Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
December 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Me, Myself, and You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlyAspect231

SlyAspect231

Me, Myself, and You Empty
PostSubject: Me, Myself, and You   Me, Myself, and You EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I prefer to go by SlyAspect, if only for the phrase pretty sly for a white guy. I have played on console for the majority of my life, mostly shooters and linear games. Then I was introduced into The Elder Scrolls at Oblivions release. Blew my mind. Completely changed what I wanted from a video game. Then Skyrim came and I binged it like any gamer probably did. Played it for about a month and did almost everything, so I started looking up videos about cool stuff to do that I hadn't done yet. Saw a picture of some mods and was really confused. So I did a little more looking online and found the nexus website. Didn't have a pc at the time, so I started saving up money and purchased an Asus laptop and downloaded Skyrim on it. And from there I spent more time modding than I did playing. Now, a few years of not playing, I'm getting back in to it and found this website. So here I am, posting an about me like you would in college. I am new to forums and still a novice modder, but I upgraded my pc and would like to post its specs, but I'm sure there is a place to do that somewhere. Holy crap, that's long. Hopefully you read this far so here is a squiggly line.~
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and You   Me, Myself, and You EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Welcome to GUN pal! modders are always welcome here, hope you enjoy the community, learn and grow up as a modder.

Welcome

Back to top Go down
quicksilver500

quicksilver500

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and You   Me, Myself, and You EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Yo man, have fun but always wear a condom, stay safe Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and You   Me, Myself, and You EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 2:48 pm

@"SlyAspect231" Hey welcome to GUN, hope you'll find what you need here and have a nice stay Wink

kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and You   Me, Myself, and You EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Be welcome friend. I wish you a pleasant stay here. The right to grow your modding skills!

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
derket08

derket08

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and You   Me, Myself, and You EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Hello, guys how was your day, I personally feel good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and You   Me, Myself, and You Empty

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself, and You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-