Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power money boom Mask dead Superpele Call ghoul Reforged riot NPCs body commonwealth marvel daryl vault wolfenstein Ryse machine boomers Gear gauss mandalorian hunk khan Overhaul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Enclave, cause whats the point being a rag toe in rags begging for water when you can purge the wasteland of filth in bad ass power armor while believing in a code that justifies it, Enclave all the way, if Enclave wont have me then Legion 0.0
Back to top Go down
esesel

esesel

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Caesar´s Legion is culturally far more advanced then any other faction, but their lack of technology is sad. The Enclave would also be a good choice and they definitively have proper tec.
Back to top Go down
Linteater

Linteater

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Either the Enclave or the Brotherhood. Both are similar in their beliefs, except the Enclave wishes to rebuild the nation while the Brotherhood acts to control technology and, essentially, the country. Either way, I get a vast arsenal and access to power armor. Win/win in my book!
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Funny enough, the only one in which I get a say: the Minutemen. All the other factions are too uniform in their ideology for me to consider joining them. That beeing said, I like the Followers of the Apocalypse, but their pacifist bullshit turns me off from them.
Back to top Go down
trooperjess

trooperjess

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:36 am

Having played F3, F:NV, and F4.

In three I have join BOS. Do to the fact that the Enclave is just very off putting. Want to kill every to start over. I a little nuts.

in F:NV I always joined NCR. Could relate to them very easy. They bought security to most of CA. Most of the issue with the "gangs" would most likely be a big issue. If items cant get to were tyhey are going how can people live.

In F4. It would have to the minute men. They are the only ones looking to help people. The seems only care about people as peons.

Woofie

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:41 am

I'd most likely join the NCR since I've always been a soldier boy.

Back to top Go down
GoofyGoo6er

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:51 pm

I would definitely join the Enclave or the Brotherhood. Why? Power Armor, and who can really stop you in that?

But let's be real, more likely than not, I would probably be the guy begging for water outside of the towns lol
Back to top Go down
LostOne

LostOne

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 4:17 am

To tell the truth, I really love my guns..........So I think I would join or work for the Gunrunners.
Back to top Go down
AnarcHist

AnarcHist

Character sheet
Name: Vincent
Faction: Operator's
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:02 pm

I would go with Mr.House many of his idea line with mine and legions of robots and money/power sounds good dont you think

                     Exiled
          Absolved of the light I am the purest strain of hate
Back to top Go down
Hwilson

Hwilson

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 7:18 pm

for me it would be the ncr l like the characters and quests
Back to top Go down
Banewrath

Banewrath

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:21 pm

I would join with the cannibals in Annedale, after I ate them. Maybe...
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:48 pm

The minutemen. Another settlement needs my help. Another settlement is under attack. Another settlement needs my help and so on until I inevitably go insane and become a raider war lord, devouring the wasteland with my "Cold Iron Maw"

Then I'd probably go back to the Brotherhood. They may be assholes, but at least they can kill ghouls and raiders without me.

Back to top Go down
TitanTheDirewolf

TitanTheDirewolf

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I would join Mr House. Sure he does some pretty questionable things, but so do the others. For example, the legion rape and crucify and the NCR have heavy taxes and make places part of them whether they like it or not, plus the corruption. House has a real plan for the future and is the best chance for the Mojave.

zombaslaya360

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Although I disapprove of the ncr's annexing and taxation methods. I would have to pick the NCR. As they have the proper training and equipment to defend the Mojave and it's major settlements.
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:01 am

I would pick Brotherhood Of Stell, because of their tech advantage and noble goals for Wastes.

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
Jacob May

Jacob May

Character sheet
Name: Heretic
Faction:
Level: 28

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:11 am

bos if it the real me . as a scribe so i coud sit on my but and have a army of people in power armor keep me safe

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Mixedgifs3
I try to Always say thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showuser=5975455
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5