Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power Call boom hunk mandalorian vault NPCs riot Mask machine marvel Ryse daryl ghoul gauss Gear khan money Reforged wolfenstein Superpele boomers Overhaul dead body commonwealth
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
[FNV] GECK Autosave load Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FNV] GECK Autosave load

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandtwister200

sandtwister200

Character sheet
Name: Raul Alfonso Tejada
Faction: Black Mountain
Level: 30

[FNV] GECK Autosave load Empty
PostSubject: [FNV] GECK Autosave load   [FNV] GECK Autosave load EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:09 pm

Hi there everyone, while creating one of my first mods my G.E.C.K decided to crash on me, but luckily I had my autosave which saves once every minute activated. I just want to know how to load the autosaved file because I've worked 3+ hours on the mod that will be uploaded here and I don't want it to get lost or deleted. Thanks

bobbadan

bobbadan

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] GECK Autosave load   [FNV] GECK Autosave load EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm

i've used the geck but its been a long time, is their a backup floder in the data folder, or possibly in the documents/my games folder? it should be in a folder somewhere, and it might possibly be named like this(example : mymod.esp.1.bak) thats how fallout 4 creation kit does backup mod saves.
Back to top Go down
sandtwister200

sandtwister200

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] GECK Autosave load   [FNV] GECK Autosave load EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:28 am

bobbadan wrote:
i've used the geck but its been a long time, is their a backup floder in the data folder, or possibly in the documents/my games folder? it should be in a folder somewhere, and it might possibly be named like this(example : mymod.esp.1.bak) thats how fallout 4 creation kit does backup mod saves.

Thank you, I've found the file in my New Vegas data folder but I still need to know how I can open it in GECK as it's just an autosave file. Here is a screenshot link.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/78/00/66/screen10.png

bobbadan

bobbadan

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] GECK Autosave load   [FNV] GECK Autosave load EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:36 am

is your mod called radio_enclave.esp, if thats the name of your mod, i think all you've got to do is rename the autosaveDEFAULT.BAK to radio_enclave.esp. if that don't work then try the radio_enclave.esp.2.bak and then just rename it radio_enclave.esp you can just right click it and and go to rename, now just just go to the end of the file name and right click and highlight .2.bak and then just delete that part. once you do that it turns back into an esp file that the geck can use. simple as that.

also, i wanted to tell you that everytime you actively save the game the geck/creation kit makes a backup copy, most people don't know this, but those radio_enclave.esp.2.bak are the actually backup copys from when youve saved the game yourself. every time you click save it makes an actual backup copy of your esp and called a .bak file, by taking off everything after .esp it goes back to its original file format.
Back to top Go down
sandtwister200

sandtwister200

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] GECK Autosave load   [FNV] GECK Autosave load EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am

bobbadan wrote:
is your mod called radio_enclave.esp, if thats the name of your mod, i think all you've got to do is rename the autosaveDEFAULT.BAK to radio_enclave.esp. if that don't work then try the radio_enclave.esp.2.bak and then just rename it radio_enclave.esp you can just right click it and and go to rename, now just just go to the end of the file name and right click and highlight .2.bak and then just delete that part. once you do that it turns back into an esp file that the geck can use. simple as that.

also, i wanted to tell you that everytime you actively save the game the geck/creation kit makes a backup copy, most people don't know this, but those radio_enclave.esp.2.bak are the actually backup copys from when youve saved the game yourself. every time you click save it makes an actual backup copy of your esp and called a .bak file, by taking off everything after .esp it goes back to its original file format.

The radio enclave mod is a scrapped project, but my new mod is the newly autosaved mod being yesterday at 7 or 8 o clock pm my time according to the screenshot on the taskbar

bobbadan wrote:

Hi there, Thank you for helping me with my problem I've now recovered the other file successfully and my first upcoming mod will be a diner in Black mountain run by ghouls or super mutants and thanks to you the mod has been saved. Just a quick question. Could you help me make a supermutant into a vendor because I tried but I don't know how to make creatures or robots into vendors? This process has been done by someone before but they did not leave a procedure on how to do it. Thanks in advance

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] GECK Autosave load   [FNV] GECK Autosave load Empty

Back to top Go down

[FNV] GECK Autosave load

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1