Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:06 am

Midwest US, Hawaii, Alaska, Europe or China, there is still a lot of good real estate in the fallout universe that can be explored. I'm thinking the next game will be set in toronto tho, as fallout 3 heavily hinted at the region without explicitly saying anything about it, same as with vault 76 in one of the terminals in the citadel

Honestly, tho, I would just settle for a 3D remake of tactics or van buren, those had really good worlds

lukinas1

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 2:08 am

Bethesda traditionally sticks to the East Coast, so New York would be very interesting to see. However I doubt that they could pull it off because of technical issues (i.e. downtown Boston...)

I would love to see Canada, just for the post-annexation lore, same with Mexico.

However realistically I think they might choose Florida - Bethesda likes swamps for some reason (Point Lookout, Far Harbor was swampy too).
Back to top Go down
Burningpancake

Burningpancake

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:56 am

I always wanted a New York city fallout but according to lore it was destroyed by multiple nukes. Other then that a fallout in Japan would be interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-