Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
greater battlefield money powder boomers khans Reforged trooper khan riot legion plasma boba Doom shotgun fo76 FCOM republic fett batman Power boom outlawer machine Ryse dead
Latest topics
» XHX Discord server.
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Constantius Today at 12:25 am

» [FNV] Pink Face Bug for Old Female Characters
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Aznmagicalman Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:46 pm

» Texture appearing in Nifskope, but not in game.
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Acies Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:57 pm

» new vegas krieg mod
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby YansterG Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:19 pm

» TTW when i generate lod
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Acies Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:08 pm

» [Help] Would someone combine these two nifs please?
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby TK-4096 Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:51 pm

» Yet another New Vegas fan
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Ltkiryu Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:36 pm

» What do you hate about what Disney has done to Star War
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby vielas1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:53 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby klaatu27 Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:09 pm

» Amongus ⛽⛽????????????????
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby kvltt Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:23 am

» Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Crouton Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 pm

» Why is FO4 not more popular?
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Crouton Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:32 pm

» What's your favorite car in GTA5/Online
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:24 am

» Ah, a real, actual forum!
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:25 am

» Best creepypasta?
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:09 am

» User Manual for the X-8 Sonic Emitter
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:29 am

» Tombstone Review: Starship Troopers (1997)
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Laptoprocker Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:47 am

» (FNV) Need mod suggestions for a biker character
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Laptoprocker Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:28 am

» XPS file.
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby klaatu27 Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:22 pm

» Your best looking NV armor
need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Emptyby Surg Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:32 am

_
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

need help with id creation club anti material rifle..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Empty
PostSubject: need help with id creation club anti material rifle..    need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:28 am

hey guys i need some help with finding the id code for the unique version of the creation club antimaterial rifle, the one with the penertrating effect on it , its also the one with the engraving on the side....u get it by killing a npc... trouble is ive lost it and cant find it......ive tried everything..... fo4edit the creation kit... and the console in game ,all i can seem to find is the normal version.....its killin me ... if anyone can help that would be awesome... thanks

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
1A

1A

Character sheet
Name: Tabellarius
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help with id creation club anti material rifle..    need help with id creation club anti material rifle..  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:03 am

Just throwing a wild guess out there, but if the item doesn't show up in the creation kit or fo4edit, then it may just be a pre-placed modified/legendary version of the default one. The engraving on it could just be a custom skin applied to it, so I'd maybe check if that is the case. If that is the case, then you could probably just recreate it and give it the same name. Alternatively, I would try opening the NPC's inventory in the Creation Kit, as opposed to simply searching for the weapon itself. If it showed up, then you could either find out its id, or copy it to another place in the world for you to reacquire it. You could also grab the quest id instead and just reset the quest to an earlier stage, allowing you to acquire it again (probably the easiest option.) Sorry if I'm wrong and this doesn't help, I'd dig around myself if I had the mod.
Back to top Go down

need help with id creation club anti material rifle..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1