Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
January 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghostily

Character sheet
Name: Senu Tal'verda
Faction: Bounty Hunter
Level: 26

PostSubject: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:52 pm

I just had this dream of FNV that we were all able to play together online but all in 1 server and it ran perfectly almost as if it was some sort of finished future project that I was taking an early look into. It had many people all in one map scattered in the world of FNV. The best part was, mods were allowed so I saw many wearing things that totally did not belong to the Fallout universe like someone was wearing a cute panda hat sort of thing on their head while wearing Fallout 4 power armor and it was ridiculous. I could go on but I totally want to hear if anyone else has had a dream or more of FNV or any Fallout in general haha. cheers

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:02 am

I had a dream once where I woke up in a makeshift shack. The fact that I was in a shack was weird so I went outside and was greeted by a foul stench and people wearing tattered clothing with pieces of scrap metal walking towards their destination.

This peaked my interest so I walked around but in my horror I saw a woman clutching her child while being bludgeoned with wooden clubs by a gang of men wearing strange make shift armor made of scrap metal.

I wanted to help however I also didn't want to die so I tried asking the people roaming around on what the woman did. Apparently the child she birthed cried yesterday and it was considered a bad omen, the men bludgeoning her was there to take the child and give it to their priest to be offered as a sacrifice to appease their gods.

This confused me so I asked what does a crying child have to do with bad luck since babies do that all the time but the stranger's face gave me a look of horror and before I knew it the guy was screaming "Heretic!". I was confused and scared so I tried to look for a path to run away but one of the guys wearing the strange armor grabbed me from behind.

He raised up his nail filled club and then I woke up closed eyes smile

Will there be enough Dakka?

Last edited by ahyuser001 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostily

Character sheet
Name: Senu Tal'verda
Faction: Bounty Hunter
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:58 am

@"ahyuser001" That's a damn nightmare! closed eyes smile But very interesting nonetheless, I wish my dreams would be as detailed and I could remember more about it.

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:18 pm

@Ghostily I think this usually happens when I heavily role play when playing a game. I remember having nightmares of being trapped in a cinema filled with zombies when I was playing State of Decay.

We were in the area where a guy gets the tickets and the 2 things that were holding the zombies were the cinema doors and the windowed roll up door. I think I ended up kicking a lot of stuff on my bed when I woke up closed eyes smile

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Don't remember the exact details but I know it involved spiders and lots of fire. Something about being webbed up in a spiders nest alongside some deathclaws and lighting something on fire. Forget the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever had a dream about Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1