Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
July 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2014-02-24
Age : 24
Location : The New World

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:14 am

What ya all think?




_________________
____________________________________________________________
When you're lost in the darkness... Look for light
Back to top Go down
shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Posts : 368
Join date : 2017-01-11
Age : 30
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:56 am

Looking forward to seeing the Buzz axe and maybe the iconoclast armor and supervisor helmet return and seeing new enemy types hopefully the Trogs and by the look of things it's going to be a very survival focused area maybe akin to how Dead money was. Also got a bit of psychological horror vibes from the trailer but looking forward to the content.

_________________
the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2014-02-24
Age : 24
Location : The New World

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:01 am

I agree.

I'm pretty excited. It doesn't have quite as scary an atmosphere as FO3 based on the teaser but will be great none the less.

It's funny because Pittsburgh is right over the mountains on the northern border of FO76 so I was always wondering what was going on there

_________________
____________________________________________________________
When you're lost in the darkness... Look for light
Back to top Go down
shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Posts : 368
Join date : 2017-01-11
Age : 30
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:09 am

@Tribal Raven wrote:
I agree.

I'm pretty excited. It doesn't have quite as scary an atmosphere as FO3 based on the teaser but will be great none the less.

It's funny because Pittsburgh is right over the mountains on the northern border of FO76 so I was always wondering what was going on there
I just know the Auto axe has been in the files for awhile and on top of a lot of the settlers talk about the Pitt it's just way to easy for them not to go there it'll be fun to see the beginnings before Lyons brought down the wraith of steel with the scourge.

_________________
the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
BloodySister69

BloodySister69

Posts : 278
Join date : 2020-06-08
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:24 pm

Not excited for it, I had hoped they abandoned that idea and use their resources to flesh out some of the factions in the game instead. Free States, Responders, all the Raider Tribes and even the Enclave are there, but instead we go back to old territory again. Can’t wait to play 3 short quest to grind for plans of equipment I already hated in fallout 3. Maybe they even let us collect those stupid metal bars again, but it’s fun because nostalgia or something? Ehh

_________________
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Neocut10
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Posts : 436
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 34

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:43 pm

Well it's here and there is nothing we can do about it, i can only hope that guys in the trailer are not BoS but some other ex-military group [ there was an American flag on the pilot no BoS Symbols so hopefully they're just military survivors ].

The BoS are already in too many places where they don't belong in both time and place.
Back to top Go down
BloodySister69

BloodySister69

Posts : 278
Join date : 2020-06-08
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:58 pm

@Obdulio wrote:
Well it's here and there is nothing we can do about it, i can only hope that guys in the trailer are not BoS but some other ex-military group [ there was an American flag on the pilot no BoS Symbols so hopefully they're just military survivors ].

The BoS are already in too many places where they don't belong in both time and place.
They are wearing BOS Spec Ops Outfits. So the third story expansion for the BOS while every other faction is literally dead.
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2014-02-24
Age : 24
Location : The New World

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 6:30 pm

I'd love to see Raider wars in the Pitt like the stuff Lyons talks about before the purge.

Still probably going to revolve around the BOS though

_________________
____________________________________________________________
When you're lost in the darkness... Look for light
Back to top Go down
MrNewVegas

MrNewVegas

Posts : 61
Join date : 2018-06-25
Age : 21

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:49 pm

I'm very excited for it. Loved that reveal. I heard something about how they data mined Dupont Plaza, D.C. a couple months back and I thought that's where we were going first, but shit this is cool just the same.
Back to top Go down
frankhorigan2

frankhorigan2

Posts : 94
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 19

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 11:12 pm

Idk what to think about it , it's great to finally visit a new area after 3 years in Appalachia , but on the other hand i feel like it's gonna be like other dlcs where you get 3 hours of content and have all the cool armors / weapons locked behind 80 hours of grinding
Back to top Go down
shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Posts : 368
Join date : 2017-01-11
Age : 30
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 1:01 am

@BloodySister69 wrote:
Not excited for it, I had hoped they abandoned that idea and use their resources to flesh out some of the factions in the game instead. Free States, Responders, all the Raider Tribes and even the Enclave are there, but instead we go back to old territory again. Can’t wait to play 3 short quest to grind for plans of equipment I already hated in fallout 3. Maybe they even let us collect those stupid metal bars again, but it’s fun because nostalgia or something? Ehh
I loved the Pitt besides Dead Money it's my fav DLC for a Fallout game hate to hear you didnt bro but it'll be more content to port and on top of that the Auto axe has been in the files like FOREVER but that's neither here or there. But hate to hear you are that bummed out or just kinda left wanting more.

_________________
the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
gibons45

gibons45

Posts : 453
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 27
Location : US

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 7:08 am

oh great bethesda is going to bastardize The Pitt by adding it to 76... why cant this wretched game just die already and go back to hell where it came from.

_________________
"Mine"
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions IyPoluA
Back to top Go down
nickheggo

nickheggo

Posts : 271
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Name: Brandon Michaels
Faction: NCR
Level: 20

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 2:35 pm

I'm thinking "nice new meshes and textures to use as a Pitt graphics overhaul for FO3 and TTW" Thumbs Up

_________________
My Discord Server
My GUN Mods
My Nexus Mods
My Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/dbdQrMA
Obdulio

Obdulio

Posts : 436
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 34

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 9:55 pm

@gibons45 wrote:
oh great bethesda is going to bastardize The Pitt by adding it to 76... why cant this wretched game just die already and go back to hell where it came from.

Because they've hooked enough whales on the atom shop that it's making them money regardless of how much we hate it.

Unfortunately this game is here to stay.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 29
Location : Nu Ziland

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 2:09 am

@gibons45 wrote:
oh great bethesda is going to bastardize The Pitt by adding it to 76... why cant this wretched game just die already and go back to hell where it came from.

No way... Fandom Tribal?

_________________
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Giphy

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Posts : 368
Join date : 2017-01-11
Age : 30
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:48 am

@gibons45 wrote:
oh great bethesda is going to bastardize The Pitt by adding it to 76... why cant this wretched game just die already and go back to hell where it came from.
I just see it as more stuff to port to 4

_________________
the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2014-02-24
Age : 24
Location : The New World

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:02 am

@gibons45 wrote:
oh great bethesda is going to bastardize The Pitt by adding it to 76... why cant this wretched game just die already and go back to hell where it came from.

I'm a bit more in the minority on this, but I think FO76 has actually came a long way since launch.

It's not worth the full price but I think the game easily is worth paying $20-30 on sale these days.

Wastelanders and an array of bugfixes really helped the game start to feel more Fallout than anything else had.

So with all that said, personally, I'm not sure a Pitt expansion will really ruin the memory of Pittsburgh from 3. It's a whole different world 200 years in the past.

_________________
____________________________________________________________
When you're lost in the darkness... Look for light
Back to top Go down
gibons45

gibons45

Posts : 453
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 27
Location : US

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:43 am

@Tribal Raven wrote:
@gibons45 wrote:
oh great bethesda is going to bastardize The Pitt by adding it to 76... why cant this wretched game just die already and go back to hell where it came from.

I'm a bit more in the minority on this, but I think FO76 has actually came a long way since launch.

It's not worth the full price but I think the game easily is worth paying $20-30 on sale these days.

Wastelanders and an array of bugfixes really helped the game start to feel more Fallout than anything else had.

So with all that said, personally, I'm not sure a Pitt expansion will really ruin the memory of Pittsburgh from 3. It's a whole different world 200 years in the past.
76 is a blight on the fallout series
i don't understand how anyone can excuse all the Microtransactions or that blatant cash grab Fallout 1st seriously just thinking about how they've raped such a great game franchise makes my blood boil... do people just not have standards anymore?!

_________________
"Mine"
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions IyPoluA
Back to top Go down
BloodySister69

BloodySister69

Posts : 278
Join date : 2020-06-08
Age : 24
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 9:08 am

@gibons45 wrote:
@Tribal Raven wrote:
@gibons45 wrote:
oh great bethesda is going to bastardize The Pitt by adding it to 76... why cant this wretched game just die already and go back to hell where it came from.

I'm a bit more in the minority on this, but I think FO76 has actually came a long way since launch.

It's not worth the full price but I think the game easily is worth paying $20-30 on sale these days.

Wastelanders and an array of bugfixes really helped the game start to feel more Fallout than anything else had.

So with all that said, personally, I'm not sure a Pitt expansion will really ruin the memory of Pittsburgh from 3. It's a whole different world 200 years in the past.
76 is a blight on the fallout series
i don't understand how anyone can excuse all the Microtransactions or that blatant cash grab Fallout 1st seriously just thinking about how they've raped such a great game franchise makes my blood boil... do people just not have standards anymore?!
This is a discussion not a shitpost thread for misinformed opinions or insults. You don’t seem to have any standards either.
Back to top Go down
gibons45

gibons45

Posts : 453
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 27
Location : US

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 9:39 am

@BloodySister69 wrote:
@gibons45 wrote:
@Tribal Raven wrote:
@gibons45 wrote:
oh great bethesda is going to bastardize The Pitt by adding it to 76... why cant this wretched game just die already and go back to hell where it came from.

I'm a bit more in the minority on this, but I think FO76 has actually came a long way since launch.

It's not worth the full price but I think the game easily is worth paying $20-30 on sale these days.

Wastelanders and an array of bugfixes really helped the game start to feel more Fallout than anything else had.

So with all that said, personally, I'm not sure a Pitt expansion will really ruin the memory of Pittsburgh from 3. It's a whole different world 200 years in the past.
76 is a blight on the fallout series
i don't understand how anyone can excuse all the Microtransactions or that blatant cash grab Fallout 1st seriously just thinking about how they've raped  such a great game franchise makes my blood boil... do people just not have standards anymore?!
This is a discussion not a shitpost thread for misinformed opinions or insults. You don’t seem to have any standards either.
nothing about my Post is a "Shitpost" or "misinformed" I just have some respect for the Fallout series and hate seeing it reduced to a glorified slot machine
and the only people here without standards are the ones that are ok with all the heinous shit Bethesda is doing to Fallout.

_________________
"Mine"
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions IyPoluA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions Empty

Back to top Go down
 

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Server General Discussions
» Chess Converter Programs!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-