Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask NPCs khan Reforged hunk Ryse gauss commonwealth boom Call machine riot ghoul Overhaul mandalorian Gear vault wolfenstein dead marvel body daryl boomers money Superpele power
Latest topics
» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 6:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 3:43 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Today at 5:12 am

» Starfield
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby scrab20 Yesterday at 11:18 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
weijiesen

weijiesen

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:49 pm

NinjaLombax wrote:
Rocket Raccoon would make an awesome companion.  Smile

I 2nd this!

Snarky quips and over-sized energy weapons, what a combo! Sniper
His hacking and science skills would be through the roof, not to mention Sneak.
Let him sit on your shoulder and shoot cowboy
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:18 pm

delta6020 wrote:

I "think" i may be wrong but i thing Drags have a public armor pack that has Excalibur armor but its just missing gloves tho. Could give it to one of your companions Smile

I rigged the gloves for it too.

And Rex has rigged Raccoon already Smile
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:22 pm

I want to see Eli from Book Of Eli Kickin ass with Denzel in the Mojave would be awesome

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:28 pm

delta6020 wrote:
raze4573 wrote:
Oh so all characters from media can be used as example?
Hrm....I'd say... Excalibur from Warframe, would be fun to sick him on ghouls and watch the melee mayhem.

I "think" i may be wrong but i thing Drags have a public armor pack that has Excalibur armor but its just missing gloves tho. Could give it to one of your companions Smile

O_O *gives banana* If tis true, thank you for such glorious news.

Also, another pretty damn cool companion in terms of aura of badassness would be John McClane.

Will check the armor pack asap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
croxjnr

croxjnr

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:42 pm

I think Jacket from Hotline Miami would be cool, especially if he had old or withered clothing due to the Mojave

Back to top Go down
delta6020

delta6020

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Someone make baymax from big hero 6 haha be cool to have a fighting caregiver robot XD

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:46 pm

^ that
But he needs to have 2 body models. One with armor and one without Very Happy That would look so awesome in FNV with a nice ENB to boost it.
Back to top Go down
ZorkyTheDude

ZorkyTheDude

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:46 am

seriously: i'd like to see i don't know something very lore friendly an old ranger who have a huge backstory and you kinda need to seek and kill some old enemy of him, i have plenty of ideas but i don't have the skills i tried to make some quest mods or companion but i totally suck with scripting an such and i don't like to publish experimental stuff, if we speak in terms of non-lore friendly i would absolutely choose Arnold, "let me see what you carry" - "no problemo."

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:32 am

ZorkyTheDude wrote:
seriously: i'd like to see i don't know something very lore friendly an old ranger who have a huge backstory and you kinda need to seek and kill some old enemy of him, i have plenty of ideas but i don't have the skills i tried to make some quest mods or companion but i totally suck with scripting an such and i don't like to publish experimental stuff, if we speak in terms of non-lore friendly i would absolutely choose Arnold, "let me see what you carry"   -   "no problemo."
@ZorkyTheDude have you tried Someguy200's Russell companion?
It's everything you want!

Back to top Go down
ZorkyTheDude

ZorkyTheDude

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:02 am

sirvm wrote:
ZorkyTheDude wrote:
seriously: i'd like to see i don't know something very lore friendly an old ranger who have a huge backstory and you kinda need to seek and kill some old enemy of him, i have plenty of ideas but i don't have the skills i tried to make some quest mods or companion but i totally suck with scripting an such and i don't like to publish experimental stuff, if we speak in terms of non-lore friendly i would absolutely choose Arnold, "let me see what you carry"   -   "no problemo."

Absolutely is one of my favourite, i need to confess that is almost tragic the end in a certain way!

ZorkyTheDude

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:03 am

ZorkyTheDude wrote:
sirvm wrote:
ZorkyTheDude wrote:

Absolutely is one of my favourite, i need to confess that is almost tragic the end in a certain way, but my was an example, we need more quest like those 

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:49 am

That's true man, Russell was a masterpiece.
Hey did you kill the guy at the end or not?
Because I didn't and was wondering if it will change the ending or not

Back to top Go down
seanchinhengo

seanchinhengo

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:08 am

Jinx from league of legends would be a fun companion, traveling through the mojave with someone that batshit insane?!!!! imagine the possibilities, it would end up in carnage.
A well made child companion mod, someone you would have to take care of and teach about life in the wasteland. to give the feeling that your responsible for more than your own life. Someone like Eli in the last of us. It would definitely fit into a larger quest, and create an entirely new feeling and experience in the game.
Back to top Go down
delta6020

delta6020

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:17 pm

I'm curious to have a pet dinosaur as my companion closed eyes smile Just replace the body of the death claw Very Happy

The killer_rifle18

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:20 pm

I think it would be pretty cool to have Delta Squad from Republic Commando, and it's not wouldn't be very hard to put them in the game. You could rip their voices from the game, and it wouldn't sound weird at all.
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:28 pm

The killer_rifle18 wrote:
I think it would be pretty cool to have Delta Squad from Republic Commando, and it's not wouldn't be very hard to put them in the game.  You could rip their voices from the game, and it wouldn't sound weird at all.

How about outfitting a custom squad in Enclave Commander NV as the Delta Squad?
There's even different class presets in the base mod so it's probably not that hard if you give them some sweet clone armor from a separate mod.

It would be extra cool to replace the Vertibird with a LAAT, but now I'm just dreaming.
Back to top Go down
sirvm

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:48 am

KrizalidBrando wrote:
sirvm wrote:
I'd love to have Raiden from MGR as a companion.
Because who can say no to a Cyborg Ninja?
You'll be surprised when you'll get promoted then. No further details Very Happy

I can't find it!
Halp pls!

Back to top Go down
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:03 am

Not sure if this has been said before but I would LOVE to have Ellie from the Last of us as a companion. Great character from a Great game.

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
xArchAngel

xArchAngel

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:57 pm

I would love to have Darryl and Machonne from the walking dead, and for both of them to use their unique weapons just like in the series.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 pm

rebillion76 wrote:
Not sure if this has been said before but I would LOVE to have Ellie from the Last of us as a companion. Great character from a Great game.

Once you get promoted there's an Ellie Race in the Dragbody packs
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next