Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse power Call Superpele commonwealth body mandalorian daryl hunk boomers vault Gear Overhaul wolfenstein Mask boom NPCs money machine marvel dead gauss ghoul Reforged riot khan
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
joebenz

joebenz

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Daryl from the Walking Dead with his crossbow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Eetterinakki wrote:
Boxcars. He's pretty hilarious in my opinion with his excessive cursing, comedic ranting and complaining and constant wisecracks.

I mean, his legs are crippled, if you gave him a Doctor's Bag he'd be fine. Why not? One could easily tailor some combat dialogue out of his many goddamnits and fucks.

When being attacked: "What the fuck have you got against us, bitch?"
When severely wounded: "Jesus fucking Christ", "I'm fucking crippled"
When entering a settlement: "I just love it here"
When trading gear: "How much you gonna give me?"
When combat ends: "Nice"
When firing him: "Bye"

You could also easily reuse some remarks for general questions, since Boxcars tends to answer questions in very short and sometimes vague manner.
^^^ This right here. I so completely agree with this. I can see him as a cool companion. Plus I don't want to be the only black dude in the crew.

Anyway, someone I would like to see in this game as a companion would be either that baddie lightskin chick Assassin from Assassins Creed or friggen Chris Jacobs from Mercenaries. Damn both of them in the squad would be force.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
zeephillayy

zeephillayy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:20 pm

A'ight, my Top 5 are, in no particular order; Ellie (Last of Us), Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead), Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 6), Zoey (Left 4 Dead) and Harley Quinn (Batman: Arkham Whatever).

As far as vanilla characters, it'd be cool to expand upon really flat characters like Morgan Blake or Chief Hanlon.

Hect0r

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:35 pm

(Not sure if I haven't found one, but I'm pretty sure she's not) I'd like to see Elizabeth(Bioshock infinite) I think she'd make for a good companion.
Back to top Go down
JayKode

JayKode

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:03 pm

I agree with Zeephillayy, Id love to see zoey as a companion.

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Hurk from Far Cry would be a good laugh to have as a companion Very Happy

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:11 am

I would absolutely love Harley Quinn from The Arkham series as a companion complete with the voice over. She can call your character Puddin. That would be bliss.

s0mbo1

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 6:35 am

Bruce Willis from Last Man Standing, wow I have that movie on brain right now
I would have said Riddick, but there already is one
For a more lore friendly companion, I have an image of an actual detailed and fleshed out version of the Wendy mod from the Nexus. i.e. a local who joined the NCR and washed out. It would be a nice pace to see a character who isn't of the NCR who still sees them in a positive light, kind of an anti-Russell, a young idealist who genuinely believes in the NCR even through they are of the Mojave as opposed to the NCR
Back to top Go down
CatMan

CatMan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:53 am

Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite because she was such an interesting and active companion. Anna from Metro Last Light because she is a Russian sniper. Adam Jensen from Deus Ex. Finally, the Goat from goat simulator.
Back to top Go down
GrownBravy

GrownBravy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:25 am

Rochelle from left for dead 2 and Violette Summer from velvet assassin
Back to top Go down
RazerSoul

RazerSoul

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:14 am

cpt. lasky from halo 4! to go with my master chief story.

sigmaceti

Character sheet
Name: Shepard
Faction: Lone Wanderer
Level: Unimportant

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:18 am

perfect topic to post this Very Happy
so companions that I wish to see in fallout:NV are : Queen of Blades from starcraft 2, Max Payne from Max Payne 3, Liara T'soni from MassEffcet (there is one but mod is too big) original Bittercup from Fallout 3 with voice if possible, district 9 prawn, Ellie from Last of us, Marcus Fenix from Gears of War, Lara Croft from Tomb Rider, Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil, Geralt from The Witcher and Lyria from Skyrim, I know that list is big but those are characters that I wish to see as companions in fallout NV

sigmaceti

Character sheet
Name: Shepard
Faction: Lone Wanderer
Level: Unimportant

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:20 am

ZombiePwny1 wrote:
I am Andy wrote:
Having just watched Fist Full of Dollars, probably the man with no name closed eyes smile He probably already exists in some far off mod i just havent checked yet!
yes! lol, Clint Eastwood

I know where you can find it

antlion47

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Alcatraz whit the nanosuit Very Happy from crysis 2

Back to top Go down
DanLloyd

DanLloyd

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:52 pm

I'd like to see Jason Statham and/or Karl Pilkington. Well it's just looking like some sort of bald British posse but yeah they're cool.

Maybe the squad members from Delta squad in SW: Republic Commando too.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:04 pm

The annoying fan from Oblivion.

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Keanu Reeves and Sean Bean
Back to top Go down
abestinkindrinkin

abestinkindrinkin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Chuck Testa. <- (original idea) Actually no, GILBERT GOTTFRIED INSTEAD.
Back to top Go down
AbyssionV2

AbyssionV2

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:23 pm

The one companion that I would like to see in NV is... ED-209 from the original Robocop film! You have 10 seconds to comply.. Machine Gunner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next