Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask khan wolfenstein commonwealth riot marvel Reforged Call boom dead body vault gauss NPCs Overhaul Superpele mandalorian machine Ryse boomers power daryl money hunk Gear ghoul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Let's try this again Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Let's try this again Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Let's try this again Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Let's try this again Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Let's try this again Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Let's try this again Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Let's try this again Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Let's try this again Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Let's try this again Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Let's try this again Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Let's try this again Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Let's try this again Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Let's try this again Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Let's try this again Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Let's try this again Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Let's try this again Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Let's try this again Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Let's try this again Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Let's try this again Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Let's try this again Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let's try this again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordanbro

Jordanbro

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Let's try this again Empty
PostSubject: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 6:11 am

Hello I made a post on this forum before but it got taken down because I used the n word. I'm black btw but I don't care if other races say it it's just a word but I'm going completely off topic. My name is Jordan and I'm the new guy and I just want the mods that's are locked so give me pointers on how to reach my goal because this the only reason I'm making this post
Back to top Go down
aarius

aarius

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction: -
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 am

Let's try this again Ezdpxgas
Back to top Go down
Nukacide

Nukacide

Character sheet
Name: ʜᴀᴡᴋ
Faction: ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴀʀʏ
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:42 am

Looks like you didn't learn your lesson the first time round. Sure, we'd all like access to mods in the private section but that's not what this community is about. Don't make getting mod access your goal, in fact, this second attempt at a first impression comes off as quite rude.

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:12 am

Woah there buddy, slow down a bit.

I suggest you read the community guidelines. Really man, this isn't a download hub and it sure won't help it if you focus on getting access to that part of the community. To get something, you have to give something alright? Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
PRX996

PRX996

Character sheet
Name: The courier
Faction: NCR/BOS
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 am

lol man, first, welcome Smile, second, uh you have to socialize to have access to the private files, which means you have to be friendly and respect and all that stuff... and third, ( and most important) you look like someone who is trying to get access to the private files just for leak them, so you better consider this serioulsy, we are a community bro, not some random site...

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
GamerRaizen

GamerRaizen

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Adeyemi
Faction: Followers of the Apocalypse
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Lol, you remind me of me.

I'll tell you right now....if your only ambition is to get mods, it'll pass and you most likely won't come back. I know b/c I did the same thing time and time again. Once you actually make the decision to come here to chill and what not...the mods won't matter anymore.

Anyway, welcome and try to have a good time while you're here fam.

MorningCoffee
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 4:01 pm

Why is everybody lecturing this guy on GUN morals? lmao

- He said the N word, but that's his freedom of speech, and even if the anti-racism rule is there, he says he's black, so he's supposed to be racist to himself and his own race lmao? The word has become more of a sign of brotherhood now, reminding black people that their slavery in Western Countries is now mostly a thing of the past, because they defeated it. It's all about intent that makes something racist, and I don't think there's any racist intent behind it.
- A lot of people on here sign up just for the mods and then post once in a blue moon to cement their position as a colonial, in a lot of these posts they try to hide the fact that they're only in it for the mods, often being hypocrites themselves. This guy is at least being honest, and I'd prefer a bitter truth to a sweet lie.
- He's trying again to welcome himself, no matter if he's only here for the mods. Many people would've given up there, at least he's persistent. Maybe he'll change idk.

@Jordanbro welcome to GUN, I hope you find what you're looking to find. Just note that these modders sacrifice their time for you, and as long as you're willing to respect their wishes, you're colonial material in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Crash244

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Oh so you're the guy who had the N word in the topic lol. Welcome brotha! I saw he N word sometimes in real life, but I say it to piss people off lol. It really is just a word, but it can be taken as something offensive. People take shit differently TongueTril

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Love how everyone's saying that the word "Nigger" isn't offensive at all, yet when they reference it they call it "The 'N' word", ye do realize that if you have to censor it it's probably a liiiitle bit offensive lol!

Aaaanywho, welcome to GUN @Jordanbro, unfortunately it seems like we have a few cowardly rule breakers that have given you negative rep without telling you why in the comments, hopefully that won't happen to you anymore while you're here. If you're only here for the mods I appreciate the honesty but being aggressive and rude like you are in your opening post probably isn't going to get you very far. I would recommend you get involved in a few topics and share your opinions about a few things before you decide you're only here for the mods. If you don't like it that's fine, but at least give the forums a chance Smile

Other than that I wish you the best of luck

Oh, and also, just because someone doesn't post very often after they get promoted doesn't mean they only joined for the mods and then fucked off afterwards, I probably look like one of those people if you look at my posting history, but I actually just started a new job so I can't post very often any more, I appreciate the hostility and presumption though Smile
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:26 pm

First of all, please consider reading the rules. Secondly, I suggest you follow them to the letter if you want to stay on GUN. Thirdly, don't prioritize getting private mod access. If you do, you'll never be promoted. Finally, you should give the community an actual shot before anything else. Make some posts, interact with people; I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. While it's true a lot of us heard of and joined GUN for the mods, it's also true that many of us stayed for the community. The mods don't really matter in the end. GUN is more about the people you meet, the friendships you forge.

Welcome to the GUNet. I hope you'll stick around for a while.

Jordanbro

Jordanbro

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Thank you all for welcoming me and most of you guys seem pretty cool tbh. I'll give the community a shot and see what you are all really about but sorry if I come off as rude I'm like that in real life so you might as well get use to it lol but I'm pretty chill I won't disrespect you if you don't disrespect me and hopefully I can make a home here for the community and the mods lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again   Let's try this again Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's try this again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1