Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
greater battlefield Reforged boomers trooper legion money plasma shotgun riot fett republic Ryse boom boba khan dead outlawer batman khans Power fo76 machine Doom powder FCOM
Latest topics
» Fallout Screenshots XIV
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby klaatu27 Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» Fallout Videos
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby klaatu27 Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» XHX Discord server.
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Constantius Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:25 am

» [FNV] Pink Face Bug for Old Female Characters
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Aznmagicalman Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:46 pm

» Texture appearing in Nifskope, but not in game.
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Acies Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:57 pm

» new vegas krieg mod
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby YansterG Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:19 pm

» TTW when i generate lod
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Acies Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:08 pm

» [Help] Would someone combine these two nifs please?
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby TK-4096 Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:51 pm

» Yet another New Vegas fan
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Ltkiryu Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:36 pm

» What do you hate about what Disney has done to Star War
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby vielas1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:53 pm

» Amongus ⛽⛽????????????????
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby kvltt Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:23 am

» Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Crouton Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 pm

» Why is FO4 not more popular?
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Crouton Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:32 pm

» What's your favorite car in GTA5/Online
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:24 am

» Ah, a real, actual forum!
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:25 am

» Best creepypasta?
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:09 am

» User Manual for the X-8 Sonic Emitter
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:29 am

» Tombstone Review: Starship Troopers (1997)
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Laptoprocker Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:47 am

» (FNV) Need mod suggestions for a biker character
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby Laptoprocker Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:28 am

» XPS file.
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Emptyby klaatu27 Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:22 pm

_
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fhatton7

fhatton7

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-04-24

NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Empty
PostSubject: NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.   NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:18 am

Don't know if this has happened to anyone before, but I did some alterations to the Stutter remover.ini and when I start up my save file, random NPC's start showing up where their not supposed to be. For example: Cook Cook randomly shows up near Goodsprings source. Frank Sinatra (from Railroads mod) shows up crouching along near Primm... It's just weird, and I'm not sure why it's happening. Any ideas? The stutter remover.ini file was in the NVSE plugins folder.

EDIT:

just moved your topic from fallout tutorials and help to the troubleshooting sub-forum Smile

:no minus rep given:


falloutveteran20
Back to top Go down
Hellostop

Hellostop

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : Texas

NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.   NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:04 am

Post a list of your plugins, I doubt stutter remover is the culprit.

_________________
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. 76561198055427543
Back to top Go down
xpoze

xpoze

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-08-08
Location : Netherlands

NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.   NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 am

fhatton7 wrote:
Don't know if this has happened to anyone before, but I did some alterations to the Stutter remover.ini and when I start up my save file, random NPC's start showing up where their not supposed to be. For example: Cook Cook randomly shows up near Goodsprings source. Frank Sinatra (from Railroads mod) shows up crouching along near Primm... It's just weird, and I'm not sure why it's happening. Any ideas? The stutter remover.ini file was in the NVSE plugins folder.

Recently also started happening to me Im not too bothered by it but for example this guy showed up.


This guy is from Boulder City when u shoot the monument although I didnt shoot it.
He decided to show up in the strip
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. WWWiV63

I have also seen some Great Khans in unusual places.

Cook cook is in his normal place for me

I am also using stutter remover but as Hellostop told u I also doubt it would have anything to do with it.


If you post your load order I can look in my load order and see if we have any simulair mods.
Back to top Go down
Hellostop

Hellostop

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : Texas

NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.   NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:23 am

xpoze wrote:
fhatton7 wrote:
Don't know if this has happened to anyone before, but I did some alterations to the Stutter remover.ini and when I start up my save file, random NPC's start showing up where their not supposed to be. For example: Cook Cook randomly shows up near Goodsprings source. Frank Sinatra (from Railroads mod) shows up crouching along near Primm... It's just weird, and I'm not sure why it's happening. Any ideas? The stutter remover.ini file was in the NVSE plugins folder.

Recently also started happening to me Im not too bothered by it but for example this guy showed up.


This guy is from Boulder City when u shoot the monument although I didnt shoot it.
He decided to show up in the strip
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. WWWiV63

I have also seen some Great Khans in unusual places.

Cook cook is in his normal place for me

I am also using stutter remover but as Hellostop told u I also doubt it would have anything to do with it.


If you post your load order I can look in my load order and see if we have any simulair mods.

Post your plugin list, Lets see if your issues are the same when he posts his list.

_________________
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. 76561198055427543
Back to top Go down
fhatton7

fhatton7

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-04-24

NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.   NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Actually, I found out what the problem was. A mod called "Beyond the Borders" spawns important NPC' all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Hellostop

Hellostop

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : Texas

NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.   NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:07 am

fhatton7 wrote:
Actually, I found out what the problem was. A mod called "Beyond the Borders" spawns important NPC' all over the place.

Good too hear! Case closed *slams briefcase shut*

_________________
NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. 76561198055427543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.   NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places. Empty

Back to top Go down
 

NPC'S randomly showing up in inappropriate places.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» [FO4] Help - Mods and DLC reinitializing randomly
» Textures randomly wig out and disappear.
» Mods not showing In game
» [FIXED] Crashing at various places in FNV
» [F03] Crashing Near Multiple key places

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-