Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers boom wolfenstein marvel hunk FCOM commonwealth upgrades ghoul body mandalorian daryl vault riot Reforged Call machine dead khan Gear Mask money Ryse NPCs Superpele space
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is the scariest place in FNV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 1:21 pm

yeah the sierra madre was always the scariest cause of the fact that if you made a wrong turn your head could blow up or a ghost could kill you

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
obsidian929

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:35 pm

lol the bathroom in my novac house because after about 26 instamash, 13 pork and beans, and 6 salisbury steaks, plus some dirty poop water about 8 of those and well its a warzone in there, about 4 packages of 2-ply toilet paper and about 5 plunges., "dont worry i got the special big plunger in a locked up container." and then you gotta keep the windows open and the door but anyways lol cowboy

"You brought 2 too many.."

What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
Georgemcm1010

Georgemcm1010

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:37 am

vault 22 is the scariest place imo, the noises of the spore carriers as well as the weird ambient noises always creeps me out, its quite easy to get lost in there as well which makes it even more terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Tekmon_Xonic

Tekmon_Xonic

PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:45 am

I know a really spooky place. If you hang around the Goodsprings graveyard long enough, you're start to hear the dead whisper. No no seriously, the game will play spooky sound effects there. It's best if you're there at night and you hear it.
Back to top Go down
burner9875

burner9875

Character sheet
Name: Raul Alfonso Tejada
Faction: Vaquero
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:00 am

For over all fear I would say the Sierra Madre both for the fact there are people trapped in suits dragging people into a poisonous cloud and doing god knows what to them than there is the psychological aspect that once people become aware of the treasure promised that they start killing their fellow adventurers not even to mention the constant fear of your head exploding at all times makes dead money the scariest place in New Vegas. Great idea btw +1

What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 7a996912
Back to top Go down
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet
Name: Hodd Toward
Faction: NOTbethesda
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 4:57 pm

Hmm that’s a hard question I haven’t really played fnv so much but I would say the Sierra Madre (dead money) is the creepiest place. Because you have crappy weapons with low ammo, mojave and new Vegas radio doesn’t work, the red poisonous cloud and the mysterious ghost people.
Back to top Go down
TheHusky

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 7:10 pm

I would also say Sierra Madre. The ghost people were giving me creeps. It is scary how they wouldn't die unless you chop one of their limbs. Also the atmosphere of the Sierra Madre speaks for itself.

Steam Profile:
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:49 pm

A lot of people have already said the Sierra Madre, so I'll go with the Divide. If only because of how quickly it went from a thriving town to a desolate mess, filled with deranged, flayed ghouls.
I mean honestly, the idea of people who live in such pain that it drives them mad? That's pretty scary if you ask me. Then there's the tunnelers, and the nuclear arsenal sitting perilously at it's heart, ready to end the world again... Yeah, that's pretty scary.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the scariest place in FNV?    What is the scariest place in FNV?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the scariest place in FNV?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4