Gaming Underground Network

Come for the mods, stay for the community
 
HomePortalLatest imagesInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body boomers wolfenstein vault Call daryl dead NPCs jedi money marvel hunk boom Reforged ghoul space FCOM Mask Ryse machine khan upgrades riot mandalorian Superpele Gear
Latest topics
» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby gamerdude7892 Today at 12:48 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Aanus Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:32 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Smash96 Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:58 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Doorkixer Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:07 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

» Starfield
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby Ndf Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:48 pm

» Here for the funnies
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Emptyby buggamannzz Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:08 am

February 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829   
CalendarCalendar
_
February 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829   
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 Fallout 4 Supply Lines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mindstormer

mindstormer

Posts : 239
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 28
Location : The internet

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Hey everyone,

As the title says I have some problems with setting up supply lines in Fallout 4. I currently have 14 settlers in Sanctuary and i wanted to expand my influence to Tenpines Bluff. So i ordered a settler in Sanctuary to set up a supply line between the 2 locations (By pressing V and then Q to command). I waited a bit (slept for 48 hours) and ported to Tenpines Bluff, but the only things in that workshop are tato's and water (what they already produce).

Is there something i miss here? If yes, can someone help me!? GroupHug

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines 8bnc6711
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

Posts : 990
Join date : 2014-03-18
Age : 36
Location : The Salish Sea

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Ok, so the settlements don't share inventory just resources. So if you put a piece of armor in one, you won't be able to access it at the other. Crops are shared though I believe as well as any raw components that are used in crafting such as adhesive, cloth, steal, etc. If you put a ton of junk at Sanctuary but didn't break them down to their key components then you have the resources to use at Tenpines bluff.

One good way to check to make sure things are connected is to check your resource count of say wood at Sanctuary, then go to Tenpines and see if it comes up as the same as Sanctuary. It it doesn't then it's not connected.

Hope that helps!

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Pbadmb10
Banner from Star's Workshop
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Posts : 2266
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Pretty sure they share storage as well. I.e: copper, aluminum, etc, if you store junks in your settlement of course.

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines 2YrU5cC
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

Posts : 239
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 28
Location : The internet

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Evmeister wrote:
Ok, so the settlements don't share inventory just resources. So if you put a piece of armor in one, you won't be able to access it at the other. Crops are shared though I believe as well as any raw components that are used in crafting such as adhesive, cloth, steal, etc. If you put a ton of junk at Sanctuary but didn't break them down to their key components then you have the resources to use at Tenpines bluff.

One good way to check to make sure things are connected is to check your resource count of say wood at Sanctuary, then go to Tenpines and see if it comes up as the same as Sanctuary. It it doesn't then it's not connected.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the reply, you have been a great help!

Turns out my settlements are connected Smile. But I thought you would be able to see the junk (not broken down) from sanctuary at Tenpines as well. And do you know how the water & food sharing works?

Thanks again! GroupHug

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines 8bnc6711
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

Posts : 239
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 28
Location : The internet

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:23 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
Pretty sure they share storage as well. I.e: copper, aluminum, etc, if you store junks in your settlement of course.

Thanks for you reply!

So you have to break it down first to be able to share it?

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines 8bnc6711
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

Posts : 990
Join date : 2014-03-18
Age : 36
Location : The Salish Sea

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Food and water is not shared. You'll have to build it up in each settlement unfortunately. I do hope some body is able to change that in a mod though. Because some places aren't great for farming.

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Pbadmb10
Banner from Star's Workshop
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Posts : 2266
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:48 pm

mindstormer wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:
Pretty sure they share storage as well. I.e: copper, aluminum, etc, if you store junks in your settlement of course.

Thanks for you reply!

So you have to break it down first to be able to share it?

I think so, yeah. Don't quote me on that though. I usually just click Transfer on the workbenches, then press T(default button on PC for automatically store all junks), then set up a supply route between settlements, so I could craft anything at anytime without worry about not having enough resource and having to fast travel to the place where I store my junk at.

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines 2YrU5cC
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

Posts : 239
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 28
Location : The internet

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Evmeister wrote:
Food and water is not shared. You'll have to build it up in each settlement unfortunately. I do hope some body is able to change that in a mod though. Because some places aren't great for farming.

alonewolf003 wrote:
I think so, yeah. Don't quote me on that though. I usually just click Transfer on the workbenches, then press T(default button on PC for automatically store all junks), then set up a supply route between settlements, so I could craft anything at anytime without worry about not having enough resource and having to fast travel to the place where I store my junk at.

Thanks guys, you have been a massive help!

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines 8bnc6711
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

Posts : 990
Join date : 2014-03-18
Age : 36
Location : The Salish Sea

Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:55 am

Yes. Drop in your junk in the ground and then go into workshop mode and scrap each piece. Its a pain but then you're wasting components. When crafting something and it uses a junk item, it will only use the one component needed and toss the rest. Its a waste. Until it's either Bethesda fixes it or someone mods it to scrap eveything when stored.

_________________
Fallout 4 Supply Lines Pbadmb10
Banner from Star's Workshop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Supply Lines   Fallout 4 Supply Lines Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Fallout 4 Supply Lines

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Grey horizontal lines when gaming Fallout 4 Only
» Fallout History Book Chapter 1 Poll (Fallout Lore)
» Fallout 3 FOSE not launching because of "unknown version of fallout 3"
» Fallout 5: Make Fallout Great Again "wishlist edition"
» Original Fallout Developer Worked on 3D Fallout 3 Game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-