Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power hunk Gear marvel boom Superpele commonwealth dead wolfenstein ghoul Mask machine Overhaul mandalorian vault daryl money body khan NPCs boomers gauss Call riot Reforged Ryse
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Today at 3:00 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Sun May 05, 2024 10:54 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 10:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 11:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:13 am

The freedom to bring your character to life how you see it. And ability to learn the game and what is it in to beat it with tactics or brute force.

Back to top Go down
kuromuts

kuromuts

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:35 am

I was playing Far Cry 2 as well and when I was talking to my friend how do I feel good about in a open world sandbox game with flexible choice and he told me to try Fallout 3 because it's "much larger than any map you could imagine".

That's how the Fallout series caught me.
Back to top Go down
Halo7665

Halo7665

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:35 am

I remember first seeing Fallout 3 in gamestop and my mam wouldnt let me get it because I was only 11 or 12 and when I eventually got NV for the ps3 I loved it. But when I seen Fallout 3s setting I just wanted to die for it. When I got my new computer I bought it and I was just like Joy Dance and havnt stopped playing it since.

Vipla Dare

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Stalker brought me to Fallout. When I finished playing ShoC I saw on TV, in some gaming show, people talking about FO3. Seeing similarity between two games (apocalyptic open world) made me go to shop and buy FO3, That's how everything began, and when I discovered mods Joy Dance , yeah well, mods make me still play those games before most of new ones
Back to top Go down
Archangel-DA

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:20 pm

When I was younger I was subscribed to Gameinformer magazine. One year, I think it was 2006, I got an issue that had Fo3 cover art, and inside was a "First-look" article about Fo3. It was full of game concept art and a gameplay images. I instantly fell in love with everything that game promised, and looked forward to it until it came out. When Fo3 finally came out I bought it from a gamestop in the mall but when I got home I wasn't able to play it, I was going to have to wait till the next day. I remember I went to school with the game's manual just so I could read up on the adventure that was waiting for me at home. When I finally got to, I was honestly a little disappointed, I had higher expectations than the game delivered. The power armors looked small and scrawny compared to the big BoS statues that bethesda was selling before release, and the wasteland was almost entirely void of this famous "Brotherhood of Steel" which was supposed to be "crawling all over" the ruins turning them into a warzone, but no such warzones existed in the vanilla game. The wasteland felt pretty empty, and there were no faction wars or battles to be found in this big empty world where it seemed like I was the only one doing anything. I had many other issues with the game, but I still loved it. It was still the best game at the time, and today remains in my opinion one of the best games of all time. I pretty much went through the same thing when NV came out, was equally disappointed. Years later I got a PC started playing them again, and the mods just changed my entire Fallout experience for me. Suddenly I had more control over the Fallout world and I could role play my own stories, scenarios, and adventures in a way you just couldn't do on console. Smile

Last edited by Archangel-DA on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blackember 0

blackember 0

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:22 pm

I got hooked on fallout as soon as i tried I like role playing as if i'm in an actual wasteland lol

XFeniXRising

Character sheet
Name: Colton Voss
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Roleplaying your character is an excellent way become attached to Fallout. Back in 2008 when I finally got my little baby hands on that game, even though I had no idea what was in store for me, I still roleplayed every portion of it. The freedom to roleplay your character, who he/she is, what he/she does, thinks and feels really brought it light for me. Fallout 3 did this to me far more than NV, I felt more in a post-apocalyptic place, especially in the DC Ruins. However, in New Vegas I to roleplay in fact... I'm still doing it to this day! Thanks Fallout you brought me to you through your freedom and your mods just make my roleplaying experience 10x better! Thank you again Fallout and let's not forget them... Fallout's Community!

Grom Hellscream: "And what Gul'dan, must we give in return?"
Gul'dan: "Everything."
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:01 pm

I first started playing Grand theft auto back on the ps2 in the winter days when all you wanna do is sit around! after that I was glued to call of duty until one day I decided to pick up fallout 3 because of the cool armor on the box, first time I played it I hated it! I never even made it to galaxy news radio to see threedog! it was nothing like the games I was used to. I left it for 5 months before picking it back up as a last resort with nothing else to play& fell in love with it open world post apocalyptic setting I played it for months completing dlcs, sidequest, collecting all the unique items until one day I was wating a video play through on youtube & they where using a ak47, I was like wait a minute ive got everything in the hole game what&how? looked through the comments and found out about modding. as soon as I could I went out to get the pc version of it & got straight into modding which has never got old, never did I think when I picked it up id be still playing it 5-6 years later & no games ever come close since

JonathanThomas

JonathanThomas

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:07 am

Post apocalypse survival is what got me started on FO2, carried on till new vegas.
also mods always keep things interesting
Back to top Go down
toxic483

toxic483

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:27 pm

It all began with fallout 3 from there I started being a fan of fallout and skyrim and i always loved open world apocalypse games.
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:09 pm

my first time seeing fallout was when i was just but a padawan it was (fallout 1 by the way)
and my friend was playing it and i was like what that and he was like fallout wanna try and i was like ok ill try later and i did and i loved all you could do the backround what happen the story was all the best and i have loved it all the way up to fallout NV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!   What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What brings you to video games? Fallout esepically!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2