Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs Superpele dead khan boomers hunk ghoul money boom marvel Call Gear gauss body riot machine daryl Overhaul wolfenstein Mask commonwealth Reforged mandalorian power vault Ryse
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How did you discover the Fallout Series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DumbleCore

DumbleCore

Character sheet
Name: Johnnie
Faction: lone Wanderer
Level: Still Alive

How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 4:49 pm

played 1 ,i guess ,back in the days at a friends and years later i saw f3 at my brothers ps3 and got it then a few years later for PC

How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 NkOfXz
Back to top Go down
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:50 pm

Word of mouth on the net. However, the mods here drove me to buying New Vegas.

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:53 pm

I borrowed Fallout 3 for the 360 from a friend back in High School, so something like 7-8 years ago now. I played on 360 for years until I swapped to PC for the sweet mods.

This series has stole years of my life, but thankfully I don't want them back. Thanks Fallout.

Back to top Go down
TheHobbit2017

TheHobbit2017

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Well i discovered the Fallout series a long time ago i cant quite remember the year. I saw someone posting videos about it on YouTube and decided to look it up and from then i have loved the Fallout series. My favorite is definitely New Vegas. Fallout for life Machine Gunner
Back to top Go down
shin8651

shin8651

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:07 pm

I discover the series after I played Skyrim. Fallout 3 was as close as it gets back in 2012.
Back to top Go down
the_phantom27

the_phantom27

Character sheet
Name: Miles
Faction: N/A (Wanderer)
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:13 am

Strangely enough, the first time I heard of fallout was from a youtube video featuring gameplay from Fallout 3. Even then, I didn't really know what it was, but it caught my interest. A few months later, I bought a copy of Fallout 3, then 1 and 2 through GOG.com.

I regret nothing!
Back to top Go down
BrittleAngel

BrittleAngel

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:35 am

I got an xbox 360 in 2010 when fnv first came out, bought it along with halo reach and cod black ops, 6 years later I'm still playing New Vegas

SpaceCheeseWizard

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:47 am

My friend advised me to not play Fallout 3. I played, had fun, got rid of bad friend.
Back to top Go down
delta6020

delta6020

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 1:12 am

Youtube! Saw a gameplay of fallout 3 and from there i knew it was a game i had to play!

Flipflop134

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 3:01 am

The Steam Sales. Saw it on my queue and bought it the moment I started the trailer. How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 1f60d
Back to top Go down
Primus_Daibhidh

Primus_Daibhidh

Character sheet
Name: Daibhidh of Salopia
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 am

My friend was saying how good New vegas was, so I bought it, I got pwned a few times and gave up, came back after a month and started again, did well and fell in love with the game and decided to get fallout 3 beat that, so I hot new vegas on PC, modded it so much I never ran out of content or beat the game and from then on i had found my favourite game franchise.

Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:23 am

Flipflop134 wrote:
The Steam Sales. Saw it on my queue and bought it the moment I started the trailer.  How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 1f60d

Fallout 3 isn't a bad game, it is way better than Fallout 4 at least, and it is made by Bethesda, unlike Fallout New Vegas which was made by Obsidian.

The Fallout 3 story was not epic, but it was good in my opinion. I had so much fun on it before I started FNV, there are many flaws but if you get Tale of Two Wastelands for Fallout New Vegas, almost all those flaws are out, it's a pretty fun map to play in my opinion.
Don't know why it has so much hate, it's not FNV, not at all, It is neither Fallout or Fallout 2, but it is a good Fallout, especially now that we can play it on the New Vegas engine.

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Source
Back to top Go down
TheSchemenator

TheSchemenator

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:59 am

Saw Fallout 3 all over the web at the time of its release. I honestly thought it looked drab and too steampunk-ish for my liking (e.g. I never really got into Bioshock - still haven't to date).

After months of ignoring it, I finally caved in to see what all the fuss is about...best decision of my life. Not ashamed to admit that my first thought while playing was: "Wow, this is Oblivion with guns! I LOVE IT!"

Foreceps

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Back in the year 2000, when I was thrift shopping with my dad as a little kid and discovered a two-disc package containing Fallout 1 & 2. Little did I know the treasure that was contained within...
Back to top Go down
ODESZA_

ODESZA_

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:52 pm

My older brother always played Fallout and Fallout 2, I would watch and sometimes try and play by myself, but being as young as i was didn't get anywhere haha. As I grew older i played more and then played the rest of the games as they came out. I love this franchise and will always come back to it(as if i'll ever leave)
Back to top Go down
azrael25

azrael25

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:54 pm

My younger brother played a lot of FO3 and New Vegas and presented me with the games. At first I didn't liked them, since they gameplay felt really clunky.

Then FO4 came out, started playing a lot and thought I should give New Vegas and FO3 a chance. I actually like NV better now and play more Fallout then my lil bro.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 am

Internet.

To elaborate, must've been around: 2005-6. Buzz at the time for Fallout 3. Played the original games. Still my all-time favourite series.

How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
momuse88

momuse88

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:30 am

In 1998, I had a choice at the time to buy Xcom or Fallout 2 at a game store and the apocalypse sounded cooler than aliens, so that's what I went with. Looking back, Xcom was probably a little more competent (gameplay wise) but the story for Fallout 2 was absolutely incredible to me at the time. 10 year old me was pretty shocked when you arm wrestle the super mutant who rapes you if you lose.

Foreceps

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:26 pm

momuse88 wrote:
10 year old me was pretty shocked when you arm wrestle the super mutant who rapes you if you lose.

Cheers to good times. Beer
Back to top Go down
teeboy43

teeboy43

Character sheet
Name: Frenkyboy
Faction: Enclave
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Funny story. When Fallout 3 was released i just thought that it was FlatOut 3

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you discover the Fallout Series?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3