Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel boom port commonwealth hunk wolfenstein body leon NPCs Ryse Superpele ghoul boomers dead riot vault mandalorian khan Reforged Metal Gear power Mask brotherhood money machine
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:28 am

» The Next fallout
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:17 am

» Greetings
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:49 pm

» Starfield
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:19 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 6:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 3:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sun May 26, 2024 12:25 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 10:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 6:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 9:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiderbite

spiderbite

Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Empty
PostSubject: Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug   Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:24 pm

So this week i went on a kinda modding spree for new vegas and for some strange reason today i get on and the game freaks out teeth textures and random assorted textures started appearing in random interior cells and gun meshes that used to be there are just red exclamation errors blood that appears on the ground is just a red square and blood that appears on weapons like the baton is bright red i have no idea why this is happening and its not the first time the way i fixed it last time was to uninstall and play a fresh cop[y of the game and yes i do have archive invalidation on ive installed all mods carefully and have verified my game cache dozens of times i honestly dont want to uninstall and re install all my mods as i have around 150 of them not counting textures and all of them i have installed correctly and one last thing i forgot to mention i have pip boy radius and it used to work perfectly now it just appears as a missing mesh (red exclamation mark) any help with this issue is greatly appreciated

link to the pictures of the issue https://imgur.com/a/8KxJO

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug   Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Post your load order, what mods you recently installed and how are you installing the mods...

...NMM, MO or manual?

Did you install each mod 1 at time and test them in-game before adding another one?

Did you add the mods during a game in progress?

Did you have to remove any mods due to incompatibilities with ones you wanted to add?

Need a bit more info to really help you out here...I wouldn't touch or remove any mods or take anybody's advice until you can provide more info. It'd just be speculation at this point as there could be numerous things that could be causing this problem.

I had a similar thing happen a year or two ago, I disabled all my mods (disable, not uninstall) and ran the game after re-activating each individual .esp. This is really the only way to be 100% sure about locating the problem mods/conflicts.

N~dles

mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug   Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Fallout can handle about 144 active plugins, then you start to have problems, little ones like lagging and such. When I had about 190 active plugins I had the same problem you are having right now. I suggest merging plugins to reduce your load order, that helps a lot.

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug   Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:58 am

mpaz96 wrote:
Fallout can handle about 144 active plugins, then you start to have problems, little ones like lagging and such. When I had about 190 active plugins I had the same problem you are having right now. I suggest merging plugins to reduce your load order, that helps a lot.

This is very true...I merged a bunch of plugins, got my count down to 70. I always try to keep my count below 125, the game just seems to be smoother below that.

N~dles

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug   Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Unusual texture and possibliy mesh bug

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1