Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
leon NPCs commonwealth mandalorian marvel Ryse Mask port khan Metal Superpele body boomers ghoul money riot dead power Reforged hunk wolfenstein brotherhood Gear boom machine vault
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:28 pm

» The Next fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:25 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:21 pm

» Afterlife discord
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:44 am

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby Trappy82 Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:17 pm

» Greetings
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:49 am

» Starfield
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 9:02 pm

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 8:53 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 6:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 3:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 1:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 9:32 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 12:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
killzonefallout

killzonefallout

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:50 pm

Echo from killzone shadow fall would be cool.
colonel radec from killzone 2 would be cool also
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

Character sheet
Name: John Ryder
Faction: NCR
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:34 am

I would definitely like to see either Hunter S. Thompson in New Vegas (for obvious reasons) or Ellie from The Last Of Us in Fallout 3 (as F3 is kind of similar to TLOU's atmosphere), though it'd be cool to have them in both games tongue
Back to top Go down
CGamerPro

CGamerPro

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:47 am

I'd love to see the idea of a Ellie (Last of Us) in the game.
BUT
The character would need toooooons of dialogues.
Ellie, still, has a story.
A story needs to be written. And the story needs to fit into the Fallout atmosphere.
Willow in cool Wink

Doomguy137

Doomguy137

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:57 am

I would like to have Commander Shepard, His/Her combat prowess would benefit whilst I travel the wasteland, one day someone hopefully makes a mod like that!

radiationnut

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Ellie from The Last Of Us, or a fully voiced Space Marine/Imperial Guardsman.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:35 pm

I like to see Arnold Schwarzenegger as a conpanion (or will be awesome if he can be playable )
Back to top Go down
Bill Williamson

Bill Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:28 pm

I am Andy wrote:
Having just watched Fist Full of Dollars, probably the man with no name closed eyes smile He probably already exists in some far off mod i just havent checked yet!

It got taken down from the nexus but here's a Fist Full of Dollars version of Clint Eastwood that uses ripped lines from his movies. Enjoy!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/clint-eastwood-companion/downloads/for-a-fistful-of-ncr-dollars

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:51 pm

cgamerpro wrote:
I'd love to see the idea of a Ellie (Last of Us) in the game.
BUT
The character would need toooooons of dialogues.
Ellie, still, has a story.
A story needs to be written. And the story needs to fit into the Fallout atmosphere.
Willow in cool Wink

Unfortunately, those of us here who specialize in companions/porting are just about universal in our agreement that doing a child NPC/companion is a terrible idea... considering what some people tend to do with children/underage NPCs. I don't imagine I need to elaborate.

Back to top Go down
Doomguy137

Doomguy137

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Does anyone here have any companion mods that you recommend? Really want to get some superb companions to follow me around in the wastes!

ScarFace0101

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Probably some old or current game characters that fit in a dystopian setting. we already have the characters from dragbody, but i'm talking Artyom from Metro, or Viktor Reznov and Nikolai Belinski, those character could be brought into the game and look like they are apart of it, but we know their background, and if those characters were brought into the game, i'd love it.
Back to top Go down
Vrig88

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy

cybermitch

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect would be pretty sweet to have along. Even on my current playthrough as her, she could be a clone! lol. I would also love to see Claptrap and Harley Quinn from Arkham city as a companion (the 2nd game in the series) Would honestly love to see her bash some heads in with either her hammer or baseball bat ^^

I would love to see all of these guys in FO3 and NV. Anyways, those are my dream companions ^w^

I write poetry, lots of it, check out my dA if that's your thing.
Motorcycle
Back to top Go down
ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Briareos from Appleseed Alpha.

http://media.popcultcha.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/r/briareos_play_arts_01_1.png
Back to top Go down
Vrig88

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:09 am

John Connor (Christian Bale) from Terminator Salvation

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:55 am

Arch Dornan from Fo2. I'd love that

BritishBoyStar

Character sheet
Name: Mason Blake
Faction: Vault Dweller
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:14 pm

I would say the awesome "Storyteller" from the amazing Shoddycast Fallout Lore series!! Very Happy!! but he actually going to be a Fallout NV companion in the near future!!! Smile

so that being said I suppose I would like to see AMCs the Walking Dead TV shows version of "The Governor" Season 4 with the black leather jacket to be exact Very Happy!! since frankly he is my idol and frankly an amazing person to have in your team.. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:24 pm

BritishBoyStar wrote:
so that being said I suppose I would like to see AMCs the Walking Dead TV shows version of "The Governor" Season 4 with the black leather jacket to be exact Very Happy!! since frankly he is my idol and frankly an amazing person to have in your team.. Smile

I'm not so sure about that...
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:02 pm

although not extremely lore friendly id love to see ragnar lothbrok he would suit skyrim more you may say and that could be true but i think he looks like a good raider styled character with the nordic ponytail which id love to have for my character

Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Id like to see Cole from Gears of War as a companion

FryingTengu

FryingTengu

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:23 am

No were near "lore friendly", but Heather Mason as a companion would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next