Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel money FCOM machine Mask boomers boom riot daryl commonwealth dead upgrades NPCs hunk Gear Call Reforged khan ghoul vault Ryse Superpele mandalorian space wolfenstein body
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Math486c

Math486c

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:10 pm

I would love to see Delta Squad from Republic Commando.

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Hodor, Fallout definitely needs more Hodor. :p

hunter 57

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:55 am

Wall.e would be a good companion and it fits in the lore.
Back to top Go down
RocketTurtle

RocketTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:07 am

Coyoteyeah wrote:
The annoying fan from Oblivion.

Haha that brings back so many memories.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:54 am

hunter 57 wrote:

There is a Wall-E mod on New Vegas Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:05 am

Terminator, Robocop, Ripley(Alien), Snake Plisken, Han Solo, The Man (Viggo), Sam Hell (Rowdy Roddy Piper)
Lets face it we all need some Bad Ass in our lives.
Back to top Go down
Sklone

Sklone

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:46 am

In honor of the release of killing floor 2 in 4 days Dancey i am gonna have to say dj skully i mean it isnt to far off in terms of lore plus he is a bad ass zed killer.

I used to be a field Scribe, a Deathclaw snapping my femur in half like a twig put an end to that.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
hunter 57

hunter 57

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:40 am

Tesvixen wrote:
hunter 57 wrote:

The mod was removed from nexus.
Back to top Go down
Ginger5n4p

Ginger5n4p

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:30 am

For an actual companion I can't really think of any characters I'd actually like to have along that aren't a part of my norm already. Maybe someone that talks a lot, but it'd have to mostly be custom work to get any dialogue from just wandering the wasteland. Maybe a voiced Twig companion from Nuka Break, just because you don't see any chunky people in the wasteland, and it'd diversify the general body appearance a bit. OR maybe a mouse droid from the Death Star. You know, the little toasters with wheels that get scared of Wookies.

BailieG

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:48 am

in would love to have a jar jar binks companion so i could keep killing him time after time after time. I think a Deadpool companion would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Wolfox66

Wolfox66

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:55 am

There is already a Deadpool companion

BailieG

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:59 am

Where????? Wher can I download it?
Back to top Go down
Wolfox66

Wolfox66

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:01 am

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:05 am

I'm a fan of animal companions, personally. What I really want is a less OP version of the growing deathclaw companion, but be a kitten or puppy or something equally cute and fuzzy you find. Something that you can take care of and raise and choose to have as a passive companion, rather than a nightmare of teeth and claws that can kill almost anything. No that OP companions are bad - it just doesn't work well with the balancing mods I use.

Other than that, maybe a more interactive version of the Wolf and Cub mod. So you can actually feel like you're taking care of something, rather than just lugging around a wonky backpack.
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

Character sheet
Name: Timur Glazkov
Faction: S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:32 pm

im glad i saw this topic; ive seen plenty of excellant ideas. id love to see Bill Cosby, John Belushi, Hank Hill (from king of the hill), Samuel L Jackson, Tom Hanks, and Morgan Freeman. An d i dont know about Chuck Norris, that might be game breaking.

Vrig88

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Rick Deckard from Blade Runner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:16 pm

hunter 57 wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:
hunter 57 wrote:

The mod was removed from nexus.

A shame, was a cute mod. Largely aesthetic, but still really fun. I've thought about doing a Wall-E of my own, but I'd want a high quality model for that.
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:04 pm

@Tesvixen I found a model on the internet a while ago. Don't know if it's top quality but here's the link if you want to check it out.

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=51888

No textures though and I believe you have to create an account to download from that page.

Brigamer

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:21 pm

On a silly note, I'd say Actual Cannibal Shia Lebouf and maybe a feature where you need to give him body parts every now and then in order to keep him from "Shia Surprise!" you in the back with a knife.

On a serious note, I'd love some form of customize-able robot companions in the base game. Like say you meet it early on in the game and as you progress through the game you can upgrade it with both visual upgrades and gameplay upgrades (i.e. Damage, Healing, Detecting, etc.) to make it your own personal bot. I know there are some mods that, to an extent, do allow you to do this ( Robco Certified, Buildablebots are the ones that come to mind) but at most it's small visual changes and it's rather limited for what upgrades you can do for the robots.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next