Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Long Time Lurker, Part Time Poster and Courier..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrStreamAndGame

PostSubject: Long Time Lurker, Part Time Poster and Courier..   Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 am

So, I've been browsing this website for a good period of time, so i figured i'd introduce myself. My name is Sam. Part time gamer and Courier, full time Fallout Streamer. I hope to get acquainted with you all in the future..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matticus4205

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker, Part Time Poster and Courier..   Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:03 am

Glad you could join us Sam, if you ever need a hand feel free to PM or any member of the staff, you can also find me lurkin in the Chatbox at times. If you're interested in streaming for the GUNetwork we have a YouTube Channel you can check out as well. Loads of opportunity here for an awesome experience. Smile

Development Team: Story Writer/ Director / PR Representative
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker, Part Time Poster and Courier..   Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:04 am

@MrStreamAndGame Glad to meet you Sam, you're right, gaming and downlowding mods are fun, but beeing a part of GUN is something that makes us better and it's a good place to share informations about games or simply talking with others Smile

Character sheet
Name: Reece Field
Faction: NCR
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker, Part Time Poster and Courier..   Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:00 pm

Happy to have you with us Sam, being a Lurker is okay but you really get something from interacting with the community so I'm glad that you have decided to join us.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker, Part Time Poster and Courier..   

Back to top Go down

Long Time Lurker, Part Time Poster and Courier..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-