Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian Ryse daryl Call vault Gear marvel space commonwealth boomers upgrades FCOM ghoul riot khan Reforged money dead boom body machine wolfenstein Superpele Mask hunk NPCs
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet
Name: Hodd Toward
Faction: NOTbethesda
Level: 69

FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Empty
PostSubject: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:40 pm

!!first of i need to mention that im not a 100% sure if im allowed to post this so if a moderator sees this and finds it outrageous he is more then welcome to delete this post!!

Anyways if you dont know this site got an update a long time ago where they completly locked colonial rank and demoted a lot of people. Commander Wolffe said something about that privated mods will be removed. I personally was a colonial before the update and a few mounths ago i restored my pc becasue i had issues with it and as the dumbass i am i forgot to do a backup of upgrades from the commonwealth, when i realized that i lost the mod i just got pissed and didnt touch new vegas for mounths. im posting here as a last resort becasue i have tried everything to try and recover the mod with no luck. If anyone is willing to send the link, please pm me it<3

Last edited by KukBuddy on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ANON_Obsidian_Dev

ANON_Obsidian_Dev

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:49 pm

Email me at pmremasterteam@gmail.com

Rattles2004

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 am

I am looking for the mod too, have you found it yet?
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:53 pm

Is this what you are looking for?

New Vegas Upgrades from the Commonwealth

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
Rattles2004

Rattles2004

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:03 pm

Yes but I cant see it because I need special permission.
Back to top Go down
XannahDeuX

XannahDeuX

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 12:25 am

Hey.. I'm new here. How do I get permissions to see mods like this I'm looking for?
-Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mike Yunker

Mike Yunker

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 1:35 am

Yee need special perms, poo. Just found this treasure trove too
Back to top Go down
BARRELSere

BARRELSere

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:30 pm

this site sometimes.. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 1:54 pm

ahyuser001 wrote:
Is this what you are looking for?

New Vegas Upgrades from the Commonwealth

yes it is exactly what im looking for but there is a huge problem with the link, sadly i cant access it because im no longer colonial thanks tho. Thank you all for posting here!

I just hope the next update for upgrades from the commonwealth will be accessible for the public
Back to top Go down
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 2:00 pm

XannahDeuX wrote:
Hey.. I'm new here.  How do I get permissions to see mods like this I'm looking for?
-Thanks

I honestly dont know anymore, it used to be that if you posted a lot you would be promoted to colonial but they updated the rules and i think locked the colonial section. My tip would be to post and being active in the community and the moderators might give a promotion
Back to top Go down
CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 3:36 pm

@ahyuser001 are you able to access the link? I thought all private mods were taken down?
Back to top Go down
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 3:54 pm

CommunistDragon wrote:
@ahyuser001 are you able to access the link? I thought all private mods were taken down?

I think they planned to take them down or something. but they will not promote people anymore, so the private mods are there for the the ones that are still promoted.
Back to top Go down
AndreOAstora420

AndreOAstora420

PostSubject: Private mods no longer accessible to the community?   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:01 pm

KukBuddy wrote:
CommunistDragon wrote:

I think they planned to take them down or something. but they will not promote people anymore, so the private mods are there for the the ones that are still promoted.
Hey! Sorry to be a bother was wondering if you have a link to a thread or other source for this for more info, while I don't doubt you I've just recently started to become more active on the site. I would hate to hear that any private mods are disappearing. Obviously fully respect the mod authors and site devs/admins decision to do so but it feels like a gut stab for a new community member and makes things feel kind of inclusive and uninviting if that's truly the case. Though I don't know the reasons or circumstances behind it nor did I do any of the work so full apologies to any who take this post as an affront, as I'm really a fan of the core community concept of the site.
Back to top Go down
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 pm

AndreOAstora420 wrote:
KukBuddy wrote:
CommunistDragon wrote:

Hey! Sorry to be a bother was wondering if you have a link to a thread or other source for this for more info, while I don't doubt you I've just recently started to become more active on the site. I would hate to hear that any private mods are disappearing. Obviously fully respect the mod authors and site devs/admins decision to do so but it feels like a gut stab for a new community member and makes things feel kind of inclusive and uninviting if that's truly the case. Though I don't know the reasons or circumstances behind it nor did I do any of the work so full apologies to any who take this post as an affront, as I'm really a fan of the core community concept of the site.

https://www.gunetwork.org/t20292-announcement-the-winds-of-change I think this should have all the info it is what i read atleast
Back to top Go down
AndreOAstora420

AndreOAstora420

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:07 pm

Quote :
https://www.gunetwork.org/t20292-announcement-the-winds-of-change I think this should have all the info it is what i read atleast
Very much appreciated! Gives me a better idea of the changes to the site I've been unaware of not being here very long. Extremely sad, honestly. I haven't been around long enough to see it much but I can definitely believe people being entitled in such a way. I think the admins have definitely made a good call there though, now that I know what was happening and what the change actually means. I hope some of the community members that left (not the entitled ones I hope) find there way back eventually!
Edit: Sorry for the mega long ghost replies, ouch.
Back to top Go down
wp730

wp730

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:33 am

*sigh*

I'm going to guess this mod is no longer accessible? Working on a load order that is dependent. Though I certainly respect the modder's choice to keep their mod private, I sure would love to have a copy if it's public somewhere. Smile
Back to top Go down
rbelm21

rbelm21

PostSubject: Upgrades from the Commonwealth   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:58 am

I saw the mod at gamebanana.com but I think it's kinda messed up or something.
Back to top Go down
wp730

wp730

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:03 am

rbelm21 wrote:
I saw the mod at gamebanana.com but I think it's kinda messed up or something.
Yep! Actually found here from there. FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) 1f603
Back to top Go down
rbelm21

rbelm21

PostSubject: Upgrades from the Commonwealth   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Does anyone have a legit copy of that mod? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:38 pm

You can find the mod on redit it is were I found it, I won’t post a link because I don’t want to get banned but look for it in modpiracy2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)   FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST) Empty

Back to top Go down

FNV Upgrades From The Commonwealth (REQUEST)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next