Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead marvel Superpele port Ryse boom NPCs Reforged riot body Gear mandalorian wolfenstein ghoul leon khan money power machine hunk vault commonwealth brotherhood Metal Mask boomers
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:28 am

» The Next fallout
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:21 am

» Afterlife discord
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:17 am

» Greetings
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

» Starfield
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 2:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 11:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 9:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 8:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrinceMinus

PrinceMinus

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Empty
PostSubject: [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations   [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:09 pm

So, how to I explain this one, I will have to get screenshots later, but this just makes the lever action rifles/shotgun in third person, rendering them nearly unusable in third person.

So when I draw any lever action rifles or shotguns, the animation for the grip is all funky, seems like he has the rifle a bit too high from the grip, and he's holding it centered, but not too broken yet.

But when I shoot, the left arm stays at the grip position and the right arm (holding the gun) just goes up along with the rifle going to the right, and it shoots in the general direction of the gun.

I would have to get screenshots of this, because I've had this problem before, but I forgot how I fixed it.

(P.S, Millenia's weapons, Hitman's animation replacers, WRP, EVE, and that's all the mods I suspected that were messing with the third person animations [removed and the mods for testing; still is buggy,] if you can think of a fix it would be extremely appreciated.) I just use mod manager.

Last edited by PrinceMinus on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations   [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 pm

You should make a video, showing what you are trying to explain. Might make it easier to help you.

But, it does sound like an animation bug. Most of Millenia's weapons does come with animations included (except for the retextures ofc), and should work perfectly out of the box. Your problem probably came later, sinde you've got both WAR and Hitman's animation replacers installed. I didn't think Hitman touched 3rd person animations, but I might be wrong. In any case, the animation pack you installed last, will overwrite the first, and thus, there might be mismatching animations.

If I were you, I would try installing ONLY the third person meshes from WAR over everything you've got installed right now, and see if that fixes it.

PrinceMinus

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations   [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Coyoteyeah wrote:
You should make a video, showing what you are trying to explain. Might make it easier to help you.

But, it does sound like an animation bug. Most of Millenia's weapons does come with animations included (except for the retextures ofc), and should work perfectly out of the box. Your problem probably came later, sinde you've got both WAR and Hitman's animation replacers installed. I didn't think Hitman touched 3rd person animations, but I might be wrong. In any case, the animation pack you installed last, will overwrite the first, and thus, there might be mismatching animations.

If I were you, I would try installing ONLY the third person meshes from WAR over everything you've got installed right now, and see if that fixes it.

Thank you for your insight, as I'm going to post screenshots once I can access my computer, but for now, Hitman's First Person Animations does have 3rd person animations in there for some reason, don't ask me why Wink . But I removed every 3rd person animations that was obviously conflicting with WAR, but Hitman's and Millenia's weapons are not the source I can tell you. And with Mod Organizer, it overwrites everything. This could be a bug from just plain WAR because it only happens with the mod active, but I'm not 100 or even 90 percent sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations   [FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations Empty

Back to top Go down

[FNV] [Continuing on another page] WAR Animations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1