Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body Ryse Reforged khan wolfenstein FCOM riot daryl Gear hunk machine boomers Mask money marvel ghoul commonwealth vault dead boom space NPCs mandalorian Call Superpele upgrades
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
commissar197

commissar197

Character sheet
Name: Mikalov Ybma
Faction: Minuteman Empire
Level: 24

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 3:57 am

Forcing prisoners to run towards enemy fire sounds like something the Legion would do, not the NCR, and the Boomers do have farms and clean water, the NCR tried to cut off their water only for the Boomers to blow up NCR water pipes, which was very effective.
Also the NCR doesn't have all the time in the world to wait for the Boomers to run out of ammunition or other supplies to take them out, the Legion is still very close to attacking the Dam already in FNV.

Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:12 pm

that's a tricky question, well there's some factors to take into account Lanius has his camp extremely close to the Dam, i'd say that's a point for the legion, the legion agent in camp mccarren wouldn't be discovered without the couriers intervention, so the monorial would be destroyed, another point for the legion, if the courier died then benny would never try to escape meaning he'd never get caught be caesar, meaning they'd never have the chip, so no change there. so i'd go with a legion victory with heavy losses

Back to top Go down
Jacob May

Jacob May

Character sheet
Name: Heretic
Faction:
Level: 28

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:22 pm

i still think the legion there braking down the ncrs moral and just killing them one by one the legion grow by forcing every man in to the army and having women make more and more numbers. the legion grows the ncr shrinks so i just dont see the ncr wining but benny my take couriers place in some endings like wild card

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Mixedgifs3
I try to Always say thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showuser=5975455
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Honestly, the Legion will end up in control of the dam regardless of whether they take it in the second assault or not. Simply put, when Kimball is assassinated, the NCR has no reason to continue pushing for control of the Mojave, Kimball is the one organizing the takeover and most other senators would rather leave the frontier alone.

With Kimball dead, eventually the NCR would have to draw back, leaving the dam to the Legion. That or they'd make themselves an easy target by reducing their numbers / strength there in accordance with bureaucratic ruling in Shady Sands.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
Enclave216

Enclave216

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Volker
Faction: Enclave
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 12:52 am

One thing I loved about lonesome road is ulysses is very accurate on all the factions. The legion would inevitably take the dam regardless of the help of the courier, this is shown by NCR's lack of strength to even grip the most simple of their outposts. The legion have infiltrated the NCR deeply, this is shown at camp McCarren. The NCR would fall and be forced back west and the legion would pursue them. They have nothing to backup their money so that in itself is not viable nor creating stability among their citizens or society. Losing their president, their leadership will fall once the legion pursues them all the way back home. Upon the legion reaching the end of the NCR it would turn on itself because as war strong as the Legate Lanius is he's not capable of leading the Legion past a war and Ceaser is already going to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10