Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers hunk Ryse Call mandalorian riot machine vault marvel daryl khan Overhaul Gear body money power wolfenstein gauss ghoul dead NPCs Reforged Superpele Mask boom commonwealth
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Yesterday at 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Fri May 10, 2024 12:57 pm

» The Next fallout
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 pm

» Starfield
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:09 pm

For me.
A large rifle like AMR, some .45 handgun, 12g semi-auto shotgun and a lot of grenades.

For chems, 100+ stimpacks, Rad-X, and Radaway and some weapons repair kit.

And I can wear any medium armor that I can find.
Back to top Go down
blackblur34

blackblur34

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:51 pm

I alternate my equipment frequently, but I always bring my Anti material rifle with a decent amount of ammo. Stimpacks, lots and lots of stimpacks. Med-x and psycho, I always try to bring at least three of each and water and food since I play hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Braxian

Braxian

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Main Weapon
Secondary Weapon
Grenade
Ammo
Food
Water
Weapon Repair Kit
Stimpack

Bandikoot

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Currently trying a new gun kit: a Glock 17 and a VSS Vintorez. The Glock doesn't have as much kick as the .45 for obvious reasons, but it still gets the job done. The VSS Vintorez makes up for it with AP rounds. I like it so far.
Back to top Go down
lexintun

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:11 pm

be4 the comments that this is overpowered keep in mind that im talking about a seasoned survivor with a lot of experience and skill

elite riot gear (for obvius reasons)
a 44 magnum revolver or a 5.56 mm pistol (for secondary)
When it comes to main weapons i ma bit picky and choose between a lever action carbine (most commonly brush gun or a trail carbine ) a high powered rifle like the 50 cal sniper and laz rifles but mostly i go ranger style and go for brush guns and other lever action rifles

some RADAWAY of course plus 45 to 70 stimpacks

water and food (i play hardcore mode 60 percent of the time )

i hate grenades mostly but against robots the pulse grenades work mirracles so maybe 5 to 8 grenades or mines ( mostly mines i lay them of then pull an enemy towards them Very Happy )

and of course ammo a knife or a machete plus some extra spare parts and repair kits (mostly 10-15 rep kits and 2-3 rifles for repairs)

oh but u need to trade with something 2 right?

maybe 5 -10 100 ncr dolars some legion coin and 25 to 30k caps
Back to top Go down
deathsand12

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:03 am

Hmmm I would probably bring the New Vegas cheat terminal Wink You never know when that might come in handy! closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
tru3th

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:12 am

A G.E.C.K. and some gumdrops, all ya need!

https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
tonyman210

tonyman210

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

For weapons I'll bring a Glock 20, and a M4 with red dot, armor would be military armor with some medical supplies, and finally The Wasteland Survival Guide.
Back to top Go down
Halo7665

Halo7665

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:38 pm

I bring Cpt.Rexs Commander Thorn armor with the DC-15b and 100000 super stimpaks.
And Desmond my companion friend of course for that little bit of support Thumbs Up

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:48 am

I use light semi-auto pistols and shotguns while wearing light or medium armor.

ShiftyDragon

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:13 am

Weapons: Ak-12, Kar 98 Fenrir, and hk usp.
Armor: Kerberos Panzer Police armor w/backpack and Gophers thermal nightvision
Medical supplies: Slasher x 50 = fun. Vodka x 25 = what
I am ridiculously overpowered even on very hard with realistic damage. I only play hardcore if I'm trying to be serious and dedicated, which I don't really have the patience for rn.

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:57 pm

For Vanilla Fallout I go with a WW2 Loadout makesme feel original and rugged. Bedroll Kit is handy
.45 Auto Pistol for survival
.45 Auto SMG
Automatic Rifle
Battle Rifle
9mm Sub Machine Gun
Combat Knife
Roughin It Bedroll Kit
Desert Ranger Combat Armor

hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:37 am

Weapons: anti material rifle to kill death claws and other armored creatures flamer to burn multiple targets. assault rifle for close range targets. .45 pistol when i'm out of rifle ammo i use the quick draw to pull out .45 pistol now for armor: breathing mask to breath under water. remnants power armor to deal with tough enemies combat armor reinforced 2 to take light hits from enemies. medical kit: 10 stimpack 4 super stimpack 5 doctor bags 4 weapon repair kits 10 purified water and 4 steaks
Back to top Go down
redbulls

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:42 am

300 rounds 5.56mm
100 rounds 9mm or .45

10.5" M-4 with Glock 18
or
.308 AR and 1911
3 frag grenades

for role-play reasons I only carry clean water x8
food: iguana sticks, canned beans, and CRAM
morale: x2 bottles of whiskey and x2 scotch

6 rad-x, 4 rad-aways
20 stims and 3 doctor's bag
NVGs
Soap's MW3 Africa or MW2 cold weather setup
MW3 backpack
Back to top Go down
ABakedPotato1234

ABakedPotato1234

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:56 am

5 jets, a bottle of vodka, and a shot glass yep that's right the ultimate survival kit.

Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:21 pm

-Some kind of sniper-rifle, depending on situation
-A pistol, usually the "modern LeMat revolver" from Firefly or a silenced pistol
-A melee weapon, anything goes really
-Sometimes if taking on a large number of enemies I also bring along a shotgun, laser weapon or a SMG, usually the KS-23

For supplies I have 5-10 bottles of Purified Water, Brahmin steaks to eat and to grow up my Deathclaw (You get loads of them from doing the quest in Novac) and I take any food I come across.

I don't like heavy armor, I usually use the Bounty Hunter Duster or an improved Merc Adventurer Outfit and anything similar to that from mods. On higher levels I don't need to use armor at all, my perks have me covered and I'm sneaky, so I don't need to take too many hits from afar, and I have a high melee skill and the Super Slam perk to cover me in close quarters.
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 pm

I like to simulate that what I would take with me in real life.
For weapons I usually start with a old ww2 SWT 40 (wich I have in real life as well,from my grandfather) and in the end I have AKS74U because it would be very plausible to find one here.Sometimes I use a G3 as well because its just awsome,firepower+badass desing TongueTril
For sidearms:
They change from time to time,but I don't have more then 2 with me at a time.I can remember I sticked with the MP-443 and the MP412 Rex for a long time,but I am using Master_Shifus modified version of the Colt 1911 and lots of other sidearms to get some variety.A knife/machete with binoculars is also a must have.

For supplies:
3-5 Bottles of water and up to 6 pieces of diffrent can food from this mod here.Oh and some smokes and alcohol,for the fun of course.No drugs and stuff like that (I renamed medX to morphine so it makes sens to carry up to 2 of them) for me,I don't prefer taking any kind of drugs with me,same thing for empty syringes.I mean wouldn't take them with me in real life so I wont do this in Fallout as well.

For clothing I picked some wastelandish looking armors from Dragbody and integrated them into the leveled list+Spice of life and some other wasteland armor mods so no one looks the same anymore.I am wearing something light,not a fan of heavy power armor.The backpack is always a medium one.
For ammo I have always up to 500 rounds with me,I guess more would not fit in the backpack.

Back to top Go down
Jac0b

Jac0b

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:08 pm

Well , Lemme think ... That's a tough one ...
For Main Weapon I would use M24E1 or HK416C from Legacy of Vault - Master Shifu's mod .
My secondary weapon is Colt 1911 (RSA) , or P226 from Public pack of Shifu's .
Some dynamites are working too .
3 purified water bottles , 15 stimpacks , 100 .308 ammo , 500 5,56 ammo , 3 doctor bags , some squirels and last , but not least - some magazines , 2 of each type .
Armor - Merc survivalist(?) suit M from BOE and sometimes Blue tiger assasin suit .

rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Main Weapon - G36C
Side arm - Glock 18
Ammo - Plenty
Armor- basic military gear, something like Voodoo's Armor from Medal of Honor Warfighter
Food/Chem - 5 purified water, 3 pork and beans, 10 stimpacks, 2 doctors bag's

What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
LtTripitZ

LtTripitZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:33 am

I would try to have take something that would be useful for mos stiuations, I would bring:
A reliable Assault Rifle or Sniper Rifle, proberly an ACR or VSS Vintorez, a silenced pistol, and loads of ammo and special ammo of course (Armor piercing, Hollow Point, etc.) Machine Gunner  
A pocket All Purpose Multi-Tool, also plenty of Stimpacks, Rad-x and RadAway Very Happy
Of course food and purified water too.  
As for armor its not really an issue since im gonna be tring to NOT get shot in general anyways Very Happy but i would proberly go with my favorite armor set, Soap's MW3 Africa suit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)   What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to help you survive the wasteland (Kit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next