Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault mandalorian boomers Ryse Mask Gear khan commonwealth wolfenstein boom Call riot money machine Superpele NPCs hunk daryl Reforged ghoul space body upgrades dead FCOM marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eggman249

eggman249

My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Empty
PostSubject: My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.   My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:40 am

Spoilers if you haven't played the "The Pitt" DLC for Fallout 3 yet, you've been warned.

So I started playing The Pitt for the first time, and didn't like being a slave, so I immediately started killing every single raider and slaver in sight. Even named characters. I use VATS with a melee weapon to appear past a locked gate, so I can continue killing, and collecting all their guns armor and ammo. I end up using people's keys to get into their shop inventory, and got a ton more of ammo and guns. Then when I talked to the lady in her house, and a slaver is supposed to enter, his ragdolled corpse just shot into the room half way into the floor. Needless to say, don't mess with me, any character that talked to me in a way I didn't like, I shot em dead with my superior fire power. I had to drop so much shit when I finally got my regular gear back. Amazing being able to screw the game that bad, without even touching console commands at all. Haven't completed the DLC yet, but so far I've had fun with it, and thought the story was good enough to share. Hope you enjoyed my little tale. Hello Hats Off

Oh and as a bonus, here's a screen I took of the slaver launched into the floor:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.   My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:59 am

Man The PITT DLC was my all time fav, maybe liked it more than the base game, the bridge to get in, the towers bellowing out smoke and flames, the sort of music of metal clanging together and echoing, i always go back there to chill in my playthrough, but them dam trogs! but yeah going into the intro of the PITT was my main exp of that dlc, the walk in was just too good
Back to top Go down
The Iron Ranger

The Iron Ranger

PostSubject: Re: My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.   My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 am

The PITT was one of my favourite DLC's of all time, along with Broken Steel. That is one of the best parts about Fallout 3/NV is that it basically lets you do what ever you want, even if it screws up the game Very Happy

Glad you're enjoying the DLC btw.
Back to top Go down
Tojiro

Tojiro

PostSubject: Re: My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.   My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:10 am

The Pitt was quite hard without the equipment, but I really liked the fights in the arena.

PenutPeak58845

PostSubject: Re: My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.   My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:07 am

I remember the first time i played the pitt, I only had a stealth suit and some stimys and it didnt end well. I hope you enjoy the other dlcs as well!
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.   My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:32 am

the pitt was a great dlc went in with combat armor and an old Chinese assault rifle and i left with great looking power armor and a huge Buzz saw and to cap it all off the atmosphere was dark and everyone was ill and dying it had a real sense of urgency when doing the quest line and made you feel as though your choice really mattered Smile
Back to top Go down
Nord Ronnoc

Nord Ronnoc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.   My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:38 am

I have a tough time in that DLC regarding the choice between Asher or Werner. I really do.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.   My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC. Empty

Back to top Go down

My first experience with FO3 "The Pitt" DLC.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1