Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele boomers Ryse Overhaul Gear dead riot vault boom NPCs money ghoul commonwealth body khan Call mandalorian hunk gauss Reforged wolfenstein marvel machine Mask power daryl
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What is your favourite Power Armour
Advanced Power Armour Mark I (XO1, Classic Enclave Power Armour)
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Advanced Power Armour Mark II (XO2, Tesla Armour, Black Devil Power Armour, FO3 Enclave PA)
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Remnants Tesla Armour
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Enclave Hellfire Armour
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
T-45 Power Armour (FO3 BoS PA)
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Scorched Sierra Power Armour
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
NCR Salvaged Power Armour
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
T-51 Power Armour (Winterized T51b PA, Hardened PA)
 12% [ 3 ]
T-60 Power Armour (FO4 BoS PA)
Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
Raider Power Armour
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:03 pm

I like the T-60 power armor, it looks the coolest in my opinion

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:49 pm

Probably the T-45 in my opinion. I know, kind of standard, but I just love the design plus the nostalgia it brings. T-60 is good, but a bit too bulky for me.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 7:20 am

The original Enclave Armour of course. You'll never see a power armour quite like it. It's sleek and bird-like in appearance, while also having an intelligent verisimilitude to the design. No pointless nuts and bolts hanging out of this baby for "coolness"s sake.

It was a toss up between that and the t-51, which is another gorgeous looking armour.

I'll be honest, I get that people like the t-60 but it's disappointing to me that it's just a revamped version of the t-45.

Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
TigerVS

TigerVS

Character sheet
Name: RedOctober
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:42 am

I like T 45D, T 51B and Enclave armor from fallout 2 and New vegas

nocthesis

Character sheet
Name: Hazzah
Faction: The Unity
Level: lou tenant

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:12 pm

Definitely the original APA. New Vegas didn't seem to give it justice - in 2 it literally towers over you, very intimidating and mysterious. Probably T-51 behind that.

Also, I know this is offtopic, but wouldn't it make more sense for Advanced Power Armor MkII from Fallout 3 to be in 4, considering the geographical closeness of the Capital Wasteland to the Commonwealth? (in contrast to the West Coast Enclave).
Back to top Go down
jetpack4

jetpack4

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:31 pm

I liked the Scorched Sierra armour. I didnt like the fact you had to nuke the NCR to get it, thankfully, there's the console TongueTril
Back to top Go down
fitlink00111

fitlink00111

Character sheet
Name: Qui
Faction: Super Mutant
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:27 pm

Tribal power armor, as much as i like the apa theres something about wearing a skull as a codpiece that makes you feel in charge.  Smile
Back to top Go down
ShanghaiBatz

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:02 pm

I'm not a big fan of power armour, but the T-51b looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Nukacide

Nukacide

Character sheet
Name: ʜᴀᴡᴋ
Faction: ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴀʀʏ
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:22 pm

The scorched sierra power armor is my favourite since it's unique and stands out among the other power armors. Just a shame that you need to blow up the NCR if you want to obtain it.

cyber_funk

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:24 am

The Tribal power armor from The Pitt DLC.

Looking back at it, The Pitt was probably the only thing I really liked about 3.

lastR4NG3R

Character sheet
Name: Last Ranger
Faction: Desert Rangers
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:29 pm

This was tough. As far as looks, here's my top five:

1st: T-45
2nd: T-60
3rd: Advanced Power Armor MkI
4th: T-51
5th: Ashur's/Tribal Power Armor

*Where's the Midwestern PA & Ashur's?

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:09 am

My favorite power armor will always be the original T-51 and it's variants. One of the most powerful power armors, it was the pinnacle of pre-war infantry technology(Yes, I know Bethesda messed with that). I really love it's tank-like design and just how iconic the armor is, being on the cover art of the first Fallout game.

My close second is definitely the Advanced Power Armour Mark I, the original Enclave armor. It is one of the coolest looking Armors ever and in my opinion, the most intimidating.
Back to top Go down
ShadowLTU

ShadowLTU

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:55 am

In my first place would be Advanced Power Armor Mk II, in second place T-51 and in third place T-45.
Advanced Power Armor Mk II had intimidating visuals and looked just cool.
Back to top Go down
philetuslapham

philetuslapham

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:01 am

I just love power armors in general, but my absolute favorites are that of the Enclave. Especially the Enclave Hellfire power armor, its just so big and menacing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?   Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Power Armour? In terms of looks?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3