Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel mandalorian machine Mask money power Overhaul commonwealth Gear Superpele dead Reforged Call gauss khan hunk daryl body vault Ryse boom ghoul wolfenstein riot NPCs boomers
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Last Cascade

Last Cascade

Character sheet
Name: Watkins
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: 13

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 4:05 pm

@"darkstyler" I've been seeing your avatar in a lot of posts and always wondered what was the significance behind it. I dislike Stanley, so in my personal opinion I'd give your avatar a 6.
It's kinda cool how it blends with the background, and the vampire reminds me of those in the Volkihar clan, in Skyrim.

Your avatar, classic AK-47 eh? World's favorite gun they call it.
And well, the links in it seem to lead to useful places in GUN, and that's always appreciated. I'll give it a 9.

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 pm

@Last Cascade thanks. Hehe I knew people would think it's an AK, but in fact, it's a samopal VZ58 a Czechoslovakian version, not built in the same manner. The picture has been made with a nif model from the VZ58 mod, retextured and reworked with an antic version of Photoshop^^
To thank the author I made 2 pictures with 2 different versions : the red wood version, and the old wood version.

About your avatar, I don't know exactly what it represents, it would be interesting to know. I think it could be worked a little bit to give some bottom, volume : I give it a7. And the signature gives me a headeache because seeing this guy beating the other continuously so fast that I have difficulties to recognize the serie, but I think it could be GOT and Jon Snow, am I right ? Anyway I give it an 8 because it's original and almost looks like J.S is beating me^^

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Sig-1214[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-21[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-22[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-23[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-24[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Last Cascade

Last Cascade

Character sheet
Name: Watkins
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:33 pm

@"darkstyler"
I see, one hell of a job you did there, real passionate about it too, I respect that.
And yeah, you got me with the firearm there friend haha, again, i thought it was an AK.

As for my signature, yep, that's Jon Snow beating Ramsay Bolton during the episode "Battle of the Bastards", in which Jon re-takes Winterfell. Was a pretty emotional episode.
The quote "Thousands of men don't need to die. Only one of us" is said by Jon to Ramsay prior to the battle, in which the latter don't take part in.
Anyway, I found it cool since this moment was long awaited lmao.

Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:42 am

@Last Cascade your avatar is a constant mood. I love the colors, too. Easy 8/10 in my books.
Your signature is a 10/10 from me. I haven't watched much of it, but I do enjoy GoT. And I did indeed make my signature! I dabble from time to time.

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 8:25 am

I give the avatar a 8/10. Judge Dredd and Megaman combined would be awesome.
I give the signature a 10/10 because I love the vaprowave aesthetic.
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

Character sheet
Name: El Greco
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 12:56 pm

7/10

I'm not really one for anime, but it's alright.

cook or be cooked
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:50 pm

0/10

I do not like guitarists hahaahahah.
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 5:10 pm

5/10 never liked that dude considering he pre much responsible for Lone Wanderer's father's death.

No sig come on dude.

https://www.taylorswift.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 9:54 pm

5/10 for avatar, I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift.
7/10 for signature, it looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
August Underground

August Underground

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Signature 6/10 cause more anime.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Torsorapgirl on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x1VASH1x

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 3:07 am

Avatar: 8/10 Was never a huge player of the Metroid games, Either way great pic!

Signature: 10/10 Courage the cowardly dog is always 10/10

Implying

Implying

Character sheet
Name: Have a few of these
Faction: Vile Race
Level: Can't be measured

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 3:12 am

9/10 for avatar and signature. Avatar is stylish, signature is linguistically clever.

Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 am

10/10 for the avatar. Calvin & Hobbes is one of my favorite comic strips, if not my favorite. And I share the sentiment.
10/10 for your signature. It shall be done, my lord.

The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 am

10/10 I love your avatar, Protoman and Crazy Diamond as stand.

10/10 Same as your signature, it's just amazing.

Spoofy

Spoofy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 1:59 pm

9/10 Filthy Frank when he was still good. RIP ET from cocaine overdose.

N/A Signature

cook or be cooked
Back to top Go down
x1VASH1x

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:06 am

Avatar: 10/10 gotta love the classic pics! Good singer/songwriter as well...Noel Gallagher
Signature: 9/10 Minimalist style! I dig it!

The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Dude, i just started to watch Altered Carbon, i'm on episode 7, and i gotta say that i love your avatar. 10/10

I don't quite know where is that quote from, but it's pretty good nonetheless 9/10 i also like the image on it, that goes with the quote.

Edgyeddy

Edgyeddy

Character sheet
Name: Kylo Ren
Faction: The First Order
Level: Supreme Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 6:47 pm

10/10 for papa franku. 8/10 because I don't know where it's from, but it's still cool

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:04 pm

@Edgyeddy I simply ♥️ your avatar and signature, because I'm a S.W fan of course but also because they are assorted. However, a little bit more graphic work on both could make them excellent, so I give them a note of 9 for each Smile

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Sig-1214[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-21[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-22[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-23[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-24[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Spoofy

Spoofy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 pm

8/10 I've been scared.
8/10 Signature AK by Dark.

cook or be cooked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.   [Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Rate the signature and avatar above you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next