Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom daryl riot money mandalorian vault machine Mask body Reforged marvel upgrades Gear Call khan Ryse dead wolfenstein commonwealth space Superpele boomers FCOM NPCs ghoul hunk
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:06 pm

» New person
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
P7

P7

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Caesar is ill, so he doesn't have much time left anyway. I can't imagine the Legion lasting much longer without his leadership. So the NCR would win in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
soap_is_dope

soap_is_dope

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:10 pm

If House could find another way to get the platinum chip then there is no question. I assume you mean Legion or NCR. Then I would go with NCR. Sure the Legion has that OP guy but I feel like he would just get sniped by some Vet Ranger.

Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org
FlamingRangers24

FlamingRangers24

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:42 pm

The Legion had a very calculated plan to take Hoover Dam from the NCR, both from a frontal assault and the tubes within the Dam. Sure the Legion could take it but not without heavy casualties. Plus once they capture Hoover Dam their momentum would carry to take the rest of the Mojave and its resources, allowing Caesar to find more ways to cure his illness. And the Legion isn't dumb enough to fall for another NCR trap.

Back to top Go down
justinhartley19

justinhartley19

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:35 am

wealthywyatt wrote:
I think the ncr would eventually win... After a long drawn out battle
#TRUUUUUU

As our #3 rule states, please don't spam and make posts with one word and a repetition of a letter in a word won't help it. - alonewolf003

Last edited by alonewolf003 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Staff edit: Spamming warning)
Back to top Go down
wealthywyatt

wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:38 am

justinhartley19 wrote:
wealthywyatt wrote:
I think the ncr would eventually win... After a long drawn out battle
#TRUUUUUU
lol Yeaaaa, dude the legion would start off winning but they'd lose in the end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:21 am

Dont get me wrong im a Legion man myself though i never understood how a army of NCR mostly with service rifles could get their asses whooped by men with machetes, i think the NCR would win if im honest, the Legion seem better at sneaking over the river and setting up ambush's than full frontal assault, so id would have to go with the NCR, but even if the Legion could win and did, Caesar would die from his brain tumor, and next in command would be the Legate though he holds no love for the Legion only Caesar so i could picture a lot of infighting and Legionnaires becoming deserters even after they won due to lack of command. but thats just me TongueTril
Back to top Go down
vectory54

vectory54

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:31 am

Hmm.... I am think win the legion because ther rnc,in the first batlle win but the legion is not destroy,but escape, i think the legion win the battle of hooover dam

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:42 am

I would think maybe the legion would win because they are more ruthless and don't get threaten that easy like the NCR. Don't get me wrong I like the NCR more but I just they wouldn't win without the couriers help.

MrComplex

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Probably Mr house provided he gets his platinum chip delivered, he'd wait till the NCR and legion are finished and just mop up whoever is left

If he doesn't I reckon the NCR, they have strength in numbers and better gear but I don't think either force has enough strength to annihilate the other so the stalemate would continue with the lines shifted a little until the next big offensive

The legeon also doesn't have disapline, I don't mean there not brave but the first battle of hoover damb was lost because the legion got to sure of itself and charged into boulder city and we know how that worked out for them, I reckon the ncr would pull another tactical trick out there sleeves and win

Chrome596

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Benny. He had the platnium chip he had Yes Man just a matter of time before he had the Securitrons upgraded and under his control. In the end Benny would of won and the Mojave would of been a much swinginger place for it.
Back to top Go down
DarkxGladiator

DarkxGladiator

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:54 pm

From the standings and situation when you first arrive in the Mojave, I'd definitely put my money on the Legion. While they were growing in strength, the NCR was suffocating itself. Benny was an idiot, and House didn't have access to the chip or the Bunker Army. Legion has the upperhand in almost all aspects.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
crazy-m-2010

crazy-m-2010

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:21 am

Mr.house if he somehow got the platinum chip, if its between NCR and Legion i'd have to say NCR.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Im thinking NCR especially after playing the Dust mod since they're basically the only major faction left standing in the Mojave after 20 years.

mugsforlife

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:04 pm

I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/26a8r3/theory_if_the_courier_dies_at_goodsprings_the/

This thread has some pretty interesting theories.

KeyboardKing

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Hmm, now i know the legion are brutal warriors and all but their outfits just look so goofy to me Surprised

So with that said the Legion would win...at getting laughed at

But all jokes aside i am going to go with the NCR!

"Death is the final unknown."
who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
SomeKid123

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:48 pm

I think which ever side had the boomers would win
Back to top Go down
Colonel_Skifell

Colonel_Skifell

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:58 pm

I think that the Legion would achieve victory, they seem better prepared and much stronger

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:32 pm

I feel even though I'm not a big fan of the Legion, the Legion. Because if it wasn't for the courier the boomers, and brotherhood wouldn't have been able to help the NCR. The Legion are also so brutal I feel they would fight to the death. Regardless of all the casualties they might take.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?   who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

who'd win the battle of Hoover Dam without the couriers intervention?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next