Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call Superpele riot space Reforged wolfenstein Mask boomers machine body commonwealth FCOM mandalorian money daryl khan NPCs Ryse hunk boom ghoul Gear upgrades dead vault marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

best graphical mods to make new vegas look good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadlyeric

deadlyeric

best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Empty
PostSubject: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi there i was wondering what would be the best graphics mods that make new vegas look good but also does not tear apart your fps when you have a decent amout of mods installed lol (105) mods lol.
Back to top Go down
YeezusJeezus

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Texture replacers don't ruin your fps as much as ENB's, but they still have an impact. If you want to make your game look good, you have to sacrifice frame rate.

deadlyeric

PostSubject: Re: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:03 pm

damn lol thank you tho for the advice man Smile
Back to top Go down
xzisted

xzisted

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:04 pm

What kind of computer do you have? Anyway, if ENB's reduce your framerate too much on top of installing high quality textures, you can try using SweetFX though I haven't personally tried using them myself. I think with a decent rig you can find a comfortable middle ground and still reach 60 fps with some graphic mods installed.

Back to top Go down
YeezusJeezus

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:05 pm

xzisted wrote:
What kind of computer do you have? Anyway, if ENB's reduce your framerate too much on top of installing high quality textures, you can try using SweetFX though I haven't personally tried using them myself. I think with a decent rig you can find a comfortable middle ground and still reach 60 fps with some graphic mods installed.

SweetFX is your best bet to have a good looking game, and a stable framerate.

ncrvet

PostSubject: Re: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:16 pm

my enb
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RKOL3G3NDK1LL3R
deadlyeric

deadlyeric

PostSubject: Re: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:21 pm

holy crap man i watch all your new vegas vids on youtube ncrvet big fan bro. keep up the good work man and thanks for the advice man Smile
Back to top Go down
kieryD

kieryD

PostSubject: Re: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Omg Man big fan of your channel nice to see on here.You are the one who get me into making me Fallout look beatiful

PostSubject: Re: best graphical mods to make new vegas look good   best graphical mods to make new vegas look good Empty

Back to top Go down

best graphical mods to make new vegas look good

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1