Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot NPCs mandalorian Mask Reforged marvel dead khan brotherhood port Ryse body power ghoul Metal machine boom vault hunk commonwealth Gear boomers wolfenstein leon Superpele money
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:28 am

» The Next fallout
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:17 am

» Greetings
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:49 pm

» Starfield
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 3:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 1:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 8:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 4:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 7:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitkatmack

Kitkatmack

Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2020 9:59 pm

I want the next Fallout to be in post apocalyptic annexed Canada eh! I think "Ronto" as mentioned in the Pitt would look amazing with next gen graphics. I hope it has a good story with strong RPG elements. Smile
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 9:22 am

I like the idea of seeing a post apocalyptic Canada, you could have a faction of Mounties lol Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 1f602
Back to top Go down
apraha91

apraha91

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:20 am

Canada would be great - especially for survivalists and as I mentioned before, snow would be awesome addition to brown & yellow Fallouts.

Sorry, but I had to do this...
Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 What-a10
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:03 am

I'd prefer areas around where the first two games and New Vegas are set, but wherever it is I just hope they keep it in the USA

I feel other countries are interesting but they're interesting BECAUSE we don't know what state they're in - the mystery is sometimes better than the discovery

I'd love to be introduced to another nation of course, but only in the form of maybe DLC or a time travel quest - that's it, just a small piece, not the entire game

Not to mention that everything that makes Fallout what it is, is the setting - the USA. Nuka Cola, the pin up girls, architecture, lore, weaponry, factions, ideologies, cars, clothing - just the whole style.

Setting it anywhere but the USA, I don't even know if it'd feel like Fallout for me, especially with the direction in which Bethesda has taken the Fallout series

Back to top Go down
EyeShotFirst

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet
Name: Sharpe
Faction: Institute
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 5:01 pm

Somewhere perhaps like Colorado, that way you could have a good combination of landscapes. I definitely would like to see the west again, as Bethesda's focused a lot on the east coast.
Back to top Go down
Menace

Menace

Character sheet
Name: Hello, My Name's NINOOOOO!
Faction: The Outsiders
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 6:17 pm

Maybe the whole Russia so we can roam all the big map of Russian Federation lol!, if there's any chances why don't be Europe so we can see the whole thing in one game.

danbrother

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:50 pm

Menace wrote:
Maybe the whole Russia so we can roam all the big map of Russian Federation lol!, if there's any chances why don't be Europe so we can see the whole thing in one game.

Nice idea! But it would be a new Stalker :-)

In my opinion, after F76 and its influence on the franchise the best way to continue would be total reboot - Fallout 1 on a modern engine!

DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:53 am

Tbh I want it to be set back in California, I want it to be like Fallout 1 & 2.
Back to top Go down
Chaosjohn

Chaosjohn

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 3:17 am

One more vote to England. But I doubt we'll ever see a non-USA Fallout game.
Alaska is a nice idea, it would gave us a very different setting,
Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 pm

As I said before, I'd love it in the Northwest, especially since there's a change of a massive Khan empire up there.
Back to top Go down
lordniti2

lordniti2

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:21 pm

It would be interesting to see a Fallout game set in the UK, but the chances of a Fallout game taking place outside of USA is very slim so I'll put a vote towards California.

hessikin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 5:15 pm

I don't necessarily think a Fallout set outside of the US would even work, given how steeped in Americana the FO series is. Much like GTA, it needs to feed off of American culture for the jokes and nuances to work, as much as I'd like to see what happened to the rest of the world.

That said, I'd love to see Fallout set in China. The problem is most people in the west don't really have a clear understanding of Chinese Culture, so giving China the typical Fallout treatment would be hard for developers and lost on the consumer base. The only way I can see it work would be through the eyes of an American, but I'd worry it would devolve into negative stereotypes and such rather than a fun prodding at the culture. It would have to really, really be done right for it to work.

Bar there being a Fallout set in China (or just the east in general) I want more American South and West. Texas, Mexico, Louisiana, etc.

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 6:39 pm

I do agree that I don't think other countries other than America will get represented in Fallout Games anytime soon or ever even.

I would love to see the UK specifically though, and I do understand that they haven't really previously explored outside the USA in much depth, but I think that this could be one of the greatest strengths to a game set outside the usual Fallout setting of America.

New factions, new ideas, new types of humour, new architecture, new lore, new evil pre war organisations like Rob-Co but in Britain.

Also, the fact that there isn't, to the best of my knowledge, too many London inspired Post Apocalyptic Video Games (other than Zombi, but I'm referring to a proper open world post apocalyptic expansive UK).

If it'd have to be America, I like @hessikin and his idea of a Texas maybe. It'd mean we'd be able to get a more Cowboy Western themed Fallout, similar to Fallout New Vegas, and it's not an area that I know too much about when it comes to Fallout
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:36 am

Texas, Louisiana or Alaska for me.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
Vulturish

Vulturish

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:23 am

I'd love to see it set somewhere around California/Nevada again, just because I absolutely love the NCR as a faction. Probably ain't gonna happen but one can always hope.
Back to top Go down
GoofyGoo6er

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:30 am

I'd love to see either the NorthEast (like the forests of NY/canada), or the deep south. I think both provide a really awesome location that we really haven't seen yet! Smile
Back to top Go down
whatever246

whatever246

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 12:35 am

Id say California (specifically LA) and New York (the city), theirs plenty of iconic locations in these cities and the cultures/histories are fit for many possible factions(and the return of others Wink ); plus id really like to see more Fallout styled urban locations >.<

Id also say that other countries/regions should be explored but perhaps as DLC
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:30 am

Detroit.

Looks like a post-apocalyptic setting anyways and tons of rotting industrial places and banged up houses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
ar380

ar380

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:43 am

I think New Orleans would be cool
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:53 am

In order, from most likely to least likely:

1. Texas. I think it's only mildly possible, since Besthesda seems to prefer the East Coast, but hey, it's a cool setting, fits the cowboy theme...

2. Outside of the US. At least outside of the continental US. Preferably somewhere pretty different. Don't get me wrong I love America, but I feel like the franchise is stalling. Every game is the same: Radscorpions, Deathclaws, Supermutants and the BoS. I think it would be cool to explore somewhere completely different, without any of those. You could take the franchise to Hawaii, that way it's still a place the american audience can recognize, or maybe somewhere around the South China Sea, or perhaps a Jungle in Asia (like a Vietnam themed game), or the Caribbean or somewhere. Though knowing Bethesda, they'll just retcon a way for supermutants and the BoS to be there.

3. Beyond Earth. Yeah, almost certainly won't happen, but how cool it would be? Exploring new planets aboard Mr House's colony ships. Or maybe taking the fight to the Zetans. Though, again, knowing Bethesda, they'd just retcon a way for supermutants and the BoS to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?   Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want FALLOUT 5 to be set?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next