Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
brotherhood Reforged port Metal ghoul Superpele hunk NPCs boom commonwealth vault mandalorian khan power Ryse riot marvel body Gear boomers Mask leon dead money machine wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:28 am

» The Next fallout
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:21 am

» Afterlife discord
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:17 am

» Greetings
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:49 am

» Starfield
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 1:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 12:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 10:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 7:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 5:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 1:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 4:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 8:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The best decision in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lannister1017

Lannister1017

The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:44 pm

I would say the best part about Fallout 4 is the gameplay aspect. The gunplay and run mechanic made Fallout 4 much better than previous 3D Fallout games (referring to Fallout 3 and New Vegas specifically)
Back to top Go down
lzInfinitezl

lzInfinitezl

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:20 am

I think the way you mod weapons and the power armour mechanics were good changes to the game along with the settlement system that has kept many people playing the game far longer than the main story/quests ever would.
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:37 am

Having just finished a replay of Fallout 4, I restarted another playthrough of Fallout New Vegas, and I never realised how much I took Fallout 4's gunplay and gameplay for granted.

While I still love Fallout New Vegas more than F4, F4's improvements made to the gunplay made going back to FNV jarring.

Stuff like leaning, proper ironsights, and even the slowed down VATS system, instead of the fully static version, for me, just make the gameplay faster and more interesting.
Back to top Go down
SolInvictus17

SolInvictus17

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 7:26 pm

I actually think the Far Harbor and Nuka World DLCs are more enjoyable than Lonesome Road or Honest Hearts. I say enjoyable since you can return to FH and NW easily and they have plenty of loot for the player. I feel like I could move to those locations and live their instead of I'm just doing a dlc to kill time and grind like in HH and LR.
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:58 am

SolInvictus17 wrote:
I actually think the Far Harbor and Nuka World DLCs are more enjoyable than Lonesome Road or Honest Hearts. I say enjoyable since you can return to FH and NW easily and they have plenty of loot for the player. I feel like I could move to those locations and live their instead of I'm just doing a dlc to kill time and grind like in HH and LR.

I never realised how much I enjoyed Far Harbour until I replayed the game recently, but it's, in my opinion, one of the best DLC's that Bethesda has released.

Saying that I still love Lonesome Road and Honest Hearts and bit more than Nuka World, but Far Harbour's storyline and moral questions are just class.
Back to top Go down
Chaosjohn

Chaosjohn

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:40 pm

I have to agree with most of the posters, the best part of Fallout 4 is the gameplay. I really like the voiced player (and thanks to mods I can use different voices for different characters) and the models too.
The main story is lackluster (too few important decisions, a forced ending...).
But there is Far Harbor... One of the best storylines I ever played.
Back to top Go down
roflcopter117
Admin
roflcopter117

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:37 am

The fact that the urban areas were opened up and not separated by walls of rubble. I will concede and say they did this well - though a mod is still needed to fix the Boston area fps issues.
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 1:23 pm

I was mostly fine with the ending while acknowledging it could have been better. But it was Bethesda. I didn't go in expecting more. Fallout 3 forced me to side with the brotherhood, and forced me to enter a radiactive chamber and "die"" even though I had two companions who could have done so safely. Bullshit on their reasons why they didnt. So this is just Bethesda we're talking about. I didn't go into f4 expecting much, and those low expectations sort of saved the whole game for me.
But the best thing about it is the moddability. Again, Bethesda. I expected as much and got it in spades. witcher and Mass Effect can't even come remotely close. They'll never have player-made companions that rival anything in the game.
I would have been pissed beyond all compare if f4 wasn't moddable, because I went in expecting a Bethesda experience, for both its good and bad.
Also their companions, with each game, Bethesda is leaping forward at the writing in this regard. Piper's intro is like nothing in Fallout 3 could ever dream of having done with a companion npc. They have come so damn far from the mercenary in Morrowind. Luckily I have completely and totally ignored '76.
Back to top Go down
CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 9:04 pm

One thing the game did very well was HYPE. Like seriously this game had me super excited and impressed. All the features that we introduced in E3 were just simply mind blowing. By far gameplay was the best even in launch. Only thing that bother me was not being able to see your characters body in first person like the enhanced camera mod. I usually tend to be lucky and not experience game breaking bugs. Story was definitely lacking, the factions were a joke with an obvious faction characterized as “the good guys” cough cough minutemen.. The thing that made the faction wars in Skyrim and New Vegas is that there is no good option. It brings a certain realism that no one is perfect. Prologue was definitely short and weak, there was no character development. Some examples being how Fallout 3 beautifully created relationship bonds with characters like the player and Amata, Jones, even your dad. Then characters you absolutely hate like butch and the overseer. Fallout 4’s main story was a huge letdown. There should’ve been a short sequence where you get to actually raise Shaun a little bit. Build that relationship, then also introduced conflict. Build that realism. Don’t get me started on the endings, it was obvious that all the endings were copy and pasted. Not to mention that they missed out on the opportunity of having choices you made on the outside world affect the final battle at the end. Such as the battle of Hoover dam having your allies help the faction of your choice in the battle. The commonwealth itself was rather boring being filled with empty farms with no background lore. New Vegas at least has minor factions with interesting lore like the boomers, Khans, Jacobstown, Hidden Valley, and even the diverse Freeside. Fallout 4 could’ve had even more unique quests and conflicts if they put more effort into the worlds space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best decision in Fallout 4   The best decision in Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best decision in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2