Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian Superpele gauss power commonwealth boom body riot Mask NPCs marvel machine Reforged Call khan Ryse dead money daryl Gear hunk ghoul wolfenstein Overhaul boomers vault
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liberto10

Liberto10

Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having good day. If you are not, just remember that every day is a blessing, and the best blessing is when you are alive. For those of you who sometimes think life is unfair, (I did too many times) remember there are people even more unfortunate than you.

I'm sorry if I started with this, I'm actually an entrepreneur, I brew kombucha and sell them, I also do some consultations on business, and recently, I decided to just take a rest, lay off all the works, let my subordinate do them, and chill infront of my laptop. So I have been playing Fallout New Vegas for at least a week (?), and was led to this place by a youtube video about some interesting and awesome mods which are only available in this place.

I hope I can learn many things from this community, and really look forward to work together with everyone here.
Please do take good care of me Smile

Peace everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:50 pm

Hello and welcome Liberto Smile

Very cool business you have there, I'm not the biggest kombucha drinker but I have many friends who are.

I hope to see you around! Enjoy the mods and be sure to post some screens Wink

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:27 pm

@Liberto10 - welcome to GUN. Hello Hats Off You will find a very friendly and helpful community here plus very good mods for FNV. You should be able to find what you need here to make your time off and game much better. Lots of good modders here. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Timulika

Timulika

Character sheet
Name: Kerr
Faction: Independent
Level: 50+

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:36 pm

Welcome
That YouTube video led you to the right place.
Great mods and awesome peeps here!
HappyRun

Liberto10

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Thank you very much for the warm welcome guys, I'm so much looking forward to interact more with this community >.< Smile
Back to top Go down
Uptoon

Uptoon

Character sheet
Name: Atom
Faction: Royal Armoured Corps
Level: Probably high

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Hey Liberto, welcome to the community Hugging

I remember that the first time I heard of (and eventually joined) GUN was through youtube too!
Hope to see you around on the forums!

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Hello and welcome to the GUN Liberto! See you around.

Steam Profile:
Back to top Go down
erafox

erafox

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: GUN
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Welcome Liberto prime =D sorry have to say that .. fallout forum closed eyes smile

enjoy your stay

Back to top Go down
shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyFri May 10, 2019 5:37 am

Ah the wonders of YouTube "Sometimes" But welcome to the GUN community my friend Smile

the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
Voyevoda1

Voyevoda1

Character sheet
Name: Eli Sawyer
Faction: Independent
Level: 48

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) EmptyFri May 17, 2019 11:49 am

Hey @Liberto10

Gutted I missed your welcome as Erafox beat me to the punchline Laugh Out Loud

Welcome to GUN, I hope you stick around and enjoy what this site has to offer. Have you been playing New Vegas for long?

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was ever good at...but atleast I fought for what I believed in."
Back to top Go down
https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)   Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Liberto. Nice to Meet You All! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1