Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl body khan upgrades vault dead Gear ghoul FCOM Call space hunk mandalorian machine Reforged boomers riot marvel Superpele Mask Ryse wolfenstein NPCs boom money commonwealth
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
snowboarder

snowboarder

Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:06 am

Hmm... a tough one. If Ulysses has his floating ambulances then he'd definitely win, otherwise I think Joshua would win. I mean, the dude powers through falling off the grand canyon and being set on fire! But then again, Ulysses did survive the Divide event... now I think if they ever fought the world would just immediately catch fire and explode. Laugh Out Loud
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:49 am

Game wise i really think that Ulysses would destroy Joshua Graham, like what most people think here. But surprisingly, Joshua Graham would win. I went searching on the internet and i found a video where Joshua and Ulysses faced off multiple times.
Spoiler:
As you can see Joshua Graham wins 2:1 (not including the "bonus" round)
You would think that Ulysses would win because how tanky he is, but for some reason Joshua Graham's pistol destroys him on a crit.
Although this fight may be 'unfair' because Joshua is using his signature weapon and Ulysses isn't. So i found another video where they both use their best weapons for the starting round.
Spoiler:
Joshua Graham gets Annihilated in a matter of seconds by Ulysses with the Old Glory. If it's a gun fight it's the othey way around. So who won overall? Joshua Graham. Even though Ulysses won when both are using their best weapon, it was the AI'S CHOICE to use whatever they had in their inventory and Ulysses chose the wrong equipment against Joshua. Therefore, Joshua Graham would win a fight against Ulysses Game wise (not lore wise).
Back to top Go down
The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:11 am

In a personal favorite I would chose Graham but Lore wise I think Ulysses would Win just because of the motivation and raw power that he has to keep pushing forward for his "symbols"

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:06 pm

ULYSSES! Look at my tag Ulysses of course he's all around badass the name the drive the weapon it is ultimately badass He would kick the burned maned ass especially if they both ran out of ammo Joshua Graham could barley fight considering how bad the pain would be

Kommandant-hillbilly

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:14 pm

I am with nino, Ulysses is physically healthier and from what I have seen between the two's history would use tactics in a more productive way. Joshua is still a brute however though in the long run Ulysses has my vote for coming out on top.

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 am

You really got to ponder this one for a while, but I'll to lean towards Joshua. While Ulysses survived atomic annihilation, been an agent in Caesar's army, and escaped Big Mt, this doesn't stack up to Joshua's feats.

While surviving, atomic destruction is incredible, it doesn't compare to Joshua's plunge into the Canyon. While not exactly human anymore, the marked men did survive the blast nonetheless, and some of the messages hint towards NCR troopers being unaffected by the radiation for rather good duration of time. Joshua, on the other hand, survived a fall that would average 2,200 feet, and at some locations around the canyon 6,800 feet. To add to his stress, he was lit afire. This guy practically defies physics. If your character slips to a 30 feet fall, your brought down to, if you're lucky, 2 bars of health, but in Joshua's eye, tis but a scratch.

While also having superior endurance and luck he has a wealth of knowledge from being one of the original founders of the Legion, and almost successfully conquered the Mojave through his leadership and marksmanship.

s0mbo1

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:22 am

Ulysses has more combat experience, longer range once they run out of ammo, and isn't in constant pain, something that can't be good for one's concentration
On the other hand, Joshua Graham is probably a great shot, and assuming Ulysses decided to fight fair (i.e. not just sneak up on the old burns victim) he may be able to kill him while Ulysses spent an hour droning on about dead nations
I go with Ulysses, even though I tend to agree with Someguy's characters about his personality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:01 pm

If Joshua Graham have survived after after being burned and left for dead i think he can take care Ulysses
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:23 pm

I'd have to go with Ulysses. He made Lonesome Road the best DLC. The end fight was ultra badass if you chose to fight him!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
alexander6666

alexander6666

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm

I think Joshua has bigger chances because he was the top legionnaire and he survived being burned alive then thrown into a cannion.
But who knows.
Back to top Go down
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:40 pm

I feel as though game stat wise Ulysses would win in a one on one. That being said lore wise I think Joshua would beat him hands down the man is a legend and cannot die. He is almost biblical in his story.
Back to top Go down
killzonefallout

killzonefallout

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:16 pm

well joshua graham does have 50DT for some reason...so yes id say graham wins
Back to top Go down
fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:05 am

Joshua Graham, no contest.. Ulysses is a very confused, regretful and insecure.. Graham is not. He's a killing machine who's at peace with the lord.. Scary combination.
Back to top Go down
chubbiestwinter

chubbiestwinter

Character sheet
Name: Asshole Ishikawa
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:41 am

mpaz96 wrote:
If someone made them fight in-game, Ulysses would win in a matter of seconds. No matter how many creatures and people I've killed in New Vegas there is not a fight as epic as the one with Ulysses.

And offtopic, blackember 0 you're almost 300 posts, I can't believe you haven't been approved yet, you'll probably be promoted this weekend Thumbs Up .

There've already been videos of Graham fighting Ulysses. And it's already shown they're pretty evenly matched. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeIdIdN2NTA&ab_channel=D3ADSH0T
Back to top Go down
gorper

gorper

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 4:17 pm

make love not war. gorper thinks the two would become friends and discuss theory together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham   Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulysses Vs Joshua Graham

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2