Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul boomers wolfenstein marvel Call FCOM Superpele dead khan riot Ryse Gear mandalorian vault money daryl commonwealth boom Mask body hunk Reforged Overhaul Armor machine NPCs
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:01 am

The age old question, which franchise is better?

Taking into consideration lore, setting, factions, gameplay, quests, characters, companions, DLCs, everything about the games - Which franchise do you guys overall prefer, Elder Scrolls or Fallout?

Btw, this is just for fun, so be nice in the comments, I think we can all agree that these franchises have had both high points and low points Smile
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:39 am

Fallout, simply because I've never been much of a fan of the time period TES is (roughly) set in. I like shooting things.
Back to top Go down
NaturalMineralWater

NaturalMineralWater

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:54 am

Fallout is what I play more because post-apocalyptic survival is great fun and cool visuals (especially FO3) but TES gameplay is better in terms of being able to easily switch your playstyle and has an amazing original score. Jeremy Soule who composed the Skyrim soundtrack should've won an award for that. I still listen to that score when I'm just chilling at home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3eKuVtRej5XLCMlyuDiJkQ
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 12:12 pm

Well, to start off I do want to say that I love both series. I think both have equally great lore, stories, and characters. However my personal favorite...is Fallout. Which is funny because I usually prefer the fantasy setting over post-apocalyptic. If you gave me a choice between say Witcher or Metro. I'd in a heart beat go for Witcher. That's not to say post-apocalyptic titles are bad or anything. They just usually aren't my cup of tea.

In the case of Fallout however. I love the 50s aesthetic and music, the sci-fi story and elements, and just the bizarre and sometimes hilarious characters you come across. Elder Scrolls is still a strong series and I do love the magic and sense of wonder of it all. But I'd still have to say Fallout is my favorite of the two.
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 3:46 am

I'd have to go with TES simply because I have grown to adore it a lot more over the past several years.

While Fallout isn't bad it just doesn't hit the same for me as it did many years ago (been there, done this/seen that more or less). That said, while I have played TES and Fallout for about the same amount of time TES just seems to have more going for it in my book. 

-An absurd amount of lore that the player can get lost in for hours on end (Fallout's lore is also solid and one of the few reasons I still care for the franchise)
-Ability to make your character as deep or shallow background wise as you wish (or even make them older than dust or reaccuring characters and for it to actually work)
-Plenty of variety in terms of what you can play as (Stealth Archer isn't the only way to play -- shocker)
-Several races to pick and choose from (still waiting for playable Ghouls in a vanilla Fallout title)
-Worlds that can feel grounded (IE: Cyrodiil, Illiac Bay or Skyrim) or alien/unique (IE: Shivering Isles, Valenwood or Morrowind)

Just.. a lot more with TES that appeals to me nowadays over Fallout.

With all that said, had this thread popped up 3-4 years sooner I would have easily said Fallout.

apraha91

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:13 am

Answer is simple - BOTH TongueTril
IMO they are similar enough that only deciding factor is: today I want to shoot some robots or cast some spells.
Back to top Go down
DrumstickBrainTickin246

DrumstickBrainTickin246

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 12:37 am

Fallout, if I had to choose, but they are both very good.

The bleak setting and dark moments really make the few happy and postive parts really shine, like it's about both the highs and lows of human nature. And lol, all the energy weapons and guns are fun if you are a history nut.
Back to top Go down
Nochance

Nochance

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 12:57 am

Difficult question, but i would choose TES, I prefer medieval fantasy genre.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateDisco

ChocolateDisco

Character sheet
Name: Disco
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 8:20 pm

I enjoy Fallout setting a lot more, so for me Fallout is better, but i can see Elder Scrolls appeal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?   FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better? Empty

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT OR ELDER SCROLLS - Which is better?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1