Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul marvel machine vault power body hunk gauss ghoul mandalorian boomers commonwealth khan riot Reforged Mask Call dead boom Gear Ryse wolfenstein Superpele NPCs money daryl
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghostily

Ghostily

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 9:52 pm

I just had this dream of FNV that we were all able to play together online but all in 1 server and it ran perfectly almost as if it was some sort of finished future project that I was taking an early look into. It had many people all in one map scattered in the world of FNV. The best part was, mods were allowed so I saw many wearing things that totally did not belong to the Fallout universe like someone was wearing a cute panda hat sort of thing on their head while wearing Fallout 4 power armor and it was ridiculous. I could go on but I totally want to hear if anyone else has had a dream or more of FNV or any Fallout in general haha. cheers

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 7:02 am

I had a dream once where I woke up in a makeshift shack. The fact that I was in a shack was weird so I went outside and was greeted by a foul stench and people wearing tattered clothing with pieces of scrap metal walking towards their destination.

This peaked my interest so I walked around but in my horror I saw a woman clutching her child while being bludgeoned with wooden clubs by a gang of men wearing strange make shift armor made of scrap metal.

I wanted to help however I also didn't want to die so I tried asking the people roaming around on what the woman did. Apparently the child she birthed cried yesterday and it was considered a bad omen, the men bludgeoning her was there to take the child and give it to their priest to be offered as a sacrifice to appease their gods.

This confused me so I asked what does a crying child have to do with bad luck since babies do that all the time but the stranger's face gave me a look of horror and before I knew it the guy was screaming "Heretic!". I was confused and scared so I tried to look for a path to run away but one of the guys wearing the strange armor grabbed me from behind.

He raised up his nail filled club and then I woke up closed eyes smile

Will there be enough Dakka?

Last edited by ahyuser001 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostily

Ghostily

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 7:58 am

@"ahyuser001" That's a damn nightmare! closed eyes smile But very interesting nonetheless, I wish my dreams would be as detailed and I could remember more about it.

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 11:18 am

@Ghostily I think this usually happens when I heavily role play when playing a game. I remember having nightmares of being trapped in a cinema filled with zombies when I was playing State of Decay.

We were in the area where a guy gets the tickets and the 2 things that were holding the zombies were the cinema doors and the windowed roll up door. I think I ended up kicking a lot of stuff on my bed when I woke up closed eyes smile

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
Lilkrasdog

Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Don't remember the exact details but I know it involved spiders and lots of fire. Something about being webbed up in a spiders nest alongside some deathclaws and lighting something on fire. Forget the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
xencosti

xencosti

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 11:04 pm

I had a dream I was in the game once. It was a Fallout 3 dream and I was trying to escape the vault.
Back to top Go down
loneheart9

loneheart9

Character sheet
Name: Matteo
Faction: Merc
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:52 am

I remember having one dream that was "fallout" related a very long time ago when FO3 was at its height

And while I could not possibly recall the dream in its entirety, what I do remember is that I was a Raider/scavenger living on one of the last remaining skyscrapers which was functioning like its own community
With a farm grown on the vertical outside of it
And I kept calling it a tree, (because of it being green) and the people inside got really annoyed, so they invited me inside, showed me it wasn't a tree then kicked me out.

Really, I say its fallout because I was playing FO3 so much that MUST have been where the idea for that dream came from.
And why I remember it all this while was because I still think the growing crops vertically on the side of skyscrapers was such a cool idea that it just stuck with me.
Back to top Go down
HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 6:19 am

i tend to have dreams about fallout constantly for the past year now whenever i'm away from my computer for a long time i always dream about fallout (new Vegas specifically) every time i fall asleep like this one time i had a dream that i was at this carnival but it was run by raiders wearing armor from drags overhaul and the dream i remember most which is a very iconic dream to me is where i was at the Jefferson memorial and i was with doctor li escaping but instead of the enclave it was zombies and some characters from sponge bob were there and all i had was a hunting rifle (i had this dream at the time when i first discovered fallout 3 back in late 2009)

in conclusion fallout is stuck in my head and i don't think its leaving anytime soon i cant even have a normal dream anymore most of the time (90% of the time) even had a dream where power armor was scattered around my old neighborhood

also before i forget i had a really intense dream where the fiends from new Vegas set up this game show and it was really horrifying as it involved lots of blood and this girl lost a game that the fiends had set up and she was led to this room with a bunch of spinning spiky things and she was completely vaporized her guts were everywhere and a lot of it got on me and then came the executions the people i was with were all murdered by hatchets and knives but i was able to escape and all i remember was me getting an rpg and blowing the place sky high

yeah this was a lot to right hope you enjoy
Back to top Go down
VenomStingerGaming

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 12:37 am

I had a dream that involved me continuously failing to secure a copy of Fallout 4 and never getting to play it (this was back in 2015 before it released)
Back to top Go down
buckethead

buckethead

Character sheet
Name: Soothsayer
Faction: Self
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 4:49 am

I didn’t just have a dream, it was full blown nightmare!

It started off pretty normal. I started off in a colorful world, just walking along on the cracked road singing, ya know the usual. “West Virginia, Mountain momma, country roads...” Then I saw it, actually it was what I didn’t see that was scary. The whole world just wasn’t there, it was gone. Just a white space of nothingness. Then it happened, right before my eyes the whole world just popped in. It was one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen! But that’s not even the worst of it. After the land mass had decided to pop in, I continued my journey down the road. No longer singing as I was weary and afraid of what might happen next. I decided I should look for someone that might be able to explain what was going on here...

I had been walking for what felt like days and I still had not found a single NPC! I mean how am I supposed figure what’s going on here if there is not a soul around to speak to. Then, I had found what I was looking for... sort of. It was actually just a holotape that was supposed to explain what was going on but it didn’t. I kept marching forward determined to figure out what is happening here. After walking for like 6 minutes or something, I finally saw them, they were NPCs! Doing NPC things like... whatever they do and stuff. But that’s not the point, the point is that I was fooled! These weren’t NPCs they were real people! There were 3 of them. They had health bars above their heads and laser rifles! I was in some sort of multiplayer Fallout!

It was too late before I realized that had seen me. They were now running towards me with their laser rifles! I had to evacuate the premises before things got awfully daft. So, I began to run back the way I came but it happened again! The horrible pop-in! Like really, why does it do this I don’t understand! I didn’t have to worry about that to much longer though because I was disconnected to the server shortly after. I tried to log back on afterwards but I couldn’t so I decided I would try again later. It was now later, and I had logged back on only to see the horror of something called the Atom Shop. There were microtransactions! It was like the Creation Club but far worse. To graphic to describe here.

It was a pretty scary nightmare. I wouldn’t wish it upon my worst enemy. No really, it was that bad! For some reason or another though, it feels like my nightmare became a reality. Not sure why though.

Anyway, that happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1