Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot khan machine leon boomers Metal power ghoul boom dead port hunk brotherhood Ryse money body wolfenstein vault commonwealth Superpele NPCs Gear marvel Reforged Mask mandalorian
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:28 am

» The Next fallout
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:17 am

» Greetings
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

» Starfield
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 2:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 11:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 9:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 8:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Creation Club opinions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
loneheart9

loneheart9

Character sheet
Name: Matteo
Faction: Merc
Level: 25

Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 1:44 am

I'm enjoying the fact they having been giving out the Weapon and armour Retextures for free every week or so.
Because they really should be.

I'd just kill for some more stuff on it, it's so bare-bones
Back to top Go down
ringo

ringo

Character sheet
Name: Ranger Dwight Revits
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 2:21 am

CC seems really dull. In my opinion, it just looks like they're trying to get a quick buck off people who are willing to pay for a radroach skin or something like that. They've been freeing up some mods, which is good, but most of them are surprisingly poorly made. For example in Skyrim there was an armored mudcrab CC companion mod being given for free. I had a vanilla game and the NPC had a bunch of animation errors. If they improve the quality of mods, I think people would pay for the mod.

I don't think it's gonna be really successful though, most good mods are free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 5:01 am

If a CC item's free then I download it, but I wouldn't pay a penny for any of the stuff they have on there. A Brotherhood of Steel skin for the ungodly fusion of light, medium and heavy machine guns that's ultimately called an assault rifle would be nice if it weren't for the fact that there's the Morita rifle series from Starship Troopers and all of the weapons the clones use in Battlefront 2 that are both in extremely high quality models and textures, and are free for all players (oh, and perform way better in combat).
Back to top Go down
Maas

Maas

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 6:53 pm

So this is something that most people would be mad at no matter what, but personally, I feel like that if done right creation club could actually be somewhat cool. From my perspective I feel like creation club should be reflective of the tools given to the modders enrolled. These mods should almost be dlc-like in nature; being expansive and with quality. The current issue is that what they are releasing have better alternatives on the nexus. As stated previously, if these mods were more like dlc and not mods, creation club wouldn’t recieve as much backlash and could actually be a cool service.

Male.

Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Trash13

In That Order...
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/maas_music17
falloutargonian2

falloutargonian2

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 7:17 pm

I mean don't get me wrong Creation Club I think isn't that bad, because if you look at it from say a mod creators perspective, you have worked very hard and put lots of time and effort into creating a mod. but they want something out of there hard work. so they make there mod a paid mod, now the reason creation club is different with having paid mods such say some other mod website is that creation club is a official Bethesda website so in a science its more secured and safe than most other websites with less protection and having a higher risk getting scammed and receiving no money. but I do think there a lot of people who despise creation club because they want mods to be free, and while I do agree because well lets be honest who doesn't like free stuff? but that's also why there are mods out there a good majority of them to are still free, and honestly if there a mod you want, but you have to pay for it, well if you really want it that bad than pay for it. But I know money doesn't grow on trees so I do think mods shouldn't cost to much. honestly I think the price should depend on the quality, content, and category. like say a quest or overhaul mod would cost more than say a armor or weapon mod.
Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 7:52 pm

I'm a complete-ist, so I have all of the CC content for FO4. I dislike not having it more than I dislike paying for it. Free mods have versions that are reliant on CC content, and even better, mods are released to fix the issues with the CC content. Not having it feels as though I'm missing something, do I need a slocum joe shop? no...no one does, but man do I get such a false sense of accomplishment because I do have one.
The real benefit I believe for all players is the introduction of the ESL format. This file extension is honestly allowing for a literal expansion of game content by circumventing the esp limit. I'm systematically going through my load order and converting as many ESPs as I can and testing to ensure the conversion works so that I may have a "complete game" for once.

Implying

Character sheet
Name: Have a few of these
Faction: Vile Race
Level: Can't be measured

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Having substantial content in the CC would be pretty good and worth paying for. Like actual DLC sized content done by the community, with actual quality control. We what have (and most likely what we will continue to get) is a far cry from substantial content with any sort of quality control. It's all just nonsense right now, and I can't see that changing in the future.

TL:DR Creation Club fucking sucks

1A

1A

Character sheet
Name: Tabellarius
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 1:57 pm

I think it could be an absolutely genius feature if there was a way to get the mods without paying, while still leaving the option to pay if you wanted. Personally, I always thought something like MGSV's daily challenge system would work great in Fallout 4, e.g. "kill 50 raiders," or "survive a fall from x height," just random things that require some planning or grind, and in return you would be rewarded with small increments of creation club credits that you could use to buy mods. It would be an extremely fun system, and it would encourage playing the game well after release simply to collect all the bonus content.

I 100% feel without a doubt that if this system was implemented that Bethesda would see a massive increase in creation club sales, simply because the current implementation makes people refuse to buy out of spite, or to make a point against paid mods. As it is now however, the system is terrible, and since they have taken so long to respond to the hate, there is probably no saving it at this point.
Back to top Go down
quicksilver500

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:00 pm

I just find it hilarious that before the Creation Club came out everyone defended it tooth and nail on here, redd1t and youtube, I was called many names and was told I was being pessimistic and overreationary for 'hating' on something 'that isn't even out yet'. I was told that CC wouldn't just be paid mods, that they would be 'creations', 'full sized DLC mods' and all that horse shit by people that just plain up swallowed the bullshit that Bethsda spread in order to get away with nickle and dimeing like the rest of the games industry these days. It was pretty pathetic to see how badly some people fell for it tbh, and I was called every name under the sun when I pointed out that the CC is just going to be paid mods all over again.

But here it is, and guess what? It's straight up paid mods. Plain and simple. Recoloured textures and edits I could do on my 5 year old laptop in 20 minutes being peddled as 'creations' and being sold at €2.50 a pop. An blatant money grubbing cash grab on a two year old game. And people were surprised? That's the thing I don't understand... Even more so the people that are still defending it. 'It's not been out that long, they're still working out the kinks.' 'They haven't had a chance to make anything yet man jeeze!' It's been out for nearly a year now and not a single thing on there is worth farting at, never mind paying for. Nothing good is coming, there's no big DLC sized mod 'on it's way', this is it. Creation Club was Bethesda getting paid mods in the door, jamming it in there with false promises and lies. And now it's here the new generation of Fallout fans will think it's the norm, so there won't be half as much of a curfufle the next time Bethesda try out some slimy shit in regards to mods. By the time the next Fallout game comes round, half of the active userbase will be used to paid mods, and they won't have a problem with them. Bethesda gets their way and the shareholders get their money, I just hope the half arsed *Desaturate tool + Brightness/Contrast tool* texture edits aren't a fiver by then.
Back to top Go down
sgtrock31

sgtrock31

Character sheet
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 8:21 pm

I think it could go either way; It could be a step in the right direction or a step before they trip and fall down the stairs. While some mods do have better versions on the nexus i do like most of the content. It's just over priced to me. They should encourage us to buy it by making it significantly cheaper. maybe like by 50 or 60 percent. I want to buy twenty dollars worth of points and buy everything and maybe have just a little bit leftover for the next round. I think the content quality could be stepped up though. We definitely need adventure mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:31 am

In my opinion, it's just a second attempt on paid mods. But this time they tried to say it's not because... because... I don't know, they just say it's not paid mods but never explain why it's not and I bet even if they did, it was a shit explanation. There simply no mods on there that is worth the money that they ask for. It is bad, or maybe I'm just stingy lol.
Back to top Go down
rest_in_pepperoni

rest_in_pepperoni

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:43 pm

I've got to say I'm not a big fan of the Creation Club as the mods are glorified re-textures and not the "mini-DLC's" that were purported and the fact that CC mod's have bug fixes on the Nexus astounds me.

But as we've seen usually when new CC items get released someone usually creates a "knock-off" version for free, so I'm quite apathetic to the CC in its current form. However I think the problem for me is if you've got these big modders creating for the creation club where they get to work with BGS employees, get paid and so on, why would they make mods for free for people who, as far as I can see, some modders deem entitled. Of course that isn't set in stone and it may be completely unfounded, but it's just a worry.

Oh and the credit pack system instead of just buying the Creation you want is really scummy.

TL;DR not a fan.

celtic_spike

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:33 pm

I am not opposed to the idea of paid mods per se , but creation club is not a good implementation of the concept.
NexusMods apparently launched a new system that will allow the best mods to earn some $$$ for their creators and on the surface that looks like a much better way to go.

vzCorax

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:40 am

I just don't like the Creation Club in general as they claimed it to be "Mini DLC" while the thing is that some mods are so big you can totally call it an expansion, not only that, I also dislike the fact that I have to pay for those things while I can do this instead, save my money for something else that sure can satisfy me in a long run like say, XCOM 2 or Witcher 3, goodness, maybe even Cyberpunk 2077 when it's been released.

If anything, I prefer to donate more than having to pay for the mod, that way, I get to know that I actually support the mod author.
Back to top Go down
Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:10 am

It's very simple : Creation Club is pure bullshit.

CrackBabyJoe

Character sheet
Name: Trajan
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 69 Dude!

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:24 am

I think the only way I would like CC is if Bethesda was commissioning the best mod artists to make dlc sized content.

gibons45

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:22 am

The Creation Club needs to go and stay go!

Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 10:29 am

I snap up the little freebies that appear once in a while, because hell why not. But otherwise I just ignore it. It's overpriced for what they offer generally, especially when it's competing with free. Something like Sim Settlements with its expansions, I can imagine paying money for, but not a single weapon.
Back to top Go down
HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:40 am

i think creation club on pc is kinda pointless because there are thousands of mods on the nexus that are better than what's on creation club. for console players is pretty understandable for example the hellfire armor the creation club version is just the armor but with no features while the nexus one has a ton of features (i personally use the nexus one myself) also the thing that i hate is when fallout 4 updates the script extender is broken which really blows anyway i wouldn't say its a bad thing but i'm just not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:50 am

Yeah, it's weird when the free versions are equal or better. I actually expected a little more from the creation club, the sorts of things that would be too difficult to do for free. But then some ridiculously tough projects have been put out for free for the fallout and elder scrolls games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation Club opinions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next