Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged machine Ryse legion fett fo76 boba khans money powder riot FCOM dead boom republic batman shotgun Power khan boomers greater battlefield Doom trooper plasma outlawer
Latest topics
» XHX Discord server.
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Constantius Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 19:25

» [FNV] Pink Face Bug for Old Female Characters
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Aznmagicalman Fri 1 Jul 2022 - 11:46

» Texture appearing in Nifskope, but not in game.
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Acies Thu 30 Jun 2022 - 14:57

» new vegas krieg mod
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby YansterG Thu 30 Jun 2022 - 14:19

» TTW when i generate lod
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Acies Wed 29 Jun 2022 - 16:08

» [Help] Would someone combine these two nifs please?
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby TK-4096 Wed 29 Jun 2022 - 13:51

» Yet another New Vegas fan
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Ltkiryu Wed 29 Jun 2022 - 13:36

» What do you hate about what Disney has done to Star War
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby vielas1 Wed 29 Jun 2022 - 10:53

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby klaatu27 Tue 28 Jun 2022 - 16:09

» Amongus ⛽⛽????????????????
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby kvltt Mon 27 Jun 2022 - 23:23

» Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Crouton Mon 27 Jun 2022 - 13:46

» Why is FO4 not more popular?
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Crouton Mon 27 Jun 2022 - 8:32

» What's your favorite car in GTA5/Online
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby FireFly500 Sun 26 Jun 2022 - 22:24

» Ah, a real, actual forum!
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby FireFly500 Sun 26 Jun 2022 - 21:25

» Best creepypasta?
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby FireFly500 Sun 26 Jun 2022 - 21:09

» User Manual for the X-8 Sonic Emitter
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby FireFly500 Sun 26 Jun 2022 - 20:29

» Tombstone Review: Starship Troopers (1997)
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Laptoprocker Sun 26 Jun 2022 - 5:47

» (FNV) Need mod suggestions for a biker character
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Laptoprocker Sun 26 Jun 2022 - 5:28

» XPS file.
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby klaatu27 Thu 23 Jun 2022 - 9:22

» Your best looking NV armor
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Surg Thu 23 Jun 2022 - 3:32

_
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrinceMinus

PrinceMinus

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Empty
PostSubject: [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations   [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations EmptyThu 21 Sep 2017 - 9:09

So, how to I explain this one, I will have to get screenshots later, but this just makes the lever action rifles/shotgun in third person, rendering them nearly unusable in third person.

So when I draw any lever action rifles or shotguns, the animation for the grip is all funky, seems like he has the rifle a bit too high from the grip, and he's holding it centered, but not too broken yet.

But when I shoot, the left arm stays at the grip position and the right arm (holding the gun) just goes up along with the rifle going to the right, and it shoots in the general direction of the gun.

I would have to get screenshots of this, because I've had this problem before, but I forgot how I fixed it.

(P.S, Millenia's weapons, Hitman's animation replacers, WRP, EVE, and that's all the mods I suspected that were messing with the third person animations [removed and the mods for testing; still is buggy,] if you can think of a fix it would be extremely appreciated.) I just use mod manager.

Last edited by PrinceMinus on Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 15:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations   [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations EmptyThu 21 Sep 2017 - 10:06

You should make a video, showing what you are trying to explain. Might make it easier to help you.

But, it does sound like an animation bug. Most of Millenia's weapons does come with animations included (except for the retextures ofc), and should work perfectly out of the box. Your problem probably came later, sinde you've got both WAR and Hitman's animation replacers installed. I didn't think Hitman touched 3rd person animations, but I might be wrong. In any case, the animation pack you installed last, will overwrite the first, and thus, there might be mismatching animations.

If I were you, I would try installing ONLY the third person meshes from WAR over everything you've got installed right now, and see if that fixes it.

PrinceMinus

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations   [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations EmptyThu 21 Sep 2017 - 13:28

Coyoteyeah wrote:
You should make a video, showing what you are trying to explain. Might make it easier to help you.

But, it does sound like an animation bug. Most of Millenia's weapons does come with animations included (except for the retextures ofc), and should work perfectly out of the box. Your problem probably came later, sinde you've got both WAR and Hitman's animation replacers installed. I didn't think Hitman touched 3rd person animations, but I might be wrong. In any case, the animation pack you installed last, will overwrite the first, and thus, there might be mismatching animations.

If I were you, I would try installing ONLY the third person meshes from WAR over everything you've got installed right now, and see if that fixes it.

Thank you for your insight, as I'm going to post screenshots once I can access my computer, but for now, Hitman's First Person Animations does have 3rd person animations in there for some reason, don't ask me why Wink . But I removed every 3rd person animations that was obviously conflicting with WAR, but Hitman's and Millenia's weapons are not the source I can tell you. And with Mod Organizer, it overwrites everything. This could be a bug from just plain WAR because it only happens with the mod active, but I'm not 100 or even 90 percent sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations   [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Empty

Back to top Go down

[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1