Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money Mask machine commonwealth khan Gear FCOM ghoul riot wolfenstein upgrades vault space Ryse boom body Call mandalorian daryl Superpele marvel hunk Reforged boomers NPCs dead
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrees92

Andrees92

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Dunno, House hasn't won in the last 200 years, why should he win now? TongueTril

A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he quits, or if he dies.

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Untitl10

The same boiling water that softens potatoes, hardens eggs. It's all about what you're made of, not your circumstances.
Back to top Go down
lgarrott

lgarrott

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Leqqq ppp qqq ppp

Last edited by lgarrott on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elroy911

Elroy911

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 pm

I think the NCR would win but with massive losses because they were suprised with the Legion Soldiers coming through the Dam. But at the time the Reinforcemend of the NCR would arrive they would have good chances of defending the Dam.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Battlefield is the place where psychos turn the wheel of fate. And the Legion is full of them.
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 am

lgarrott wrote:
NCR and proud! But seriously in the long run the NCR would win. Once Caesar dies the Legion dies with him

naaah, i doubt it. legate lanius would simply take his place...and that guy is VICIOUS lol.
Back to top Go down
AMOneEighty

AMOneEighty

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:24 am

You could also argue that it'll be a continuing stalemate, I mean after all, you improve NCR moral and support and give the Legion and the extra edge, and help Mr. House set his plan into motion, so really, The Courier is the tipping point to any faction, without them, the game ends up a stalemate for a hell of a lot longer
Back to top Go down
Jarhead505

Jarhead505

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:05 am

oldboy wrote:
lgarrott wrote:
NCR and proud! But seriously in the long run the NCR would win. Once Caesar dies the Legion dies with him

naaah, i doubt it. legate lanius would simply take his place...and that guy is VICIOUS lol.

the legion follow Caesar not his ideals so once he's gone the legion will slowly crumble from the inside because of basic human nature.
Back to top Go down
AMOneEighty

AMOneEighty

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:00 am

They do? I mean forgive me I've never done a Legion playthrough but I know the one Legion guy you interrogate says something about how people don't believe Caesar is a fit leader for them because of his tumor
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:17 am

It doesn't show it in game but its heavvily implied the legion crumbles. But also some think the legion will thrive and do even better under Lanius. Depends on how lanius handles his troops honestly. But i think the legion would win hoover dam with or without Caesar due to Lanius being a military genius
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
LanPaKing

LanPaKing

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:40 pm

In my playthrough, no one really cares about Caesar's being the leader or not. I killed Caesar and all I heard from the Legions are they mourned for his death, but none I heard said anything about he will be remembered or something like that. So I guess no one really gave a damn about his death. Also during the battle of Hoover Dam, they don't seem that misguided or look crumbled to me, maybe the Legion only see Caesar as a guidance rather than a leader. Also it would seem that they are some within the Legion who are somewhat fed up with Caesar, like Silus (the NCR prisoner) and Dead Sea (the commanding officer? in Nelson).
Back to top Go down
Andrees92

Andrees92

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:44 am

In-game its super-duper heavily implied that once the Caesar dies, the legion would fall apart. HOWEVER, from my experience (killed Caesar several times), and the fact that I believe that Lanius is a very capable leader (if not better that Caesar), the legion would be able to continue without him, sure, some legionnaries would defect, and there would be a minor incidence, but the mass force of the legion would still stand, as I said, Lanius is a very capable commander.

A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he quits, or if he dies.

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Untitl10

The same boiling water that softens potatoes, hardens eggs. It's all about what you're made of, not your circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:05 am

Andrees92 wrote:
In-game its super-duper heavily implied that once the Caesar dies, the legion would fall apart. HOWEVER, from my experience (killed Caesar several times), and the fact that I believe that Lanius is a very capable leader (if not better that Caesar), the legion would be able to continue without him, sure, some legionnaries would defect, and there would be a minor incidence, but the mass force of the legion would still stand, as I said, Lanius is a very capable commander.

Lanius is hardly a commander, He's more of a butcher, Relentless forward assaults and suicide missions would probably become the norm within the Legion should Caesar, A far more cunning and tactful commander, be killed, The thing about such brute force tactics is that they can easily be subverted by a somewhat competent enemy commander, Replace General Oliver with Colonel Hsu at the Battle of Hoover Dam and the Legion would be running like cowards even without the Courier's legendary skills.

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:44 am

Sierran wrote:
Andrees92 wrote:

Lanius is hardly a commander, He's more of a butcher, Relentless forward assaults and suicide missions would probably become the norm within the Legion should Caesar, A far more cunning and tactful commander, be killed, The thing about such brute force tactics is that they can easily be subverted by a somewhat competent enemy commander, Replace General Oliver with Colonel Hsu at the Battle of Hoover Dam and the Legion would be running like cowards even without the Courier's legendary skills.

Well to be honest we don't really know Lanius that well, if not at all, only that he's brutal, and he's successfully conquered over 19 tribes (source = wiki). He's the Legion's military commander after all.

Renegadefunk89

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:08 am

Personally, I think the Legion takes it. The NCR got lucky last time, if they hadn't lured them into Boulder City the Legion would have won.

I don't think the Legion would have lasted too much longer after that though, without the Courier Ceaser still has his tumour and everyone knows Lanius couldn't hold them together.
Back to top Go down
Cuddles

Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:38 am

I would think that the legion would win because they have more people than the Ncr does but the legion would win but at a cost
Back to top Go down
fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:23 pm

I think its quite obvious that the Legion would easily win the battle with Lanius at the helm. Also, the strip infiltration and the attack on forlorn hope would go down without a hitch. The NCR has ALOT of problems in the game that can only be fixed by the Courier.. McCarren bombing, The fiends, forlorn hope, bitter springs supply problems, etc.
Back to top Go down
darianshaw1

darianshaw1

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:06 pm

i feel they would just kill each other they are both power hungry then knowing how cheap the brotherhood of steel is they would come over at the end and clean it all up. lol but thats just me Machine Gunner
Back to top Go down
huntman75

huntman75

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:41 am

I believe without the great intervention of the courier that the state of the Mojave would remain in a stalemate until eventually Benny killed Mr. House and got control of the Securitrons and FSU'd. (F$%$ed S#$% Up)

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Wp_20113

KCCO!
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:36 am

Andrees92 wrote:

he is a capable commander, and hes ruthless too...he exterminates the followers of the apocalypse, kills everyone inside the Strip, crucifies arcade gannon and a whole bunch of other ruthless stuff.

a quick quote from wiki proving that hes a capable commander
Quote :
Since this time, Lanius has led Caesar's Legion to victory over 19 tribes and has led the conquest of Colorado.

wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:35 am

I think the ncr would eventually win... After a long drawn out battle

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next