Raul Alfonso Tejada
Faction: Vaquero
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:58 pm

My favourite DLC overall would easily have to be Old World Blue the story and lorre is incredibly detailed and well done, so story wise OWB. Game play I'd have to give it to Dead Money it forces you to play like a survival game which is a refreshing more difficult way to play. I'm more of a story guy so I still prefer OWB but I had to mention DM Smile.

What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 7a996912
Back to top Go down
malcgarvey

malcgarvey

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Fallout 3's DLC Broken Steel!!
Back to top Go down
CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:37 pm

My personal favorite was dead money for Fallout New Vegas. I personally loved the horror survival aspect of it. Not to mention how awesome a heist is. Ghost people are by far my favorite enemies to fight. There's also a bigger message in the game about greed and over coming it. How it connects to the other dlcs is just amazing
Back to top Go down
NaturalMineralWater

NaturalMineralWater

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 4:42 am

CommunistDragon wrote:
My personal favorite was dead money for Fallout New Vegas. I personally loved the horror survival aspect of it. Not to mention how awesome a heist is. Ghost people are by far my favorite enemies to fight. There's also a bigger message in the game about greed and over coming it. How it connects to the other dlcs is just amazing

Love that you think Dead Money was your favourite. I always enjoyed it and never understood the backlash it got when it came out aha!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3eKuVtRej5XLCMlyuDiJkQ
GoofyGoo6er

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:01 am

Agreed with the above. The ghost people were downright terrifying. just terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Drutar

Drutar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:48 pm

I loved Old World Blues. Well...and kinda hated it the same time. Couldn't wait to get out of that place, but ultimately it was a great experience, and an awesomely weird story. Right now, I'm really looking forward to Nuka World. I can't say anything about it yet, since I didn't play it, I'm just starting to warm up to Fallout 4, but it looks great.

Vulturish

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Far Harbor, the ambience is just absolutely stunning.
Back to top Go down
shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:21 pm

Dead money or the Pitt.

the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?   What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best FALLOUT DLC ever?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next