Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Hello everybody! My name is docahbear!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
docahbear

PostSubject: Hello everybody! My name is docahbear!   Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:40 am

This is my first official post on this site. Tbh I didn't even know this place existed until today. I'm a Youtuber and occasionally do content on modding and playing modded games like skyrim, fallout 4, Fallout 3, etc. I'm not the best at modding but I know a thing or two that I've learned over the years. I was brought to this site by a video about remastering New Vegas. A few of the mods that I was interested in I can't access right away but I look forward to when I'll be able to include those among my repertoire. Thank you to all who read this and feel free to check out my channel if you like and suggest content that you'd like to see. Big-Hug Hugging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacoboriley

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! My name is docahbear!   Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:55 am

@docahbear - welcome to GUN and your first official welcome Smile GUN is a good and relaxed place to learn and share conversation, modding and video. If you haven't already, check out the sticky posts on site behavior and such. Other than that relax and look around.

Hello everybody! My name is docahbear!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-