Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged Ryse power hunk marvel wolfenstein gauss commonwealth boomers Superpele NPCs ghoul mandalorian vault money Mask Call khan boom Gear Overhaul riot daryl dead machine body
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
taramys

taramys

Location : Bounce back and forth between TX, AK, and other places

Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Empty
PostSubject: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:12 am

Hello, I'm Taramys and I'm a modding addict.

Seriously, I generally run about 350+ mods and hit the plugins cap every single time I mod Skyrim or Fallout 4, and abuse the hell out of .esl files to run more mods than I can keep track of. If I could 3D model or script/code worth a flip I'd probably mod so much more I'd break physics. I've written a couple of mods for Skyrim, but none for FO4, so I am at best a bare-bones novice.
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:18 am

Hey mate, it's great to see you either way and tbh I think that type of addiction is generally recognised around here so you're fine Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when 1f602.

Hope you enjoy you're stay, and if you need anything, just shoot me a pm Smile
Back to top Go down
scrab20

scrab20

Character sheet
Name: Gnae Icci Brute
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:19 am

Heya! Welcome,

I'm addicted modding too specially in hearts of iron iv and sometimes i did a bit of modding in oblivion and fallout 3 i hope you enjoy your stay around here.

Best regards!
Back to top Go down
taramys

taramys

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:38 pm

RangerJosh wrote:
...that type of addiction is generally recognised around here so you're fine...

Oh, it gets worse, a chara... I can't just keep it digital. My office is full of model castles, medieval villages, etc. that I am constantly working on and making. Even when I pry myself off of the computer I am still worldbuilding >.<
And I long ago looked at the 255 plugins cap and said "Bah! Hold my beer!" Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when 1f604
Back to top Go down
osamabinswaging

osamabinswaging

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:57 pm

I feel you my dude.
I think I mod more than play the actual game lol.
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when EmptyTue May 05, 2020 11:51 am

taramys wrote:
RangerJosh wrote:
...that type of addiction is generally recognised around here so you're fine...

Oh, it gets worse, a chara... I can't just keep it digital. My office is full of model castles, medieval villages, etc. that I am constantly working on and making. Even when I pry myself off of the computer I am still worldbuilding >.<
And I long ago looked at the 255 plugins cap and said "Bah! Hold my beer!"  Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when 1f604

Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when 1f602 You know you're serious when you're worldbuilding in the real world lol.

And yeah, it's bad when you're installing mods in order to get more mods.
Back to top Go down
taramys

taramys

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Me: "I want this mod, it's awesome!"
Mod: REQUIREMENTS: (ten frillion more mods I'd otherwise never use)
Me: sighs and begins downloading Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when 1f606
Back to top Go down
scrab20

scrab20

Character sheet
Name: Gnae Icci Brute
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when EmptyThu May 07, 2020 10:18 am

taramys wrote:
Me: "I want this mod, it's awesome!"
Mod: REQUIREMENTS: (ten frillion more mods I'd otherwise never use)
Me: sighs and begins downloading  Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when 1f606

that's pretty much with fallout 3 or arma 3 hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when   Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoops, forgot to do this when I joined way back when

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1