Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot Mask commonwealth NPCs money mandalorian boomers marvel ghoul khan machine wolfenstein daryl Ryse upgrades Superpele body Call dead hunk FCOM boom Gear Reforged vault space
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schmity1982

schmity1982

Character sheet
Name: Krystian Hale
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 18

Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Empty
PostSubject: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 3:32 pm

I was just really curious, anyone have a creepy moment they would like to share? I love hearing fallout stories lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:58 pm

I'll let this picture describe my scariest moments

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
sopmod12

sopmod12

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 7:02 pm

When I first saw the giant radroaches and it fly towards me. I stop playing for a week for that
Back to top Go down
ThatWastelandGuy

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 9:45 pm

A deathclaw came out of nowhere and y walk towards a mine and didn't hear the "pip"... All at the same time.

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Not long after I first got Fallout 4 I didn't know about the Mutant Suiciders and I wasn't particularly sure what the beeping was. Needless to say, I got that Touchdown achievement.

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Ferals in the Metro systems in Fallout 3, they would always just come lunging at me out of nowhere. Really scared the shite outta me back when i was like 12, they still occasionally get the drop on me and make me jump out of my chair to this day. I suppose i really did enjoy the metros in fallout 3 for that reason... it was always so tense.

Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
DumbleCore

DumbleCore

Character sheet
Name: Johnnie
Faction: lone Wanderer
Level: Still Alive

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:03 am

It was while i was playing AQFH not sure anymore if it was 2 or 3, i was exploring an underground facility and from one moment to the other everything was full with deathclaws of diffeerent sizes, all that atmosphere downthere and ligtning and all them claws gave me that totally hopeless feeling, like there is no way out and i´m gonna die......

Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout NkOfXz
Back to top Go down
Hitchenson

Hitchenson

Character sheet
Name: Player Character
Faction: House Always Wins
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:23 am

You know when something, or more aptly someone, gets "stuck" in the environment, i.e. dead NPC legs merged through a wall, well, when they start jibbing the hell out and shaking violently because of that, that shit truly creeps me right out for some reason.

Walking into a cave of deathclaws at sub-level 5 in Fallout 2 always takes my breath a bit, too.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:46 am

first encounter with a centaur...goddamn
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:44 pm

I can't recall many thing, though being chased by a deathclaw for the first time was scary as fuck. Followed by being chased by a Xenomorph or a tarantula.

In FO4 the scariest thing has to be that at one point I ran past a shop that had mannequins on display. When I later returned one of them was in another place. I was not amused.
Back to top Go down
LostOne

LostOne

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Was playing Fallout 3 when I was younger and was late at night. Stumbled on into the good ol Dunwich building. Got really immersed. Was really nervous and a ghoul lunged out of nowhere, Got a good scream out of me.
Back to top Go down
darious24555

darious24555

Character sheet
Name: Destry
Faction: Wildcard
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 3:19 am

Those damn nightkin when I 1st played NV, popped out of nowhere and scared the bajeezus out of me.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:33 am

back when I was younger and I used to play fallout 3 alot I would pause the game and walk out of the room when the feral ghouls would sneak up on me in the dark subway stations.
Back to top Go down
Hitchenson

Hitchenson

Character sheet
Name: Player Character
Faction: House Always Wins
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:24 am

Fallout 3 not being a continuation of what I knew and love spooked the fuck out of me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
smokey.0010

smokey.0010

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 12:07 am

The first time I met a Cazador............ I've never been the same! No

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout   Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest thing that has every happend to you in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1