Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged Overhaul daryl marvel Mask power Gear boomers vault hunk Call boom body commonwealth Superpele mandalorian khan money machine ghoul wolfenstein dead NPCs gauss riot Ryse
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 7:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Fallout realism mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Furente7

Furente7

Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:17 am

There's this one mod, I don't know its exact name, but it's a recoil mod and It simulates vertical and horizontal recoil perfectly and even works in third person, which is why I use it, cos I only play third person.

I use the medium preset and whilst it probably isn't as realistic as it could be (I would say the high preset would be real life settings) it's great for doing a third person playthrough without having to worry about being OP or non-immersive with the huge lack of recoil in vanilla third person.
Back to top Go down
ErikEC

ErikEC

PostSubject: Project Nevada + oHUD + in game HC + PPA   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:31 pm

I really love Powered Power Armor, combined with Project Nevada it really extends the whole Power Armor gameplay. It also adds even more depth to the visor overlays
Back to top Go down
Nero9369

Nero9369

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Project Nevada and Nevada skies are some of my favorites. I also use the mod nights are darker- ultimate edition along with advanced thermal recon gear. That way I can actually have a use for night vision and thermal vision.

One combo I love using(though it is a a bit glitchy) is Weapon Animation Replacers combined with Enhanced camera. Basically in first person mode you would be able to see your body, your weapon, and how you move with it as if you were in third person. To me it adds the greatest amount of immersion.

ErikEC

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Nero9369 wrote:
Project Nevada and Nevada skies are some of my favorites. I also use the mod nights are darker- ultimate edition along with advanced thermal recon gear. That way I can actually have a use for night vision and thermal vision.

One combo I love using(though it is a a bit glitchy) is Weapon Animation Replacers combined with Enhanced camera. Basically in first person mode you would be able to see your body, your weapon, and how you move with it as if you were in third person. To me it adds the greatest amount of immersion.

I'm really interested about the combo of WAR + Enhanced camera.. I am a user of both, but first person animations are actually not working, I get the default ones.. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

If you are talking about this mod here,
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55648/?

It "reomoves" first person animations so you will see 3rd person animations in 1rst person.
If you get the default animations you could try to install WAR's optional 3rd person stances.
Back to top Go down
Jac0b

Jac0b

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Furente7 wrote:
There's this one mod, I don't know its exact name, but it's a recoil mod and It simulates vertical and horizontal recoil perfectly and even works in third person, which is why I use it, cos I only play third person.

I use the medium preset and whilst it probably isn't as realistic as it could be (I would say the high preset would be real life settings) it's great for doing a third person playthrough without having to worry about being OP or non-immersive with the huge lack of recoil in vanilla third person.

Well , I think I know which you're talking about:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46433/?
Is it this one ?
Back to top Go down
wishboneonvgu

wishboneonvgu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:35 pm

I use Vicious Wastes. Playing Fallout with that on Hardcore Mode is painfully fun.
Back to top Go down
YohanC

YohanC

Location : Capital Wasteland,Vault 108: Currently looking for a---"GARY!?!"

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Project Nevada and RWD(Realistic Weapon Damage) are essential for me. They really make the game feel modern and up-to-date. Seriously Bethesda, why was the ability to run not added?

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Back to top Go down
dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:51 pm

YohanC wrote:
Project Nevada and RWD(Realistic Weapon Damage) are essential for me. They really make the game feel modern and up-to-date. Seriously Bethesda, why was the ability to run not added?

I'm with you there, Project Nevada for some basic tweak to make my game harder, Hardcore mode always on and Very Hard dificulty, with realistic Weapon Damage). And for a little more immersion, i like animated foods and drinks, so i have to take a break to eat and drink, and i can't do it in combat, cause i mean, who would?

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
RoccoJG

RoccoJG

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:45 am

Definitely RWD and PN are must haves
Back to top Go down
blivit270

blivit270

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:48 am

hm, tough choice between Project Nevada and Killable Children

Sinister

Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:49 am

Yeah pretty much PN and RWD. Though lately I've been using CAM which adds a ton of chems and makes chems more realistic, to me at least.

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:16 am

Mine would also definitely be Realistic Head shots. Cant stand peppering some Fiends head with bullets and him still shooting back like it was just a minor injury.

Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
Icestone41

Icestone41

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:27 am

If I had to pick one it'd be PN.
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Dust Dust and again Dust.It makes Fallout much more realistic than PN.You can still use Pn and Dust,you only have to disable the rebalance plugin of PN to enjoy all changes Dust brings us.And now it feels like a whole new game.
Back to top Go down
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Gotta go with the standard favorites here, Project Nevada adds a lot of immersion into the game. EVE, while not always realistic defiantly makes explosions and in-game laser weapons to seem a bit more realistic, but some of the deaths from energy weapons are pretty unrealistic, but not necessarily lore breaking based on the energy weapons of the time. Weapons of the New Millenia adds some really high quality and real looking weapons into the game. There are also some bullet damage realism mods out there that I think have already been mentioned.
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Arwens realism mod was by far my favorite, You have to use bandages in combat to stop bleeding, Tougher NPCs, Able to get infections, cant go on your Pipboy in combat, Many more changes check this mod out if you want a more challenging fallout experience.

cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:59 am

Project Nevada. It makes enemies not bullets sponges, adds the ability to sprint. and adjustable zoom for scopes. It is customizable so you can tweak to your liking.
Back to top Go down
CptWalker

CptWalker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:26 am

Of course, Project Nevada. Better for themselves have not found, everything you need in one bottle, in a general not mod, a treasure.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout realism mods?   Favorite Fallout realism mods? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Fallout realism mods?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2