Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul mandalorian body hunk boomers khan marvel machine space Superpele daryl Mask commonwealth upgrades NPCs boom vault dead Ryse riot Reforged FCOM wolfenstein Call Gear money
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Huge problem with highly modded game saves Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Huge problem with highly modded game saves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danbrother

danbrother

Huge problem with highly modded game saves Empty
PostSubject: Huge problem with highly modded game saves   Huge problem with highly modded game saves EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 10:58 pm

Hi, friends!

Have a huge problem loading my savegames with about 200 mods (total esp + esl) - most of them, but not all, are just set to reset to zero state at loading any of my savegame. The modded gear dissapears from my inventory, dlc and mod quests set to their starting state, builded things dissapear and so forth.

I’ve found some threads throughout the internet with lots of people having the same problem, but haven’t found any solid solution.

Mod limit of 255 is clearly not the reason as i have less then 210 active mods in load order, including esl.

Can’t figure out what to do. You, my fellow guners, are my last hope to continue playing modded FO4...

So I’d be extremely gratefull for any help or advice!!

UPDATE:
Found out the most probable reason for mods been broken - I've launched the Creation Club ingame. All the ptoblem started after that.

Found lots of folks with the same problem, but still could not find any solution.

Please, if anybody knows how to restore the modded game back to play with all the mods and modded quests, do not hesitate to give your advice!
Back to top Go down
Axl

Axl

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with highly modded game saves   Huge problem with highly modded game saves EmptySat May 18, 2019 12:20 pm

Are you using mod organizer ? if so you should try to un tick some of your mods try to start a brand new game and see if it's issue with the save itself good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with highly modded game saves   Huge problem with highly modded game saves EmptySat May 18, 2019 3:05 pm

@danbrother -

"UPDATE:
Found out the most probable reason for mods been broken - I've launched the Creation Club ingame. All the ptoblem started after that.

Yep, that's the issue. I avoid CC content at all costs, in game or otherwise. You may end up dumping some saves. Before you do though, you could try a program that can help clean the garbage from a save. It is available on the Nexus. I have used it with some success. Not 100%, but it does work.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633/

If you can isolate the save where you turned on CC, then start there. If it can't be cleaned, dump that save and clean the others.
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with highly modded game saves   Huge problem with highly modded game saves EmptySat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm

This is why I keep my game at 1.9.4 at all times, CC is nothing but a cancer no matter how you look at it

God help us if bethesda is stupid enough to hardcode it into fallout 5 from day one, might have to wait for third party utilities to remove it from the game entirely before playing

springfield1191a1

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with highly modded game saves   Huge problem with highly modded game saves EmptySat May 18, 2019 11:48 pm

CC content is the biggest offender when it comes to broken quests, savegames and even mods themselves. I've been fighting for literally months trying to find out the reason When Freedom Calls is constantly broken. Turns out that the main offenders were CC content, more specifically the Noir Penthouse and Tunnel Snakes mods. Those two and probably others were responsible for multiple broken games on several occasions. Bethesda really took a piss on us with Creation Club... probably intentionally.
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with highly modded game saves   Huge problem with highly modded game saves EmptySun May 19, 2019 12:00 am

@springfield1191a1 So, not only do you pay actual, real life money for mods that a 12 yr old could make, but they also so poorly implemented, they actually break the game

Imagine being some john doe who knows nothing about modding, to him, it doesn't exist to him, and he buys several "Micro DLCs" from the new game store. Excited to play them, his game is now broken, because he later finds out they were not even made by professional game devs. What an absolute joke, this is what the future of fallout looks like right here

stfdmn

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with highly modded game saves   Huge problem with highly modded game saves EmptyMon May 20, 2019 6:56 am

You can actually block the game's .exe's in your firewall to stop creation club crap from launching when you start the game. Haven't had a problem since I first did that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with highly modded game saves   Huge problem with highly modded game saves Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge problem with highly modded game saves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1