Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi kirloper here first time post.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirloper

Kirloper

Hi kirloper here first time post.  Empty
PostSubject: Hi kirloper here first time post.    Hi kirloper here first time post.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 2:40 am

Hi everyone been a member for some time but this is my first post.

I have been making on interior mods for Fallout 4 as well as other things and ultimately want to make a kind of AWOP mod. I also want to make some kind of sound overhaul for FNV using various ported sounds from various games. I have been trying to learn how to extract things from games, I have extracted all of Escape from Tarkov's assets such as audio, textures and meshes but nothing else still go a long way to go as its a slow process, I also extracted all of Dying Lights audio and will bring the sounds in to FNV, DL has some really good ambient sounds for interiors and exteriors.

Anyway if their are any games that have great audio tell me and I will choose a selection of sounds and put them in to FNV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi kirloper here first time post.    Hi kirloper here first time post.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:08 am

@Kirloper - welcome to your first post on GUN. If you've been hanging around, you already realize it's a good community. Can't help you with the sound thing, but definitely look forward to your work. Someone will have some ideas for you. Enjoy the open forum.
Back to top Go down
TheHusky

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi kirloper here first time post.    Hi kirloper here first time post.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:47 am

Hey @Kirloper Im glad you decided to post for the first time. Welcome to the GUN, I can't wait to see some cool stuff from you. For the games I can suggest checking Hunt:Showdown and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. If I remember right, these 2 games had cool sounds & audios.

Steam Profile:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi kirloper here first time post.    Hi kirloper here first time post.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi kirloper here first time post.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1